剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表
他们在调查凶案时逮住了一些帮派分子
Snatch up some gangsters while they're working the homicide.
明白吗?-明白
You got that? -Got it.
这周末别再死人了 行不?
And hey, no more dead bodies this weekend, okay?
很高兴见到你
Good to see you.
待会见 Sal
See you later, Sal.
我在Newton干打黑的时候 根本不需要人帮忙
In my Newton gang-unit days, we never needed any help.
三起案子一起查 一个警探
We worked triples by ourselves -One detective.
还是全市破案率最高的
Highest clearance rate in the city.
我听说他们都哭着舍不得你走
I heard they were weeping in the halls when you left.
那你回来干什么?
Why don't you go back?
兄弟们 再见
See you guys.
我是说 这是常识 我不觉得惭愧
I mean, it's common knowledge. I'm not ashamed of it.
我有怪癖 人们都知道
I'm a freak. People know that.
知道我的意思吗?你们也都知道
Know what I mean? All y'all know.
我喜欢用吊灯玩荡秋千
I like that swinging-From- The-Chandelier stuff.
我甚至都不在意是不是有猴子在看
Hell, I don't even care if monkeys is watching. You know?
所以 当Sally掏出照相机时
And so when Sally breaks out the polaroid camera,
我 我就迷糊了
Well, shoot, I get confused,
因为 你们知道 一般来说 有这样事情的时候
Since, you know, normally I'm the technological one
我才是干这活的啊 对吧
When it comes to stuff like that.
我业余还是个妇科医生呢 对吧
I'm a gynecologist in my spare time, right?
嗯
Mm-Hmm.
所以 我掏出新买♥♥的iphone
So I break out my brand-new iphone,
心想这下可以有机会试试它的高清摄像头了
Thinking I'm gonna get a chance to use some of that H.D.-Video action.
得来全不费工夫嘛
Take a little trip to brazil without ever going to the airport?
不止如此 兄弟
Oh, not even, brother.
她甚至都穿好冬天的衣服了
She was already dressed for winter.
没错 她穿了貂皮大衣
Yeah, she got that fur coat.
不会吧
Come on.
真是这样
Yeah. That's the deal.
Boot能证明
Boot knows what I'm talking about.
嗯 -嗯
Mm-Hmm. -Uh-Huh, uh-Huh.
不过她阻止了我 这是头一回
Well, anyway, she stops me - First time ever.
我是说 她真的很喜欢这相机
I mean, she really wants this polaroid.
所以 她让我靠墙站着
So she stands me up against the wall,
举起相机 给我拍照
Pulls out her camera, and takes a picture
就跟我们抓到这帮小混混之后做的一样
Like when we snatch up one of these little baby gangsters
拍一张 -留个记录
Trying to make a, um - -F.I. Card.
真的 然后她写上了我的名字 之后就把相机扔进鞋盒子里了
Exactly, and then she signs my name and tosses the polaroid in a shoe box.
分局一半的人都有相片在里头了
she's probably got half the division in there.
我也想这么说来着
This is what I'm saying.
她也给你拍过照片吗?
So, did she take a picture of you yet, boot?
没有 -谁还有零钱吗?
No. -anybody got a buck?
我想再来一杯咖啡 John 给我一块钱
I'm trying to get another coffee. John, give me a dollar.
你不是以为我要你的头胎孩子吧?
You'd think I asked you for your firstborn or something.
我和他相处了五年 你连四个小时都没法坚持?
I dealt with it for five years. You can't take it for four hours?
你知道吗?
You know what?
他喝醉的时候 特有意思
When he was drunk, it was funny.
我要是再听到关于他的一个字
If I got to hear one more thing about a A.,
我就要亲自掐人脖子了
I'm gonna bring back the daryl gates choke hold myself.
嘿 你们听说东Gage大街的枪击了吗?
Hey, did you guys hear about that shooting
黑人帮派和拉美人之间的?
Down at east gage street between the ridaz and the hustlaz?
蠢家伙
Stupid idiots.
但凡他们中的谁有点脑子
If they had a half a brain between them,
他们就会相信更高的力量 这样就会恢复理智了
They'd believe in a higher power and sanity could be restored.
第二步 我的朋友
Step number two, my friends.
好了 走吧
All right. Let's go.
你帮我结账吧 谢谢?-没问题
You get that for me, please? -Yes.
嘿 菜鸟 Sally有没要你戴帽子?
Hey, boot, Sally ever ask you to wear your hat?
嗯?我经常把自己制♥服♥的多余配件放到她的橱柜里
Huh? I used to keep my spare set of blues in her closet, man.
她是个疯子!
She's a freak!
我们发现的第一具尸体是西区黑人Frosty
First body we caught was Frosty, of the westside Ridaz.
最初我们以为是常见的毒品交易冲突
Originally we thought it was typical beef over drug territory.
结果是因为一个女孩
Turns out it was over a girl.
Frosty正在追求Leti Vargas
Frosty was banging Leti Vargas,
她是Juan Vargas的嫡亲表妹 Juan又名“无名” 是拉美帮的
First cousin of Juan Vargas, street name nobody, of the Latin Hustlaz.
“无名”杀了Frosty 那是谁杀了“无名”?
so nobody shot Frosty, but who shot nobody?
摄像头拍到一辆银色凯迪拉克
Cams picked up a silver Escalade leaving the scene of the drive-by.
驾车的是David Marcus
David Marcus has the car,
资料显示 车是他的
And the profile fits the description.
车是他开的没错 但不一定就是我们要找的人
Might have the car but doesn't fit the profile.
结果刚出来 他手上没有火♥药♥残留 没枪
Just got back from S.I.D. No GSR marks on his hand, no gun.
David Marcus只是一个唱诗班的孩子
This kid David Marcus is literally a choir boy.
他在非洲卫理公会第二教堂负责敲鼓
He plays the drums at second A.M.E.
这辆车付款的是信用极佳的
And this truck -Paid for. Perfect credit,
视频游戏商店的经理 就在Fox Hills商场 没有纹身
Manager of a video-game store in the Fox Hills mall. No tats.
他甚至都没有违章停车的记录
He doesn't even have any parking tickets.
钻石耳环 宽松牛仔裤
Diamond earrings, baggy jeans,
开一辆豪华越野车 一副歌♥星Glasses Malone的派头
Drove a tricked-Out S.U.V. Blasting Glasses Malone.
那又如何?这家伙可能就是一个普通市民
So? This guy could be an innocent civilian.
或者是另一个没被抓到过的混♥蛋♥
Or he's just another asshole we haven't caught yet.
不管怎么说 看看这个 他都付出了代价
Either way, look the part, pay the price.
别这样 老兄 如果 如果他开的是一辆普锐斯
Oh, come on, man. If -If dude was driving a Prius,
喜欢的是John Mayer 也许他现在还活着
Bumping John Mayer, he'd be alive right now.
你们清楚的
You know it.
看见了吗?
You see?
是Tony在他的凯雷德前
That's tony in front of his escalade,
还有Rodrigo 我小孩Eddie旁边的那个
Rodrigo, next to Eddie, my baby.
他们全剃着光头 戴着耳环 穿宽松牛仔
They all have shaved heads, earrings, baggy jeans.
他们喜欢Hiphop
They love hip-Hop.
Tony在阿富汗当军官 Rodrigo也刚东南部当了兵
Tony's a captain in Afghanistan, Rodrigo just became a p2 in southeast,
Eddie在伯克利上大学
At Eddie's at berkeley,
你的意思是 我儿子们就该被枪打死是吧
And you're gonna tell me that my boys deserve to get shot up
就是因为他们穿宽松牛仔 爱HipHop?
Just because they wear baggy jeans and love hip-Hop?
我猜 如果他们都是白人
I bet you if they were white
住在Santa Clarita 你家隔壁
And they lived next door to you in Santa Clarita-
Castaic 我住在Castaic 别跟我说什么
Castaic-I live in Castaic. and don't throw that tired
“白人男孩不懂身边社会” 这些胡扯的话
"white boy doesn't understand the neighborhood" bullshit at me.
少来这套 你住在哪?
Don't do it. Where do you live?
La Cañada Flintridge -哦 世道艰难啊
La Cañada Flintridge. -Oh, times is hard.
Flint的犯罪率可超高啊
So much crime out in the Flint.
尸体随处可见吧
Bodies just stacking up.
今晚本该是一个喜庆的夜晚
Tonight we're at the site a joyous celebration -
年轻的女孩准备迈出她成为女人的第一步
A young girl's first step into womanhood, A quinceaÑera.
不幸的是一群穷凶极恶的暴徒把这里变成了犯罪现场
Instead, it's a crime scene, with the gunman still at large
两个无辜的生命就这样离开了我们
And two innocent victims left in his wake.
年轻的母亲和她年仅四岁的儿子再也无法醒来
A young mother and her 4-Year-Old son lie dead,
在这个充满血腥的路德·金纪念日周末 这已经是第四五个离开我们的人了
The fourth and fifth victims of an MLK weekend full of violence,
与马丁·路德·金当年反暴♥力♥的誓言形成了鲜明的对比
In sharp contrast With martin luther king's message of nonviolence.
Salinger侦探
Detective Salinger.
这起枪击案与其他几起有关联吗?
Is this shooting related to the other ones?
无可奉告
No comment.
与种族因素有关吗?
Is it racially motivated?
嘿 有什么进展?
Hey, what do we got?
我和Lydia在查交通监控录像 幸运的话 能查到肇事车牌
Lydia and I are checking traffic cams to see if we get lucky and catch a plate.
我们在找一辆深蓝色雪佛兰
We're looking for a dark blue Chevy Suburban.
很好 继续查
All right. Hang in there.
孩子的父亲是拉美帮
The father of the baby is a Latin Hustla.
他看清凶手的脸了吗?
Did he get a good look at the shooter?
没有
Nope.
深色雪佛兰 或许吧
Dark, Chevy Suburban, maybe.
凶手是黑人
Shooter was black.
枪呢?-AK-47 根据弹壳估计的
The gun? -AK-47, based on the shell casings.
技术部门正在做弹道测试
S.I.D. Is running the ballistics now.
该死 用的是AK?
Geez. An ak?
杀死孩子的都不是子弹碎片
Wasn't even a bullet fragment that killed the kid.
是车里扔出来的榴散弹
It was shrapnel from the car door.
这边来自墨西哥的人很多
there's a lot of guys coming up from mexico.
AK在街头很容易买♥♥到
Ak is easy money on the street.
这枪够劲 大家都愿意用
Hardware that heavy, it's got to be a neighborhood gun.
剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表