剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表
You can go. We're good now.
不 我们得下车确保她在家
No, let's just get out and make sure she's here.
我们可以的 多谢 等等!
We're fine. Thanks. Wait!
我... 事实上 我认为不是这里
I, um... actually, I... I don't think this is it.
可能在街尾吧
Maybe it's down the street.
但我们自己走过去就行了 谢谢你们
But we can walk down there ourselves. Thank you.
不用 我们开车送你们吧 没事的
No, we'll drive. It's okay.
你给我们指出哪座房♥子就好
You can just show us which house it is.
你们知道吗?
You know what?
我记不太清了
I... I-I don't... I don't remember.
你们把我们带回家吧
Maybe you guys can just drive us back to the house.
我可以查下我妈妈的地址簿 我打赌那里一定有
I can look at my mom's address book. I bet it's in there.
Martin?-怎么了?
Martin? -Yes?
你真的有阿姨吗?
Do you really have an aunt?
我有 我发誓 -你没有也没关系
Yes. I promise. -It's okay if you don't.
我们可以回局里
We can just go back to the station.
不 我真的有 我有阿姨
No. I really do. I have an aunt.
我知道她住在哪
And I know where she lives.
那她住在哪啊?
So, where does she live?
那边蓝色的房♥子... 就在那
That blue house... Over there.
但就不麻烦你们了
But don't bother.
她不想要我们 她讨厌我们
She doesn't want us. She hates us.
你何出此言啊?
Why would you say that?
我妈妈偷过她的东西
My mom stole from her.
我去和她谈谈
I'll go talk to her.
她说不行了吗?
Did she say no?
没有 她说她要考虑一下
No, she said that she'd think about it.
Martin啊
Martin.
Martin Martin 嘿
Martin. Martin, hey.
Martin... -我想要我们在一起
Martin... -I want us to stay together.
我明白 我明白 Martin
I know. I know, Martin.
但听我说 你阿姨 她是爱你们的
But listen to me, please. Your aunt... she loves you.
她不讨厌你们
She doesn't hate you.
只不过是过去的事情
It's just all of the things that have gone on in the past
发生在你父母间的 让她忧虑重重
Between your mom and dad... it just... it has her nervous.
我帮不了你们 -我想要当一个好哥哥
I can't help you... -I'm trying to be a good brother.
我知道 -我想要我们在一起!
I know. -I want us to stay together!
我知道 我知道 你是个很好的哥哥
I know, I know. And you're a great brother.
但是如果你想让我帮你
But if you want me to help you,
你就得告诉我今天早上发生了什么
You have to tell me what happened this morning...
为了他们
For them.
是我...
It was my...
是我爸爸
It was my dad.
操
Shit.
他会没事的
He's gonna be okay.
什么啊?
What?
那个老人 他会没事的
The old guy... he's gonna be okay.
欠抽的老头
Frickin' elderly.
他女儿过来接他了
His daughter's coming down to pick him up.
车管所应该每年都测试一下
DMV should test every year.
A43 步行巡逻 在Hillhurst和Ambrose处
A43... show us code 6, Hillhurst and Ambrose.
什么?-去中国城吧 应该挺清净的
What? -China palace ... should be empty.
去吃饭?你20分钟前还不饿呢
A meal break? You weren't hungry 20 minutes ago.
那我现在饿了
Well, I'm hungry now.
长官?-什么事?
Sir? -Yeah?
长官 我能私下和你说几句话吗?
Sir, can we go off the record?
好啊
Okay.
你还好吗?
Are you all right?
不好
No.
不好 我一点都不好
No, I'm not all right.
我饿了
I'm hungry.
行了吧?就别废话了 赶紧上车
All right? So quit the bullshit and get in the car.
你知道你不是一个人
You know you're not alone.
我不是一个人吗?-不是
I'm not alone? -No.
为什么?你想给我个拥抱吗?
Why? Are you gonna give me a hug?
注意观察 动作敏捷 随机应变!
"Look sharp, act sharp, be sharp"!
你知道是谁说的吗?
You know who said that?
我的后背...
My back...
今天早晨很糟糕
was bad this morning.
真的很糟糕
Really bad.
我吃了几片药 我...
I took a couple pills, and I...
我想这让我不在状态 -你都走不动了
I guess they knocked me out. -You can barely walk.
是止痛药 我吃它们是来止痛的
They're pain pills. I take them for pain.
我♥干♥这份工作落下的痛 你这个浮夸的笨蛋!
Pain I got from doing this job, you pompous little prick!
你在车里都睡着了!
You're falling asleep in the car!
你有问题 你需要去解决它
You have a problem. You need to take care of it.
我跟你说过 我跟你说过无数次了!
I told you, I took too many!
John...
John...
你有问题
you have a problem.
听着 再过九天 我就过了试用期了
Look, in nine days, I'm off probation.
你可以再找个新手来折磨
You can find another boot to torture.
到那时候 别把你私人的破事带到工作上来!
Until then, don't bring your personal bullshit to work!
你背痛 那请病假啊
Your back acting up... call in sick.
我们谈话就此打住吧?
We back on the record?
好
Sure.
上车
Get in the car.
谢谢
Thank you.
你儿子想要成为一个男子汉
Your so's trying to be a man.
他在努力保护他的弟弟妹妹
He's trying to protect his brother and sister.
他为了你而撒谎 -我的儿子就是个男子汉
He's lying for you. -My son is a man.
不 他不是
No, he's not.
你的小姨子 她在考虑收留几个孩子
And your sister-in-law... She's thinking about taking the kids in,
但她怕你 -他们不需要找地方住
But she's terrified of you. -They don't need a place to stay.
他们和我一起住
They're gonna stay with me.
你杀了你的妻子
You killed your wife.
你要进监狱了
You are going to jail.
如果你继续宣称你没有杀她
And if you keep claiming that you didn't kill her,
就要进行庭审 Martin就会被传讯
There's gonna be a trial. Martin will be subpoenaed.
他就不得不向陪审团说出他看到的一切
He'll have to say what he saw to a jury.
而如果Alma认为你有被释放的一丝可能
And if Alma thinks there's the slightest chance Of you being acquitted,
她就会很害怕 而不会收留这些孩子
She'll be too scared to take the kids in.
然后儿童家庭事务部就会接手他们 把他们分开
Then DCFS will have them, and they'll split them up
把他们送到不同的收养家庭里
And put them in different foster families.
你爱你的孩子们吗?你确实很爱你的孩子
You love your kids? You do love your kids.
那就不要让他出庭作证 认罪吧
Then don't make him testify. Cop a plea.
如果你为了你的儿子这么做了
If you just do that for your son,
我会竭我所能确保他们能和他们的阿姨在一起
I'll do whatever I can to make sure they stay with their aunt.
但是 你得承认罪行
But...You got to come clean.
我只是想让这些孩子能在一起
I just want to keep the kids together.
但你是他们的亲人 我不是
But you're their family. I'm not.
你真的想成为
You really want to be the one responsible
拆散他们的罪魁祸首吗?-不
for tearing them apart? -No.
坦白吧
Come clean.
我是说 你真认为
I mean, you really think
那个阿姨会收留这些孩子?
That aunt's gonna take those kids in?
我是说 只要他们爸爸在监狱里
I mean, as long as the dad's in prison,
她就应该没问题
She should probably be okay.
希望如此吧
Hope so.
我要去约会了
I'm going on a date.
真的吗?!
What?!
和谁?
With who?
一个学警
A P-2.
你行啊 小女孩
Oh, you go, girl.
老牛吃嫩草啊
You rob that cradle.
什么时候?
When is it?
今晚 在我们完成
It's tonight, after we finish
Roche和Manheim的雇主核对后
These employer checks for Roche and Manheim.
我还是不能相信我们要干这种白♥痴♥的垃圾活
You know, I still can't believe We're doing these idiots' garbage work.
你知道吗?
Yeah, well, you know what?
也许他们最终会学会
Maybe they'll finally learn enough
怎样处理他们自己的案子
剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表