剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表
南城警事
第三季 第2集
相信我 老天都在帮我们
Believe me, god did us a favor.
不然 八年后我们还要到这来
We'd be right back here in eight years,
来抓这小小混混
arresting that little vato's ass,
没准还要给他准备个大点的运尸袋
or at least zipping him up in a bigger body bag.
你说什么?
What did you say?
嘿 实话实说而已 小姑娘
Hey, I'm just trying to keep it real, baby girl.
“实话实说 小姑娘?”
"Keep it real, baby girl"?
伙计 那可是人家的孩子呀
Man, that's somebody's kid.
大多数好警♥察♥都是火爆脾气
Most good cops are passionate cops.
这帮人聚在一起
Put enough of them together,
有时难免火花迸射
and occasionally those passions explode.
13小时前
哇 Frosty 外号♥“雪人”
Oh, Frosty the snow man.
我可不觉得有什么好玩的
Doesn't look jolly to me.
看起来他中了好几枪“融化”了
Looks like he caught a few hot ones and melted.
这又是一个绝佳的战利品
Ah, there's one good one for my collection here.
记不记得他的兄弟“大脚”在他的葬礼上...
Remember his brother bigfoot, funeral he had -
悍马车队开道 脱衣舞♥女♥撒钱
Stretch hummers, strippers throwing cash?
没错 那叫一个气魄 不过 Frosty可没那阵势
Yeah, bigfoot had style. But Frosty ain't having no parade-
不信等着瞧
Tell you that much.
没人杀了Frosty?
Nobody shot Frosty?
是我没说明白吗?“无名”杀了他
Did I stutter? Nobody shot him.
你的意思是 子弹像雨滴从天而降
So the bullets just fell out of the sky like raindrops,
正好落在了那家伙身上?
Landed on my man.
你到底想让我说什么?
What else you want me to say?
说实话 混♥蛋♥
Start with the truth, asshole.
我才没工夫杀这个废物呢
I ain't getting killed over this shit.
“无名”干的 我只能说这么多
Nobody did it. That's all I'm saying.
你兄弟就躺在那
Your buddy over there -
他还有妈妈 有女朋友 有妹妹
He's got a mother, a girlfriend, a sister.
这下好了 因为我会告诉他们
Doesn't matter, 'cause I'm gonna have to tell them
没人对这孩子连射了三枪
That nobody shot their baby three times
然后我扶着她们 看她们痛哭
And hold them as they cry their eyes out.
我平均一个礼拜要干四次这样的活
I'm standing in living rooms four times a week
就因为像你这样的混♥蛋♥
'Cause of assholes like you.
我很不爽
I hate it.
所以 别他妈跟我说没人干了
So don't tell me nobody did this.
别跟我这么说
Don't tell me that.
看着我!别跟我胡扯!-Sammy
Look at me! Don't tell me that! -Sammy.
你对这孩子发什么疯?
What you getting all loco on this kid for?
没人 混♥蛋♥ 这家伙在说谎 Nate
Nobody, my ass. He's lying, nate.
在说谎
Lying.
“无名”是个人名
Nobody is somebody.
没事吧?
You all right?
走吧 一起去查
Come on. Keep it together.
炎热的一月
it's hot in January.
西区的黑人Frosty今早晨在Florence被射杀身亡
Frosty from Westside Ridaz was shot dead this morning off Florence.
真是冤啊
The injustice.
血溅人行道半小时后被发现
Downtown called half an hour after he stained the sidewalk.
我们不能再重演十月的情形了
We don't want october all over again,
几乎每个街区
with the Ridaz and Latin Bustlaz
都有帮派和拉美混混争斗的身影
lighting each other up on every other block.
我们新上司最不想见到的就是
The last thing our new chief wants is a racial gang war
在马丁·路德·金纪念日 爆发种族帮派冲突
to break out over the mlk holiday.
金大道上枪声不断
Shootout on king boulevard!
嘿!
Hey!
嘿 我才走了四个月 这天就要塌下来了
Hey, I leave for four months, and the whole world falls apart.
复职后你连手表都看不懂了吗 Dudek警官?
You forgot how to read your watch in rehab, officer Dudek?
不好意思长官 下次不会了
Sorry about that, sir. Won't happen again.
但愿如此 找位子坐吧
Goddamn right. Find a seat.
这些家伙到处都会留下暗号♥
These flyers have information on clothing,
衣服上 手势 墙上的涂鸦
Hand signs, graffiti,
这些人的已知地址
Known hangouts of the ridaz and hustlaz.
有违法交通规则的 就记下来
You see any traffic infractions, write them up.
如果可以的话 搜车
Tow the car if you can.
街头上帮派人数越少
The more gangsters we get off the street,
我们越容易控制形势
The better chance we have of this thing not escaLating.
明白了吗?就这么多
All right? That's it for now.
愿Frosty安息
Stay Frosty.
希望不会像他那么惨
Hopefully better than him.
Brown 35号♥车 搭档是Sherman
Brown, A35, with Sherman.
Gonzalez 25号♥车 搭档Rokos
Gonzalez, A25, with Rokos.
10号♥车是Robinson和Lisco -嘿 你和我一组 Romeo
A10 is Robinson with Lisco. -Hey, you and me, Romeo.
怎么回事 队长?
What's going on, sarge?
Dewey和你一组 43号♥车
Dewey's riding with you in a43.
听着 我不能让他带新人
Look. I can't stick him in a U-Boat by himself.
他都好几个月没出警了
He's been out for months.
你是咱们组里最优秀的 帮他尽快回归岗位
You're the best I got. Get him back in the saddle.
行吗?-好吧
Okay? -All right.
红发Sally 你呢?
Redhead Sally? You? Really?
没错 Sally 很好笑吗?
Yeah. Sally. What's so goddamn funny?
什么意思?
What?
她回家不超过五分钟
Man, she wasn't even home five minutes.
够惨的
This is ugly.
来看这个?
You look at this?
他手里这枪还在冒烟呢
The gun is still smoking in his hand,
还有张手写的遗书
with a handwritten suicide note.
钱包里有一张买♥♥枪和子弹的发♥票♥
And his wallet has a receipt for the gun and the bullets.
五点前咱们就能完事 太美了
We're gonna be out of here by 5:00. This is beautiful.
太吓人了 她就像吹气球一样胖起来了
It just seems weird. She'll be as big as a house.
五个月后就好了
Missionary's out of the question after the fifth month.
但如果Tammi像Mariella
But if Tammi's anything like Mariella was,
你就废了
She's gonna be all over you.
我不能再想这个了 我受够了
I just can't get my head around it, that's all.
想什么 案子 还是你老婆不断增大的屁♥股♥
Head around what -The case or your wife's rapidly expanding ass?
我们连凶手的名字都有了吗?
We even got a name for this shooter yet?
那名字叫“无名” 头儿
We got nobody, boss.
Bryant 你听起来好像很得意
You say that with some pride, bryant.
“无名” 全名叫Juan Vargas 拉美人
Nobody, as in Juan "nobody" Vargas, Latin hustlaz.
他妈妈找不到他了 邮局也是 他失踪了
His mother hasn't seen him. Neither has his P.O. He's out and about.
也就是说 没人看到“无名”了 有意思
So nobody's seen nobody. Cute.
在有人准备为Frosty出头之前
We need to get him into custody
我们要先把他抓起来
Before somebody decides to even the score for Frosty.
有首选目标吗?
You have any specific street corners we can hit?
我有内线 我可以问问与拉美人关系好的
I got a c.I. I can talk to Who knows the Latin hustlaz pretty well.
好 就这么办 明白吗?
Okay. Let's do that, all right?
无名
Nobody.
这就是新出来混的这帮人的问题所在
See, that's the problem with these new-school gangsters these days -
没有远大理想
No ambition.
闻到了吗 嗯?
Ahh. You smell that, huh?
垃圾腐臭 还有尿骚味
Garbage and piss.
这就是生活 亲爱的 这就是生活
That's life, baby. that is life.
我过去经常以为喝醉了 才能看清这个世界
I used to think I could see stuff when I was drinking.
就像蝙蝠一样盲目 兄弟
Blind as a bat, man.
现在我的眼睛睁得可大了 亲爱的
My eyes are wide open now, baby.
* 我可以看得很清楚 *
* I can see clearly now *
* 雨停了 *
* The rain is gone *
John 知道咱们这活是干什么的吗?
John, you know what this job is about?
有四个层次 兄弟
About step number four, my man.
你必须要认真的
You have to be willing to take a serious,
为自己做一个详细的规划
Deep-ass inventory of yourself.
如果你想出去抓罪犯的话 John
I mean, if you want to be out here catching demons, John,
你得领悟自己的罪恶 兄弟
You got to know your own demons, brother.
人们会起争端
Sure, people are gonna fight. They're gonna
还会杀人 我们无法改变什么
They're gonna kill each other. I mean, we can't do anything about that.
人们开着车 我们只能做护栏 亲爱的
I mean, they're driving the cars. We're just the guardrails, baby.
我们没有什么真正的力量
We don't got any real power.
真正的力量 上面的人才有
The real power is from the man upstairs.
嘿 看着我
Hey, look at me.
一旦你想通这一点
剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表