剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表
She's in court today. What you got?
又是个死毒贩
Another dead crack-dealer stick-up.
Fernandez总给我们这种难查的案子
Fernandez always gives us the shit that can't be cleared.
一枪爆头
Single gunshot to the head.
发现毒品或现金吗?-没有
Find any rock or cash? -Nope.
防盗门上有个小口 毒品交易用的
Steel door with a slot for transactions.
你们认为是熟人作案?
You thinking somebody he trusted he let in, and they ripped him off?
没错
Exactly.
"Giz"?
"Giz"?
没错 是"Gizmo"的缩写
Yeah, "Gia." Short for "Gizmo."
受害人似乎有一个搭档
The victim had a partner, apparently.
有什么特征吗?
Get a description?
周围没人见过
Nobody ever saw him around.
你们问过几户人家?
How many houses did you canvass?
7家 -8家
Seven. -Eight.
探员?
Detective?
好吧 有人爱他
Well, somebody loved him.
有发现了
Got a hit.
"生日快乐 Rafael"
"Happy birthday, Rafael."
可怜的家伙 买♥♥个生日蛋糕都不得善终
Poor bastard couldn't even buy a birthday cake in peace.
两个穿白色卫衣的男人从后面袭击并抢劫了他
Two males in white hoodies capped his ass and robbed him.
白卫衣?
White hoodies?
也许是几个拉美裔的小子
Probably a couple of vary Blanca peewees
想扬名立万
Trying to make a name for themselves.
我得接电♥话♥
I got to take this.
有人见过他们长什么样吗?
Anybody get a look at their faces?
都是在瞎猜
Take a wild guess.
好吧 再仔细查一下这个地方 看那看有没有监控录像
All right, check out these places. See if they have security cameras.
没准拍下什么了
Maybe they caught something.
限制令?
A restraining order?!
不 我根本就没恐吓过Victor 我没恐吓过任何人!
No, I did not threaten Victor. I did not threaten anybody!
我只是想进我的房♥子拿走属于我的东西
I was trying to get in my house to get my stuff!
我的房♥子 我的东西!-Sammy!Sammy!
My house and my stuff! -Sammy! Sammy!
小点声 不然他们该报♥警♥了
Tone it down. They're gonna call the cops.
我得挂了
I got to go.
她威胁我要申请限制令 Nate
She's threatening me with a restraining order, Nate.
你是Rafael吗?
Are you Rafael?
爸爸死了吗?
Is papi dead?
是的 亲爱的 很抱歉
Yeah, Mia, he is. I'm so sorry.
我要妈妈 妈妈 -好的 宝贝
I want mommy. Mommy. -I know, baby.
Sammy 呼叫鉴证科 封锁现场 把尸体盖上
Sammy, call S.I.D. Get a crime shield out here and cover that body.
Rodney?Rodney?亲爱的?求你了 看看我 Rodney
Rodney? Rodney? Baby? Please look at me. Rodney.
亲爱的 我非常抱歉 Rodney!
Baby, I'm so sorry. Rodney!
Rodney 真的很抱歉
Rodney, I am so sorry.
几处轻微烫伤
A couple of minor burns.
很幸运 只是溅到了他
Lucky he just got spattered.
Rodney?Rodney 我只是...求你了 亲爱的 看看我
Rodney? Rodney, just l-- Please, baby, look at me.
求你了 真的很抱歉
Just please. Please, I'm so sorry.
亲爱的 看看我!-嘘!
Baby, look at me! -Shh!
把这悍妇送进宫吧
Save the chivalry for Buckingham Palace.
街上没她的地方
There's no place for it on the street.
想想自己刚才犯了多少错误?
How many wrong assumptions did you make going in there?
入侵 小个子男人 受害者 -我知道了
Aggressor, small male, victim -- -I know.
你知道什么了?你什么都不知道
What do you mean you know? You don't know.
我让你把炉子关了
I asked you to turn off the stove
是因为我希望你能控制住局势
Because I expect you to control the situation,
不是让你在这种悍妇面前装慈悲
Not fall prey to some women-in-peril shit
你脑子里这点意识都没有
That you got going in your head.
你得确定所见的一切
You got to be sure of what you see.
亲眼所见的一切 不然你会害死别人的
Really see. or you -- You're gonna get someone killed.
明白吗?-知道了
You understand? -I got it.
Artis Hayes
Artis Hayes.
没错 你是最后抓过他的警官
Yeah. You were the last arresting officer.
能否查一下他的档案 看看是否有亲属?
Can you pull up his 5-10 and see if he has any next of kin?
好的 谢谢
All right. Thanks.
嘿 -嘿
Hey. -Hey.
我是Chase -Lydia
I'm Chase. -Lydia.
介意我问个问题吗?可能有些失礼
Mind me asking a question? It might be out of line.
说吧?
What's on your mind?
我跟Mutt和Jeff这俩家伙打过交道
So, I caught a couple of scenes with Mutt and Jeff.
真的拿不准谁更蠢
I can't figure out which one's the bigger idiot.
你认为呢?
You got an opinion?
我帮不了你 Chase
I can't help you with that one, Chase.
如果我知道探员入职测试这么容易
If I knew the detective test was so easy to pass,
我肯定不会来当法医了
I would have skipped the coroner's office,
早就加入你们队伍了
Joined the force.
一会见
I'll see you.
老天帮你 街对面的监控录像拍到了
God loves you. Security camera across the street caught something.
你能和孩子待一会吗?
Will you stay with the kids?
我这就回来 好吗?先吃你的甜甜圈
Be right back, okay? Eat your doughnut.
不 我根本就没恐吓谁 -Sammy!
No, I did not threaten -- -Sammy!
你没呼叫鉴证科?为什么还不把尸体盖上?
Did you call S.I.D.? Why isn't that body covered?
Manny 不!-对不起
Manny, no! -I'm sorry.
对不起?就我自己在工作吗?
You're sorry? Am I working this shit by myself?
Manny 不 Manny!Manny 不 Manny!
Manny, no, manny! Manny, no, manny!
听着 听我说 听我说
Listen. Listen to me. Listen to me.
你孩子在那边 他们需要你
Your kids are here, and they need you.
怎么还没把我兄弟盖上?
How come my brother's not covered?
怎么能让他的妻子见到这种惨剧呢?
Why are you letting his wife see him like that?
你 你兄弟 嗯
Y-Your brother is, uh --
他外号♥叫什么 你的兄弟?
What's his street name, your brother?
他从来没在外面混过
He never had anything to do with that life.
他一直安分守己
He never bothered nobody.
噢 我的Manny
Oh. Oh, Manny.
Manny
Manny.
我...
I...
你看 有苍蝇了 警官
Look, there's flies, man.
关于Gizmo有什么发现吗?
any luck with Gizmo?
系统里有一大堆叫Gizmos的
gang has quite a few Gizmos in the system.
我们正在查
We're checking them out now.
知道吗 你能同他妻子谈谈 我们真的很感激
You know, we really appreciate you going to talk to the wife.
女人干这活效果可能会更好
Probably better if a woman does it.
查一下他的物业账单 还有纳税记录
Check out the utility bills and the tax records.
看看那房♥子是否还有别的物主
See if a name comes up on that house.
Artis入狱前就不是我丈夫了
Artis hasn't been my husband since before he went to prison,
但我们离不起婚
Just couldn't afford a divorce.
他钱包里有你们儿子的照片
He had one of those pictures of your son in his pocket.
Artis给我钱支付Jerome的学费
Artis gave me money to help pay for Jerome's school.
他很骄傲自己的孩子能上私立学校
He was proud his son went to a private school.
Artis是否曾经提到过他有什么朋友 或者合伙人什么的
Did Artis ever mention any friends or associates,
他和谁有过什么争执吗?
Anyone he might have had a problem with?
Gizmo是谁的名字吗?
Anyone by the name of Gizmo?
Artis的生活 我一概不想了解
I didn't want to know anything about Artis' life.
我怎么才能得到他的金手套冠军项链?
How do I get his golden gloves championship necklace back?
他答应过要给Jerome的
He promised it to Jerome.
一条挺粗的金项链 前面坠的是一副拳击手套
It's a thick gold chain With a pair of boxing gloves on the front.
我知道金手套项链是什么样
I know what a golden gloves necklace looks like.
但我们根本就没看到
We just didn't see one.
Artis一直戴着的
Artis always wore it.
如果我们找到 我会通知你的
I'll let you know if we see it.
向深爱他的人通报死讯 没什么好办法
There's no good way to tell someone a loved one's dead.
或许应该以一种缓慢的有节制的方式来讲
The news should be given in a slow, controlled manner.
要给生者调节情绪的时间
Gives the survivor time to adjust emotionally.
嫌我烦了吗?
Am I boring you?
上警校时我们花不少时间学习这个
We spent a lot of time on the procedure at the academy.
哦 是吗?
Oh, they did, huh?
没错 他们找来演员 扮演角色
Yeah, they brought in actors to play the parts --
愤怒的男人 歇斯底里的妻子 哭嚎的女人
Angry man, hysterical wife, crying woman.
挺有用吧
Must have been very instructive.
不 傻死了 真的
No, it was kind of silly, really.
有些同学真的应付不来
剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表