剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表
Raymond!
靠 妈 妈 靠
Shit. Ma... mama! Damn!
给你 抓他
Here. Take him.
就是他从教堂偷东西的
He the one stealin' from the church.
不是偷
It ain't stealin'!
你是个小偷
You a thief!
那是我的钱 -不 那是赃款
It's my money. -No, it is dirty money.
你把钱送人了 -我把钱给教堂了
You gave it away. -I gave it to the church.
听着 慢着慢着 你告诉我
Listen, slow down. Now, you talk to me.
我告诉他别把那种污秽之物带到我家来
I told him not to be bringing that filth up in my house.
我宁可到监狱去看他 也不愿意去他的墓前奠拜他 Bryant
I'd rather visit him up in the jail Than go visit him in the cemetery. Uh...Bryant.
我跟你说 我真是受够他在我家里搞来搞去了
I'm telling you, I'm tired of him running my house!
这是我的家
This is my house!
你在这儿什么 没事吧
W-what are you doing? Everything okay?
你已经一周没接我电♥话♥了
You haven't answered my calls all week.
你怎么知道我在这儿
W... how did you know I was here?
我们得谈谈 -你到底是怎么找到我的
We need to talk. -How the hell did you find me?
你的电♥话♥ 我安装了一个找朋友的程序在你手♥机♥上
Your phone. I put a "find my friends" app on it.
不 不 不 我是一个专办帮派案的警探
N-no, no. I-I'm a Gang Detective.
我不能有找朋友的软件在我的手♥机♥上
I can't ve a [bleep] "find my friend" app on my phone.
好吧 我给你卸载了 -不
Okay. O-okay. I'll take it off. -No.
Sammy 我们到底要不要一起养这个孩子了
Sammy, are we having this baby together or not?
你想怎么样 -我买♥♥了本书
What do you want? -I bought a book.
是关于共同抚养的
It's about co-parenting.
这上面说
It says that
如果你用同一种颜色刷婴儿房♥的墙
If you paint the walls of the baby's room the same color,
孩子都不会注意到这是俩地方
The baby might not even notice it's in two different places.
你得选一种颜色
And you get to pick the color.
我没有婴儿房♥
I don't have a nursery.
如果你想要孩子跟你一起过 就弄个婴儿房♥
If you want the baby to stay with you, get one.
好吧
okay.
John John
John. John!
社区会议?
Community meeting?
东西在后备箱里
Stuff's in the trunk.
我来?
Me?
我以前从没干过
Never done one before.
能给你拿个枕头吗
Can I get you a pillow?
好吧 这个又不难
Fine. Can't be that hard.
早晨好
Morning.
今天我们要学习私家车的车座
So, uh, today we're learning about car seats.
首先 你要做的是 把车座和...
First thing you wanto do Is you want to attach the car seat to the...
这个装置连起来
The, uh... the apparatus here.
也许... 不
Maybe it... no.
是这样
there we go!
婴儿
The baby...
就很安全地放在了车座上了
Is then secured to the car seat.
然后 瞧
And...Voil?
所以 你弄好了以后 看起来像...
So, when you're done, if it looks...
Estrada先生
Mr. Estrada.
我是Adams警探 这是Ochoa警探
I'm Detective Adams. This is Detective Ochoa.
对你痛失亲人我们感到很遗憾 -谢谢
We're sorry for your loss. -Thank you.
感谢你们把孩子带过来 但是他们累了 我要带他们回家了
Thanks for bringing the kids in, but they're tired, so I'm gonna take them home.
是啊 你们经历了很多
Yeah, you've all been through a lot,
我们今天也不想多留你们
And we hate to keep you any longer today,
但是你介意给我们回答几个问题吗?
But would you mind answering some questions for us?
可以 但当时我不在场
Sure, but I wasn't there,
我不觉得我能帮得上忙 -嗯 我们只想和你谈谈
so I don't know how I could help. -Yeah, we just would like to talk
在隔壁屋子里 -我什么都不知道!
to you in the other room. -I don't know anything!
Estrada先生 拜托了
Mr. Estrada, please.
他们累了!我们得回家了!
They're tired! We need to go!
拜托 Estrada先生 我们就问你...
Please, Mr. Estrada, just let us ask you...
听着 我可以明天过来!-到这来 宝宝 我们走
Look, I'll come back tomorrow! -Come here, baby. There we go.
等等 等等 别这样 不要
Wait, wait. Don't, don't, don't.
拿下去!把它们摘掉!
Take those off! Take them off!
别冲动 Martin!-我告诉过你们不是他做的!
IcáLmate, Martin! -I told you he didn't do it!
我告诉过你们是个黑人做的!
I told you it was some black guy!
Martin 别冲动 不要在警♥察♥面前这样 好吗?
Martin, cáLmate.No en frente los niÑOs, ¿S?
你因被控杀妻而被逮捕 Yesenia
You're under arrest for the murder of your wife, Yesenia.
你打算让他们那么做吗?
You're gonna let them do that?
你有权保持沉默 你明白吗?
You have a right to remain silent. Do you understand?
坐下Martin -不是他做的!
Sit down, Martin. -He didn't do it!
你还好吗 宝贝?你还好吗?
Are you okay, sweetie? Are you okay?
Martin 对不起
Martin, I'm sorry.
我原以为你是想帮助我们的
I thought you wanted to help us.
好了
All right.
你们想干什么?我没杀人
What? I didn't do it.
好啊 那谁还有嫌疑?
Yeah, well, who else could it have been?
我不知道 很多人吧
I don't know. Lots of people.
我妻子人缘不是很好
My wife wasn't too popular.
是的 我们了解 我们跟邻居们谈过了
Yeah, e know. We talked to the neighbors.
她是有问题 但你有时也做的不对吧?
She had problems, but so did you at some time, right?
我是清白的
I'm clean.
我现在为了孩子们正在让自己变得更好
I'm trying to be better now... for my kids.
那很好 但现在...
Oh, that's great, but right now,
你最好为了你的孩子们从实招来
The best thing that you can do Is tell the truth for your kids.
就在她死前 你妻子告诉过一个证人
Right before she died, your wife told a witness
你是袭击她的那个人
That you were the one who attacked her.
我们查了你工作的地方 你今天请了病假
We checked with your work. You called in sick today.
我可以请个律师吗?
Can I have a lawyer?
怎么样了?
So, what happens next?
几天后我们就清楚了
Well, we're gonna know in a couple days.
好吧 我会把我的弟弟妹妹带去我阿姨家
Okay. I'm gonna take my brother and sister to my aunt's house.
等等 什么阿姨啊?
Oh, wait. What aunt?
我Alma阿姨家?
My aunt Alma's?
不行 你得在这等儿童家庭事务部的人过来
No, you're gonna wait here for DCFS to get here.
不用了 我们不需要 我们很好 我们有容身之所
No, we don't need them. We're fine. Um, we have a place to stay.
抱歉 我们不能让你们走
I'm sorry. We can't let you go.
什么?-我们不能让你们独自走 我们开车送你们
What? -Not alone. We'll drive you.
不用了 谢谢
No, thanks.
不 等等 Martin 你没得选
No, whoa, whoa. Wait a minute, Martin. It's not an option.
要不你就在这等儿童家庭事务部 要不就让我们送你
Either you wait here for DCFS, or we'll drive you.
天啊
Jesus.
先生!司机!
Sir! Driver!
把车停下
Stop your vehicle.
John!掩护我?
John! Cover?
先生?
Sir?
先生!
S-sir!
操
Shit.
那人脑子有病吧?!
What the [bleep] man?!
开枪打死他得了
Just shoot him.
开雪铁龙勃艮第的司机
Driver of the burgundy Chevrolet,
把车停下
Stop your vehicle.
我们是警♥察♥ 我们打开警灯了
We're the police. We're flashing red-and-blue lights.
我们要逮捕你
We will arrest you.
把车停下!
Stop your vehicle!
掩护我!
Cover me!
从该死的车上给我滚下来!
Get out of the damn car!
先生 先...
sir. S...
先生 把车窗摇下来
Sir, roll down your window. Hey!
先生 停车 先生 停车!
Sir, stop the vehicle. Sir, stop the vehicle!
John 冷静 他听不见...
John, take it easy. He can't hear...
你想让我下车?我下来了啊
You wanted me out of the car? I'm out of the car.
蠢货!你要打破窗...
Dummy! Hey! You're gonna break the win...
蠢货!-John 冷静!
Hey, dummy! -John, chill out!
嘿!John!天啊 他是个老...
Hey! John! Jesus, he's an old...
先生?先生!把车停下!
Sir? Sir! Stop the vehicle!
你太老了 不能开车上路了 老头!
You're too old to drive, grandpa!
这样你才能把车拦下来
That's how you stop a [bleep] car.
那边 就是那
There. That's it.
你确定吗?-是的
Are you sure? -Yeah.
你们可以走了 我们自己就行了
剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表