剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表
Then bring our witness down to make the I.D. In person,
必须让她知道那混♥蛋♥已经被抓了 她很安全才行
Make her feel safe Knowing we already have the asshole in custody.
我们没有足够的线索来抓蜘蛛人
We don't have enough to bring spider in.
嘿 我是More探员 这是Bryant探员
Hi. I'm detective More. This is detective Bryant.
我女儿有麻烦了吗?
Is my daughter in trouble?
为什么你总认为我会惹麻烦?
Why you always got to think I'm in trouble?
哦 不 Montoya女士 你女儿没什么麻烦
Uh, no, Mrs. Montoya, Your daughter's not in trouble.
我们能进来吗 就一会儿?
May we come in for a minute, please?
好吧 请进 -谢谢
Sí claro. Come in. -Thank you.
我们只是想问几个问题
We just have a couple questions
关于今天早晨的枪击案
About a shooting that happened this morning.
好 -那个 嗯
Okay. -The, uh --
受害者是一个为五岁儿子买♥♥生日蛋糕的男人
The man they shot Had just bought a birthday cake for his 5-Year-Old.
他们在他孩子面前杀了他 孩子就在车里
They killed him in front of his two kids, watching from a car.
哦 上帝
Oh, my god.
为什么你不找他们谈?
Why don't you talk to them?
他们没看清凶手长什么样 而你看见了
They didn't get a good look at the shooters' faces. You did.
我也没看清
I didn't really see them too good.
好像你一直在盯着他们
It looks like you were staring right at them.
因为这些混♥蛋♥ 两个孩子从此没有了父亲
These little kids aren't gonna have a father around because of these guys.
Rosie 你父亲怎么说
Rosie, que diríA tu padre?
我怎么知道 你怎么不问他?
I don't know. Why don't you go ask him?
Montoya女士
Mrs. Montoya,
能给我倒杯水吗?
May I ask for a glass de agua, por favor?
你喝什么?水吗?
Sí Claro. ¿Gusta water?
我不渴 谢谢 -好吧 谢谢
I'm all set, thanks. -Okay, gracias.
知道吗 我母亲也一直试图驾驭我的生活
You know, my mom tries to run my life all the time, too,
总是告诉我 该做什么
always telling me what to do.
你就在这仔细看看这照片 好吗
Would you just take a look at these photos right here, please,
然后告诉我 是否能认出哪个人?
And tell me if you recognize anybody?
他们会来报复我的
Their homies will come after me.
我们保护你
We'll protect you.
我不能卷进去 -你已经卷进去了
I can't get involved. -You are involved.
你就在那 你已经卷进去了
You were there. You're involved.
你可以指认这些混♥蛋♥ 好吗?
You can I.D. These shitheads, okay?
你在...对不起
You're in--Excuse me.
我要出去了
I got someplace to be.
谢谢 -好吧 谢谢 再见
Gracias. -Okay, thank you. Bye.
又忘了关手♥机♥了?
Forgot to turn off your phone?
我们在这是浪费时间
We're wasting our time here.
听着 我本来可以说服她
Look, I was getting somewhere with her
结果全被你毁了 -我们应该去找蜘蛛人
until you lost your shit. -We got to work spider.
她认出来了 就在那六张里 你看到了
She recognized him from the six-pack. You saw it.
哦 好极了 去找蜘蛛人
Oh, yeah. Great. Work spider.
我能解决他 -也可以给他的律师打电♥话♥
I can work spider. -Might as well call his lawyer.
我能解决他
I can work spider.
我们已经试了你的方法 现在该按我的思路去做了
We tried it your way, and now we're gonna do it my way.
好吧
Okay.
看看会成什么样
We'll see how that goes, huh?
知道吗 今天结束后 我会很高兴
You know, I'll be glad when this day is over.
没错 他以为自己知道该做什么
Yeah, he's, uh, starting to think he knows what he's doing.
所以我让他自己吃吃苦头
So I've been letting him step on his dick.
他们都一个熊样
They always do.
怎么了?
What's up?
嘿 Cooper正在跟我们讲
Hey, um, Cooper was just telling us
你是怎么让那混♥蛋♥戴着手铐跑掉的
how you let some asshole run away with your handcuffs.
没错
Yeah.
很常见的错误 -没错
It's a very common mistake. -Absolutely.
嗯 -你们也犯过这种错?
Mm-Hmm. -That ever happen to you?
从没
Never.
我也没有
Me neither.
知道吗 超级巡警也许会让犯人跑掉
You know, super boot --He may lose control of his prisoner,
但至少不会手足无措
But there's never a hair out of place.
那干嘛呢?
What's this?
就是他 慢点
There he is. Slow down.
跪下
Down on your knees.
手放在头上
Hands up over your head.
混♥蛋♥
5-0.
你以为自己是钢铁侠是吧?
What, do you run ironman?
不 混♥蛋♥ 就这样
No, spider, this is what happens
小混混一抽烟就完了
When little gangster shitheads smoke cigarettes.
交待吧?
You got anything on you I don't know about?
我也想相信你 Wendell
I want to believe you, Wendell.
我努力在尝试
I'm trying really hard.
这还不是最糟的
And that isn't even the really bad part.
最糟的在这
Here comes the bad part.
Wendell 我们在你卧室里找到了一把枪
Wendell, we found a handgun in your bedroom
与杀害Artis Hayes的枪 口径相同
The same caliber as the one that killed Artis Hayes.
目前正在做弹道测试
And ballistics is running tests.
想知道结果吗?
Want to guess how that's gonna turn out?
血管不错 Wendell
Mm. You got nice veins, Wendell.
血管真的不错 针头应该从这里进
Really nice veins. that needle ought to slip right in.
我想谈谈条件?
What if I want to make a deal?
凭什么谈?
What do you got to deal?
付我钱的那人 他和我一样也有罪
The one who paid me. He's just as guilty as me.
这可以帮我减刑 不是吗?
That's got to count for something, ain't it?
也许吧 如果我们还相信你的话
Maybe if we believe you.
Gizmo付我钱抓他
Gizmo paid me to cap him.
那是Gizmo的房♥子 Artis为他工作
It was Gizmo's house. Artis worked for him.
Artis在牢里的时候 Gizmo对他不错
Took care of Artis when he got out of prison.
但是Artis Artis对待Gizmo很霸道
But Artis --Artis, he treated Gizmo like a punk.
抢他的游戏机
You know, took his playstation --
犯了大错
Big mistake.
Gizmo就是Brian Artis的侄子?
Gizmo is Brian, Artis' nephew?
没错 戴眼镜的小家伙
Yeah. Little dude with glasses.
他很残忍♥
He cold.
我们通过监视录像抓到了你和你的同伙
Got you and your homie on a security camera.
怎样?
So?
我们还有可靠的目击证人
And...we got a solid eyewitness.
在你同伙来之前能说说发生什么了吗
So you want to tell me what happened before your homie comes in,
坦白从宽 抗拒从严
Cuts a deal, lays it all on you?
我能问个问题吗?
Can I ask you a question?
又来了
Here it comes.
我能见我的律师吗?
Can I see my lawyer?
见鬼
Damn it.
该死!
Shit!
你要告诉我 你是怎么在他的孩子面前
Want to tell me about that man you killed
把那男人杀了吗 你这混♥蛋♥
In front of his two little kids, you piece of shit?!
你想跟我说说这些吗?!-Bryant!
You want to tell me about that?! -Bryant!
就在孩子面前!嗯?!
Right in front of his kids! Huh?!
Bryant!Bryant!-你
Bryant! Bryant! -You.
别这样 我们来了 兄弟
Come on, man. We're done here, buddy.
我们干的 伙计 -好了吧
We're done, bud. -come on.
坐下 坐下
Sit the down! Sit down!
闭嘴 坐下
Shut the fuck up and sit down.
来啊 朝我来 来啊
Come on, back off me! Come on!
哈哈 过来
Aah! Come here!
来啊 来抓我
Come on, back off me!
过来啊
Aah! Come here!
药嗑多了?-没错
Pcp? -Oh, yeah.
打我 再打我啊 -你们在等什么 Sarge?
Hit me! Hit me one more time! -What are you guys waiting on, sarge?
再打我啊 -不知道 凑50个人吧
Hit me one more time! -I don't know, like 50 more cops.
过来啊
Aah! Come here!
啊 过来啊 快点
Aaaah! Come here! Come on!
暴♥力♥的な鼓動を控える
Bouryoku-Tekina kodo o hikaeru!
暴♥力♥的な鼓動を控える
Bouryoku-Tekina kodo o hikaeru!
暴♥力♥的な鼓動を控える
Bouryoku-Tekina kodo o hikaeru!
他说什么?
What the hell did he say to him?
我怎么会知道
Beats the hell out of me.
那孩子才14岁
Kid's only 14.
Wendell可能是编的
剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表