剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表
你要那什么我可以都... -赶紧走
I can do both if you -- - Just go.
你好 -你们好
Hello. - Hi.
Wellington夫妇在家吗?-他们去酒店了
Mr. and Mrs. Wellington around? -They went to a hotel.
Katherine夫人太害怕 不敢待这儿了
Mrs. Katherine is too scared to stay here.
知道哪家酒店吗?我们需要跟他们谈一谈 这很重要
Do you know what hotel? It's really important that we speak with them.
被捕的男人保释出狱了
The man that was arrested has been let out on bail.
Sergio?-怎么你认识他?
Sergio? - Um, you know him?
是的
Si.
Katherine夫人以前老骂他的
Mrs. Katherine used to yell at him.
为什么?
For what?
他把卡车停在房♥前
Uh, parking his truck in front of the house
还把垃圾丢在路上
and leaving trash on the curb.
最近吗?-求你们了
Recently? -Please.
我很忙
I have a lot of work to do.
噢 当然 当然
Oh, of course, of course.
酒店 拜托?-好的
Um, the hotel, please? - Yes, of course.
Katherine没少跟Sergio吵架啊
Katherine tangled with Sergio a couple times.
他有作案动机了
He has a motive.
嗯 强♥暴♥她是关乎权力 与性无关 让她知道谁才是老大
Well, rape's about power, not sex. He showed her who's boss.
别忘了 关于警报的矛盾说辞
I don't know. We've got conflicting stories with the alarm.
她认出了袭击者 却没有揭露他
She knew her attacker, but she didn't I.D. him
直到我们给她看那腹肌?
until we showed her the six-pack?
你真以为那样的女人会留意
You really think a woman like that pays attention
小区里一个园丁么?她根本区别不出这些人
to the gardeners in the neighborhood? They all look alike to her.
他说他没做过
He said he didn't do it, and we don't have
咱们又没证据证明他做了
any physical evidence to prove that he did.
是还没 DNA结果还需要几天时间
Yeah, not yet. DNA takes a few days.
公♥寓♥呢?
And what about that house?
公♥寓♥怎么了?-那些玫瑰花啊
What about the house? - The roses.
天 Lydia 不是要跟我说咱们抓错人了吧
Oh, Lydia, you gonna tell me that we've got the wrong guy
就因为丫种了很多漂亮的花么?
because he's got pretty flowers?
他是个园丁啊
He is a gardener.
Sergio没去见律师
Sergio didn't show up to his meeting with his lawyer.
你觉得他逃走了?-不确定
You think he skipped town? -I don't know.
这是什么?
What's this?
是这些药片的暂扣清单复印件 -有错么?
It's a copy of the property report on those pills. -Do something wrong?
你数了多少粒?-20啊
How many did you count? -20.
我们列为证物的又是多少粒?
How many did we book into evidence?
20.
你没出生前爷就开始干这活了
I've been on the job since before your balls dropped,
所以要是想给爷定罪
so you want to start passing judgment on me,
先去扎19年武装带吧
you try wearing a Sam Browne for 19 years.
明天日班
Working day watch tomorrow.
早点来 凌晨5点
Be here early -- 0500.
你好 见过Sergio么?
Hola. ¿DóNde esta Sergio?
没有
No si.
听着 如果你们知道
Look, if you do know,
必须现在告诉我们
you've got to tell us right now.
你不想自己儿子的父母都在监狱里吧
You don't want your boys to have a mommy and daddy in jail.
你想吗?
Do you?
我猜他去汽车站了
I think he went to the bus stop.
你还在这儿啊?-他们很快会来吗?
You still here? -Think they'll come soon?
要是他们不来 你就得去监狱过夜了
Well, if they don't, you're gonna spend the night in jail.
要跟我玩么?
You gonna play with me?
我会让你屁滚尿流的
I am gonna kick your ass.
老兄 你枪法很烂啊
Man, your shot is whack.
是么 有个小流氓
Yeah, well, there's a gangster with a limp
瘸了20年了 他可是会严重反对的
doing 20 years who would strongly disagree.
你打伤他的?-没错
You shot him? -Yeah.
哥们 你真酷
Man, that's cool.
快点!
Come on!
看样子 你是时候出发了
Well, it looks, uh -- looks like it's time to go.
那什么?
You know what?
这是我的电♥话♥
I'm gonna give you my number.
需要帮助
And if you need anything,
就直接给我电♥话♥ 知道吗?
don't hesitate to call, all right?
很高兴认识你
Good to meet you.
会好起来的
It's gonna be all right.
好吗?
Okay?
快看 牛仔夹克
Check it out -- Jean jacket.
是他 就是他 对不对?
That's him. That's him, isn't it?
好 咱们...
All right, let's just --
就随便往这儿一停
yeah, I'm just gonna leisurely park here.
别跑!
No!
当心!当心!
Whoa, watch out! Watch out!
当心!当心!当心!
Watch out! Watch out! Watch out!
靠!
Whoa, damn!
Sergio
Sergio.
别动 别动 都别动
Don't move. Don't move. Don't move.
先生 先生
Sir. Sir.
请退后 请退后 请退后
Back off, please. Back off. Back off, please.
你们都回到车里去 成不
You guys, get back in your cars, please.
都退后 退后
Back off. Back off.
我是Lydia Adams警探
Yes, this is Detective Lydia Adams.
警号♥是K54
King 54 is my code.
这里有个路人被撞倒
I have a pedestrian that's been hit.
热的
It's hot.
今天老爷过期不候
We're not buying any bullshit calls today.
准时下班
We got to clock out on time.
有个地方我本来下午就该去的
There's somewhere I got to be this afternoon.
医生说Sergio骨盆骨折 断了一条腿
Doctor said Sergio has a fractured pelvis and a shattered leg.
需要动几个手术
He's gonna need a few surgeries,
可能会在医院待上几个月
and he'll probably be in the hospital a couple months.
现在是纳税人的问题了
Taxpayers' problem now.
真想知道他家里人会怎么做
Wonder what his family's gonna do.
他不该跑的 像是畏罪而逃
He shouldn't have run -- looks guilty.
昨晚Westside又一个女人被强♥暴♥了
Another woman was raped on the Westside last night.
他们逮到那人了 他也交代了其他几起强♥暴♥案
They caught the guy, and he confessed to the other rapes.
但没有我们受理的这一起?-没有
But not ours? - Nope.
那么 Sergio不是我们要找的人
All right, so, Sergio's not our guy,
但不足以说明他没强♥暴♥我们的受害人
but that doesn't mean he didn't rape our victim.
我们是来调查一起儿童虐待投诉的
We're here to investigate a child-abuse complaint.
我没报♥警♥啊
I didn't call the police.
我报的 她用皮带打我
I did. She hit me with a belt.
是真的吗 夫人?
Is that true, ma'am?
Daniel的老师跟我说他一直逃课
I found out from Daniel's teacher he's been cutting class,
我问他的时候 他撒谎了
and when I asked him about it, he lied,
所以我就打了他
so I hit him.
过来 孩子
Come here, kid.
这是什么时候的事?
How long ago did this happen?
几个小时前
A few hours ago.
她打过你多少次了?
How many times she hit you?
三次 正好抽在我屁♥股♥上
Three -- whacked me right on the butt.
她还打你别的地方了吗?-没有
She hit you anywhere else? - No.
她用拳头打你了吗 还是有用别的东西?
She hit you with her fist or another object?
没了 只用皮带
No, just the belt.
以前有过这种事么?-没有
Has this happened before? - No.
好了 我需要拿走这条皮带 作为物证
All right, I'm gonna need to take that belt and put it into evidence.
他有点夸张
He's been acting out a little,
而且我觉得我必须要...
and I felt like I had to --
要把我关监狱吗?
Am I going to jail?
你报♥警♥抓你妈妈
You called the police on your mom
因为她管教你不准逃学?
because she disciplined you for ditching school?
她虐待儿童 我有权利
That's child abuse. I've got rights.
谁告诉你的?-我的朋友啊
Who told you that? - My friends.
再揍他一顿 你懂个毛啊?
Hit him again. You know what?
你的玩伴真出了一堆馊主意啊 小子
You got some bad advice from your buddies on the playground, pal.
不准再报♥警♥抓你妈妈了
You don't ever call the police on your mom.
换成是我妈 你早就是趴在地上报的警了
Had that been my mom, you'd be calling me from the floor.
你要是再逃课 我会回来的
I got to be back here again because you were ditching class,
我会摘下这条粗腰带 亲自把你给抽一顿!
剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表