剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表
What is that beeping? -Uh, it's my cellphone.
我昨晚忘充电了
I forgot to charge it last night.
看到没?
You see?
这就是性♥爱♥的功能
That's what sex does.
让你忽略了小事
Takes your mind off the little things.
嘿 什么情况?
Hey, what do we got?
14岁女孩被塞住嘴巴捆着
14-year-old girl found bound and gagged.
扔在了货车后厢 司机肇事后逃跑
In the back of the van. Driver was involved in a hit and run,
然后逃窜时出了这宗意外
then got into this accident fleeing from us.
女孩儿怎么样?-她没有知觉了
How's the girl? -She's unconscious.
看起来像是还发生了性侵犯
Looks like a sexual assault occurred, as well.
司机被拘留了吗?-他跑了
Is the driver in custody? -He ran.
我们在找他 不过我们都没有他的特征描述
We're looking for him, but we don't even have his description.
我们起码有受害人的名字吧?
Do we at least have a name for the victim?
在她书包里找到了Burroughs高中的学生证
Found a Burroughs middle school ID in her backpack.
货车车主注册的是Daniel Brolin
Van's registered to a Daniel Brolin.
南威尔顿街 876号♥
876 South Wilton.
根据学生证上的信息 在她家旁边
That's next door to her house, according to the ID
他们要送她去Good Sam医院吗?-是的
They taking her to Good Sam? -Yeah.
好的 听着 我去找个警员
All right, listen. I'll get a uniform.
和她一起上救护车 好吗?-谢谢
In the ambulance with her, all right? -Thanks.
你掌握的住址呢?
What was the address you had?
你好?
Hello?
嘿 宝贝 想我没有?
Hey, baby. You miss me?
我们是要去哪?-就是到处巡逻一下 看看有什么事发生
Where we going? -Just gonna cruise through, see if anything is going on.
知道不?
You know?
Sal要是知道我们下了车 会对我们不客气的
Sal's gonna have our butts if we get out of this car.
如果我们看到他在哪儿了 我们绕过他就行了
If we find out anything about where he is, we'll just pass it on.
没什么大不了的 对吧?
What's the big deal, right?
你准备在产房♥里等着孩子出生?
So, you gonna be in the delivery room for the birth?
我不知道 我不知道她想不想我在
I don't know. I don't know if she wants me in there.
如果有得选 千万别去看着我的第一个孩子出生
Well, if you have a choice, skip it. Watching my first one pop out.
让我整个上半年都没有性♥欲♥ 伙计
Put me off of sex for the whole first part of the year, man.
我是说 那个东西看起来像是...不过 Charlene也不让我在开始的几个月
I mean, that thing gets like... uff. I mean, not that Charlene would let me near her anyway.
接近她
For the first few months..
你打算怎么做?-看
What are you gonna do? -Hey.
找到了
Bingo.
嘿 Jimmy 怎么了?
Hey, Jimmy, what's happening?
伙计们
Fellas.
你今天看到矮妖精没有?
You seen leprechaun today?
有人... 看到矮妖精吗?
Anybody... Seen leprechaun today?
我在看我的儿子踢足球
I'm watching my son play soccer.
是吗?哪个是你儿子?
Yeah? Which one's your son?
穿芝华士运动衫的那个
He's the one with the Chivas jersey on.
看起来像个女孩
Looks like a fucking girl.
你还在假释期吧?
You're still on parole, right?
你的境况怎么样?
What are your conditions?
这附近有不少有名的黑帮成员
Lot of known gangsters hanging around here.
你的境况有没有显示
Your conditions say anything.
有什么有名的黑帮成员在附近闲晃呢?Jimmy?
About hanging around known gang members, Jimmy?
听着... 我不相信什么矮妖精
Look... I don't believe in leprechauns.
也没有看到过什么矮妖精
I ain't seen no leprechauns.
我来这是看我的儿子踢球
I'm here to watch my son play soccer.
如果你要挑衅我 就来挑衅
If you're gonna violate me, violate me.
因为现在 我能看到的就只有我的一张嘴
'Cause right now, all I see is a bunch of this.
还是什么都套不到的嘴
And nothing coming out.
各小组 有枪♥支♥交火 有警员受伤 Hollenbeck公园 北入口
All units, shots fired, officer down. Hollenbeck park. North entrance.
你最好找到他 Jimmy!
You find him, Jimmy!
在你充电的时候
Your phone rang a couple of times.
你手♥机♥响了几次
While you were charging it.
谢谢 我看一下短♥信♥
Oh. Thanks. I'll check the messages.
你从什么时候开始跟我儿子搞在一起了?
When did you start screwing my son?
我们...刚约了几次会
We...Just started seeing each other.
是吗 昨晚吗?那个吻痕?
What, last night? That hickey?
我很抱歉 我...应该告诉你的
I'm s-sorry. I...Should have told you.
那真是太蠢了 -我儿子28岁 你呢 40?
It was stupid. -My son's 28. You're, what, 40?
36.
和一个猥亵儿童的人一起开车
Driving around with a child molester.
我很抱歉 Josie
I'm sorry, Josie.
爱咋咋地
Yeah, whatever.
天啊
God.
他们给你分配了一个新人?
They assign you a new boot?
明天?
For tomorrow?
你是偏头痛还是怎么的?
You got a migraine or something?
你戴你的太阳镜了... 又一次
You got your sunglasses on...Again.
华盛顿...
Washington...
也可能是杰弗逊
Or...Jefferson.
就是建国之父咯
Some founding father.
你喜欢做培训官吗?
You like being a training officer?
要看受训人员了
Depends on the boot.
嘿 希望我没有打扰到你们
Hey, I hope I'm not bothering you,
你们能跟我儿子合张照吗?
but would you mind posing with my kids for a picture?
我儿子想当警♥察♥
My son here wants to be a cop.
喔 当然
Oh. Yeah.
当然 没问题 -太好了
Yeah, sure, no problem. -Great. Come here. Go on.
把这个五角星也拍进去
Get the star in the picture.
拍好了 拍到了 -是吗?那好
Got it. Got it. Yeah? All right.
等一下 我们再拍一张吗?只多拍一张?
Wait a minute. Can I get one more? Just one more?
好啊 好啊 当然 没问题
Yeah. Yeah, sure. All right.
太好了 太好了 很棒 谢谢你
Excellent. Excellent. Great. Thank you.
没关系 没问题
Sure. Sure, no problem.
祝你好运 伙计 学校见啦
Good luck, man. See you in school.
非常感谢 -没关系
Thanks so much. -All right, thanks a lot. Thank you.
他们说“谢谢”呢 -那不算数 笨蛋
They said "thank you." -Doesn't count, numb-nuts.
得你抓的人说了才算
It's got to be somebody you bust.
你会付钱的 是吧?
You're paying, right?
开枪的人在哪?
Where's shooter?
我们正准备出具伤人逮捕证 那家伙就开枪了
We were trying to serve an assault warrant. Guy just started shooting.
在哪?
Where?
Holst和Gomez在追
Holst and Gomez are in pursuit.
有没有其他人被击中?
Anybody else get hit?
天啊
Oh, man.
他妈的
Holy shit.
Ruiz?
Ruiz?
是的
Yeah.
听着 你还好吗?别死啊
Listen. You all right? Stay with me.
看着我
Look at me.
会没事的 嘘
It's all right. Shh.
Nate Moretta 矮妖精
Nate moretta, leprechaun.
Nate Moretta...
Nate moretta...
你死前所听到的最后一件事
The last thing you hear before you die.
看着我 嘿 别死啊
Look at me. Hey, stay with me.
加油
Come on.
Nate Moretta 他妈的
Nate moretta, mother fucker.
你能听到我的 对吗?
You can hear me, right?
哈?加油啊!
Huh? Come on!
Nate Moretta 他妈的
Nate moretta, mother fucker.
好了 我们可能会打电♥话♥询问更多的消息 -好的
Okay. So we'll probably call you to get more information. -All right. Thanks.
家人正赶往Good Sam医院 去跟女儿待在一起
Family's heading to Good Samaritan. To be with their daughter.
货车主说他在工作 工头说他的一个伙计
The van owner said he was at work, and the foreman said that one of his guys.
今天早上用货车出了趟差事
Used the van to run an errand this morning,
然后再没回来了 -有名字吗?
and he never came back. -They give you a name?
是的 Tomas Martinez 还有地址
Yeah, Tomas Martinez. And an address.
有人看见那小女孩今天早上去上学了没?
Did anybody see the girl going to school this morning?
她比Martinez早走几分钟
She left a couple minutes before Martinez.
有几个伙计说她过来了
Some of these guys said she came over.
练习学校用的西班牙语
To practice her Spanish for school.
Josie 呃 我给Rodrigo打电♥话♥
Josie, um, I'm gonna call Rodrigo.
告诉他这是一个错误
And just let him know it was a mistake.
喔 你♥他♥妈♥去吧 然后让他怪我
Oh, the hell you are. And have him blame me.
因为你甩了他 别别 -并不存在我甩他
For you dumping him? Unh-unh. -It's not like I'm dumping him.
剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表