剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表
南城警事
第二季 第1集
起来!退后!退后!
Get up! Stand back! Stand back!
抓住他了吗?回去!
Got him? Get back!
回去!
Get back!
回去!回去!
Get back! Get back!
Ben Sherman警官在洛杉矶警局
Officer Ben Sherman is halfway through
一年的试用期才过了一半
his one-year probationary period as an LAPD officer.
这份工作与他的设想背道而驰
The job hasn't turned out to be exactly what he'd expected.
Cathleen Kerik昨晚在家给我打电♥话♥
Cathleen Kerik calls me last night here at the house.
好吧?她说出席记者招待会
Okay? And she tells me attendance
是强制性的命令
for the press conference is mandatory.
你能相信吗?
Can you believe that?
说得和我是个第二天要逃学的小屁孩似的
Like I'm some kid, and I'm gonna skip school the next day.
没有你想的那么不堪的
It won't be so bad.
没有那么不堪?
Won't be so bad?
得了吧 Russ 我现在是谁呀
Come on, Russ. What am I... the poster child
整个警局的代表了?
for the entire department now?
别装了 你对此其实十分有爱
Come on. You love it.
我没有 Russ
I do not, Russ.
唉 你怪别人也没用
Well, you can't blame them.
我是说 你还挺上镜的
I mean, you look great on TV.
电视台的人可能就想要我做做射击样子
They probably want me to pose with the damn shotgun.
拍摄时你要穿什么服装?
What are you gonna wear?
啥?
What?
你知不知道?
Uh, you know what?
你该穿着黑夹克
You should wear that black jacket.
闭嘴
Shut up.
你会上新闻 上新闻也照样上镜
You're gonna be on the news. You might as well look good.
你身体状况如何?
How are you doing?
挺好的
Great.
考虑周末跑个铁人三项啥的
Thinking about running an Iron Man this weekend.
我得挂电♥话♥了
Hey, I got to go.
我说 我一会过去看一下 好么?
Well, hey, I'm gonna stop by later on, all right?
当然好啦
Okay. Sure.
保重 搭档
Take care, partner.
大家听着
Listen up.
我们现今活在数码时代
We live in the digital age.
有千千万万摄像机对着你们拍
You are always being recorded.
如果这不是有人拿着DV拍摄的
If it isn't a citizen with a camcorder,
那就是街上安保探头拍摄的
it's a security camera down the street
或者是拿iPhone的罪犯给拍的
or a banger with an iPhone.
无所遁形 你们在电视上都一清二楚
There's no place to hide. You will be on TV.
昨天我和在戒疗中心的Dewey通过话
Spoke to Dewey in rehab yesterday.
如果你们谁想去探访的话
He's at Malcolm's House in Palm Springs
他在棕榈泉的Malcolm之家
if any of you want to visit.
我发张卡大家相互传阅下 要是想去就签字
I'm passing around a card if you want to sign.
杂种可够幸运的
Lucky bastard.
真希望我也酗酒啊
Wish I had a drinking problem.
今天我们有个打黑除恶的新闻发布会
We have a gang abatement press conference today.
打黑要见成效 如果你们发现任何
The process does work, so if you see dealing
吸毒贩毒活动 打报告记录
at any of the dope houses, document it.
地检署又给我们施压了
DA's office is pressing hard again.
这是今天上报的失窃车辆
Here's the stolen cars for today.
好 Brown 你和Ferguson负责A35区
All right, Brown, you're with Ferguson, A35.
Cooper和Sherman负责A43
Cooper and Sherman are working A43.
Salazar和Chavez...
Salazar and Chavez...
他因为酒的事在为难她
He's sticking her with the Slug.
酒?-Sherman
Slug? -Sherman.
队长下班时要见你
Captain wants to see you end of shift.
就这样
That's it.
祝你好运
Good luck.
哦 哦 等一下
Whoa, whoa, whoa, wait a minute.
你是谁啊?
Who are you?
我是Rene Cordero 你的新搭档
I'm Rene Cordero, your new partner.
把手伸回去
Stop doing that.
Fernandez警探
Detective Fernandez,
外面有个家伙
there's a guy out there
自以为是我的新搭档
who seems to think he's my new partner.
他是你新搭档没错
He is your new partner.
你说我能单干到Russ回来为止
You said I could work alone until Russ gets back.
我们不敢保准Russ能回得来
We're not sure Russ is coming back.
谁说的丧气话啊?
Who says?
医生呗 明摆着的
His doctor, apparently.
他会回来的
He's coming back.
给Cordero几个星期表现表现
Give Cordero a few weeks.
你搭档的事我感到很难过
I'm sorry about your partner.
我知道你很难接受这一点
I know this must be rough for you.
我早接受事实了
I've got this.
让一让
Excuse me.
队长想和你谈你见习训练的
Captain wants to talk to you
第二阶段的完成情况
about completing Phase Two of your probationary training.
他会问你些问题
He'll ask you some questions;
他会查看你的手册
he'll look at your book;
之后他会盖章让你进入到第三阶段
and he'll stamp your pass to Phase Three.
这就意味着你可以自己开车巡逻了
That means you get to ride in the car by yourself.
但局里觉得你能行
But just because the department says you're ready
并不代表我觉得你能行 接着
doesn't mean I think you're ready. Here.
第三阶段 你来开车
Phase Three, you drive.
行
Cool.
我们拭目以待看你能行不能行
We'll find out if it's cool.
这些还没死或者进监狱的嫌犯
Those suspects who are not dead or in jail
将很快被拘留
will be in custody soon.
这还只是第一步 我们不会退缩的
This is ground zero, and we will not be going away.
说得倒是冠冕堂皇的
Freaking dog-and-pony show.
公民有权在自家床上安全入睡
You have the right to be safe in your beds.
公民有权在上街时保证其人身安全
You have the right to be safe in the streets,
我们再也不能容忍♥黑恶势力
and we're not gonna tolerate gang violence any longer.
今天我们会对某支黑恶势力进行重点打击
We cut the head off of one of the gangs today.
你们都能想象
And you all know what it's like
如果一只鸡的头被砍掉会是什么样子吗?
when a chicken gets its head cut off?
能再跑一会就不错了
It runs around a little bit.
我们会追上这些无头鸡
And we're gonna chase these headless chickens
无论需要多久
for as long as it takes.
这很简单
It's very simple.
你开枪 你就进监狱
You use a gun, you go to jail.
你在家里贩毒
You sell drugs from your house,
我们把你房♥子给扒了 就这样!
we will knock it down. Yeah!
无论需要多少时间 多少精力...
We are here to stay...
我们都将坚持到底
for as long as it takes.
现在 拆房♥子!
Now, knock it down!
失踪人口也归我们管么?-你说什么?
Do we handle Missing Persons? -Excuse me?
电♥话♥说 有个老人失踪了 对吧?
This call, it's an old missing guy, right?
我以为所有的失踪人员都会报上市里去
I thought all missing reports went downtown.
巡警一定觉得事有跷蹊
Patrol must think there's something more to it.
是吗?
Oh, yeah?
比方说什么事?
Like what?
你结婚了没?
Are you married?
没
No.
哈?你这样的好女人为啥不结婚?
What?! Why is a fine woman like you not married?
你先停下你那套“好女人”论吧
Ooh, you know, let's stop with the "fine woman" talk.
我真的不乐意听
I really hate that.
我在试图营造一种有爱的氛围
I'm just trying to be friendly.
别介
Don't.
你好吗?-很好
How you doing? -Good.
Moretta警探
Detective Moretta.
这个人惹毛了别人
Somebody pissed somebody off.
这人谁啊?-他只有墨西哥身份证
Who is this guy? -He only has Mexican I.D.
看着像日班工人
Looks like a day worker.
日班工人?开宾利啊?
Day worker? In a Bentley?
上帝保佑美国呗
God bless America.
剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表