剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表
Number 6, take your hand out of your pocket.
3.
3号♥
Number 3.
你的意思是你认出了3号♥?
You're saying you recognize number 3?
是3号♥ -好了 解决了
It's number 3. -Okay, we're done.
2号♥
Number 2.
是2号♥ 我是说2号♥
Number 2. I meant number 2.
是2号♥
It's number 2. Okay?
我们走吧
Let's go.
Sammy 2号♥是这里的犯人
Number 2 is an inmate here, Sammy.
他过来站列是为了多拿点吃的
He got extra food for standing in the lineup.
那...那太好了 好极了
That's --that's just great. Terrific.
谢谢你 好 谢谢
Thank you. No. Yeah.
好 你也是 好消息
Okay, you too. Well, good news.
有个办公人员忘了签表格
Some desk jockey just forgot to sign a form.
所以他们今天早上把那部破拖车弄走了
So they moved the crack trailer this morning.
好吧
All right.
我们现在去复查一下
So now we're going to double-check.
市政♥府♥说啥你都信是吗?
You trust anything the city tells you?
不是
No.
天哪 烦死了
Geez, that sucks.
好了 再见
Okay, bye.
Nate Moretta... 就是那个被谋杀的警♥察♥ -怎么了
Nate Moretta --that cop who got murdered? -Yeah.
他的搭档认错人了
His partner picked the wrong guy in a lineup.
哇!那不是自寻死路么
Ouch! Notify the suicide hotline.
Dewey -我的意思是说 你懂的呀
Dewey. -I'm just saying, man. You know how it is.
他们这下要盯着他了
They're gonna be watching his ass.
所有单位还有A35注意 Fuega路1620号♥发生持械抢劫
All units and A35, 211 in progress, 1620 Fuega.
拉警笛
Light them up.
不许动!把刀放下!放下!
Freeze! Drop the knife! Drop it!
开车跟着我!
Follow me in the car!
不许跑!
Stop!
马上停下!
Stop right now!
就是这辆
That's it.
谢谢 我要借一下这个
Thank you. I'm gonna borrow this.
嘿 你个烂货
Hey, jag-off.
不用防护?-学着点
Not rampart? -You're learning.
搭把手
Give me a hand.
小伙子们
Muchachos...
过来帮个忙吧
Venga ayudarnos, por favor.
停下!
Stop!
他钻到车里去了
He's getting in a car.
我就在你后面 -金色福特
Right behind you, partner. -Gold Ford.
车牌 V47...
License plate --Victor-4-7.
追!
Go!
谢了 伙计
Gracias, amigo. Gracias. Yeah.
你好 我是洛城警局的John Cooper
Yeah, this is John Cooper with the Los Angeles Police Department.
你最近如何?我这里看到一辆废弃的汽车堵塞了街道
Yeah, how you doing? I got an abandoned vehicle blocking the alley
在Vernon街226号♥后面
behind 226 Vernon.
好
Yeah.
好的 谢谢你
All right, I appreciate it.
A35 我们在追一辆金色的福特Contour
A35, we're in pursuit of a gold Ford Contour,
现在在Brighton的Florence往西行
now westbound on Florence at Brighton.
A43 已增援
A43, show us en route to back.
嫌犯已转弯
Suspect just turned,
自Cahuenga在Selma路西行
westbound on Selma from Cahuenga.
3号♥机 请告知嫌犯车速
Air-3, what's the speed of the suspect's vehicle,
以及具体情况
and what are the conditions?
别别!不要追捕行动
No, no, no, do not call off this chase!
安全!
Clear!
70至75迈 已控制交通 无居民
70, 75. Traffic's moderate, non-residential.
A43 已帮忙追捕
A43, show us as a secondary unit in pursuit.
接近飞行禁区 准备撤离
Approaching a no-fly zone. Got to back off.
首车 你们来 -我们追上了
Primary unit, you have it. -We got this.
安全 我们这里安全
Clear. We're clear.
A35 嫌犯向北逃往Schrader
A35, suspect heading northbound now --Schrader.
我们来搞定个狗♥娘♥养♥的
We got this son of a bitch.
安全!
Clear!
Dewey!
Dewey!
他妈的!
Damn!
真♥他♥妈♥的
God damn.
妈的 我们要继续追
Damn it. We got to keep going. Jesus.
撞到了个女人
Woman down.
妈的 她不知道是从哪里窜出来的
She just came out of nowhere! Shit!
嘿!不许动!
Hey! Freeze!
把你的手放在我看得到的位置 把手举起来
Let me see your hands now! Get your hands up!
把手从方向盘上放下来 把手举起来
Get your hands out of the car! Put your hands up!
我们走!把手举起来!
Let's go! Hands up now!
A43 下车盘查 Yucca路与Argyle路拐角处
A43, show us code 6, corner of Yucca and Argyle.
她还有脉搏吗?
Does she have a pulse?
天哪 天哪
Oh, God. Oh, God!
他妈的!
God damn it!
一 二...
One, two...
你抓到他了?-没错 我抓到了 抓到了
You got him? -Yeah, I got him, I got him, I got him.
车里困了两个人
All right, we got two pinned.
你没事吧 夫人?马上就有人来救你了
You okay, ma'am? Somebody's coming, ma'am.
我腿动不了了 -没事的 没事的
No, I can't move my legs! -Okay. It's okay.
19 20...
19, 20...
21 22 23 24
21, 22, 23, 24.
别这样 别这样 就这样了
Come on, come on. It's over.
就这样了 她死了
It's over, man. It's over.
她死了
She's dead.
蛋
Eggs.
你要我帮你拿什么吗?
Can I get you something?
我把它忘在店里了
I forgot them at the store.
你怎么能忘了这个?你怎么没写在单子上?
How could you forget that? Weren't they on your list?
是啊 是啊 但是...
Yeah. Yeah, but...
Henry
Henry.
Jessica -天哪 宝贝儿
Jessica. -God, baby.
你感觉怎么样?
How do you feel?
Jess
Jess.
你什么时候做手术?
When are you having surgery? What's --uh...
我和他们说了 我要等你来
Oh, I told them I was gonna wait for you to get here.
所以...
So...
Dewey已经和我说了 John 都是天意
Dewey told me already, John. All part of God's plan.
别让我叫你也滚
Don't make me tell you to off, too.
你听我说 悲剧是发生了
Look, what happened was tragic, all right?
但我们只是做了我们本职的工作
But we did what we were supposed to.
我们当时失去了飞机支援 还是首车
We lost air support. We were primary.
是我的责任 我可以取消追捕的
It was my responsibility. I could have called it off.
她直接冲到你面前了
She stepped right in front of you.
我们鸣了警笛 警灯也在闪
There were sirens, lights flashing.
你知道最可笑的是什么吗?
You know the funniest part?
我本来是不准备做警♥察♥的
I wasn't gonna be a cop.
我就是想冲浪
I was just gonna surf.
或者 做个酒保
I don't know. Bartend.
但是后来我怀孕了 又离婚了
But then getting pregnant, my marriage blowing up.
我有个孩子
I had a kid.
我必须工作
I needed a job.
就那么简单
That was all this was supposed to be.
有几个冲浪运动员要冒枪林弹雨的?
How many surfers run toward gunfire?
啊?有几个?
How many?
老师 酒保...
Teachers, bartenders --
他们需要跳进车里追坏人吗?
they just jump in their car and go after these assholes?
不用
No.
所以在他们需要这么做之前 你好好休息一下
No, and until they do, you cut yourself a break.
我...我要去接Tristan
I-I got to go pick up Tristan.
如果不是你的话 谁?
If not you, who?
谁?
Who, Chickie?
谁有资格穿那套警服?
Who deserves to be wearing that uniform?
嗯 警探?
Detective?
剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表