剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表
南城警事
第三季 第6集
名人文化让洛杉矶警♥察♥
The celebrity culture makes police work in Los Angeles
与美国其他地区的警♥察♥有所不同
different from anywhere else in the country.
问问Lydia Adams探员 她就会告诉你答案
But ask Detective Lydia Adams about it and she'll tell yah.
名人没一个好东西
Celebrity a bitch.
5小时前
不要今晚吧
Not tonight, please.
Adams
Adams.
等等 别挂电♥话♥
Wait. Hold on, hold on.
好了 说吧
All right, go ahead,
好
All right.
回去睡觉 Pete
Go back to sleep, Pete.
你今天要上班吗?
Are you going to work today?
要上班
Yeah. I am.
你会像我爸爸一样被杀死吗?
Are you gonna get killed like my dad?
不会
No.
这房♥子像不像《史努比》动画里的?-哪集?
Wasn't this house in a Snoop Dogg video? -Which one?
应该是"Let's Get Blown"这集吧 看得我高兴坏了
"Let's get blown," I think. That was my jam back in the day.
我从"Gin And Juice"那集就没看了
I lost track after "gin and juice."
你知道的 Tony...他总是不停地
You know, Tony --he always played
表现“狗狗风格”
that "doggystyle" nonstop.
你喜欢史努比吗 Adams探员?-你是洛杉矶来的 对吗?
You like snoop, Detective Adams? -You're from L.A., right?
一看见双刃斧谋杀案 我立马就想到了《史努比》里的一个场景
Snoop d-o-double-g is the first thing on my mind at the scene of a double axe murder.
是谁打电♥话♥的?-一个爱管闲事的邻居
Who called this in again? Oh, a nosey neighbor.
Fluffy回家时 脚掌上有血
Fluffy came home with blood on his paws.
我们都可以回家洗洗睡了
hey. We can all go home now.
福尔摩斯驾到
Sherlock Holmes arrived.
怎么回事?
What's up?
头头让我来的 她在帕克中心 准备开新闻发布会
Chief sent me. She's at Parker center, preparing for the press conference.
她让我来看看现场
She wanted me to come, check the scene out.
为什么?
Why?
我只是照她说的做
I just do as I'm told.
Bert Wilson 抢劫凶杀科的
Bert Wilson, R.H.D.
刚上Twitter查了一下
Just hit Twitter.
博主肯定认识这个地址 这下有意思了
Blogger must have recognized the address. Here comes the circus.
小爵爷怎么了?
What's up with little lord fauntleroy?
哥们 你知道的情况太少了 -现在看来你们掌握了第一手资料
You don't know the half, brother. -You guys are the primaries right now,
但你们给Wilson说了情况之后 这案子会归入抢劫和蓄意谋杀的范围
but this case is gonna get transferred to robbery and homicide after you brief Wilson.
太好了
Oh, that's great.
我们卖♥♥力 抢劫凶杀科却论功行赏
We get all the guts, and R.H.D. Gets all the glory.
我们来这不就这目的嘛
That's what we're here for.
这里太凌乱了
This place is crazy.
天哪
Oh, man.
你在干嘛?
What are you doing?
以防我们需要技术科没拍到的角度
In case we need a few angles that S.I.D. doesn't shoot.
注意到了吗?-嗯 像是运动鞋
Caught that? -Yeah, looks like a sneaker.
空军一号♥系列 从商标看得出来...功能最多的运动鞋之一
Air Force 1s. I can tell by the logo -- most versatile sneaker ever made.
听说她被砍头了 但没想到是这样
I heard she gave killer head, but damn.
又不是私人物品
Well, it's nothing personal.
拿这开玩笑有意思吗
You got to joke about it.
你想一晚上睡不着觉 一直想着它?
You want to fall asleep thinking about that all night?
某个混♥蛋♥砍了她的头
Bastard cut her head off,
你却要来段即兴表演?
and you're trying out for the Improv?
你没事吧?-没事
You okay? -Yeah.
看见这纹身了吗?
See that tattoo?
英国特种部队
British special forces.
我们的人
It's just one of ours.
我以为这房♥子已经清障了
I thought the house was cleared.
别开枪!别开枪!
Don't shoot! Don't shoot!
没事 放松点
It's okay. It's all right.
宝贝 你叫什么名字 -Cristina
What's your name, baby? -Cristina.
我找不到爸爸了
I can't find my daddy.
我想见爸爸
I want my daddy.
有什么可以帮你的?-是的 警官
Can I help you? -Yes, officer.
我住在这条街上 -真的?
I live on this street. -Really?
有驾照吗?
You got a license?
我可以放你在这条街上走 但我必须搜查你的车
See, I could let you on the street, but then I'd have to search your car,
如果我搜查了你的车 也许能找到照相机什么的
and if I searched your car, well... I might find some camera equipment.
如果我找到了照相机之类的玩意 我就要把它充公
And if I found some camera equipment, I'd have to confiscate it.
你不住在这条街上 对吗?
You don't live on this street, do you?
你连记者证都没有?
Do you even have a press I.D.?
离开这儿
Get out of here.
放他走
Get him out.
细节都是废话
Detail is crap.
你看看四周 都有些什么?-照相的人
What do you see everywhere you look? -Photographers.
直升机
Helicopters.
警♥察♥
Cops.
警♥察♥ 站在这里数小时
Cops, standing around for hours,
就是守着那些记者 不让他们照相
guarding some street from these shitbirds taking pictures
去取悦空虚寂寞的家庭主妇们
for lonely housewives who are bored out of their minds
因为她们的丈夫已经腻了跟她们上♥床♥
'cause their husbands won't screw them anymore.
真该去做警♥察♥的本职工作
Should be out doing real police work.
你知道迈克·杰克逊死的时候布署了多少警♥察♥吗?
You know how many cops were deployed when Michael Jackson died?
等你告诉我呢
Bet you're gonna tell me.
3,900.
3,900.
相当于1百万的工资加2百万的加班费啊
It's $1 million in salaries, $2 million in overtime.
为了什么?就为了我们能看见那些人...
For what? So we could watch people cry over that...
为那怪物痛哭流涕?
Freak?
嘿 别这样说
Hey, hey. Relax.
我不巧也喜欢杰克逊?
I happened to like the guy, okay?
[杰克逊的一首歌♥]
就为了《镜中人》
Yeah, all that for the "man in the mirror."
真♥他♥妈♥浪费
Goddamn waste.
随你怎么说 但你知道葬礼那天在中南城
Say what you want, but you know how many crimes got committed in South Central
有多少起新案子发生吗?
during the hours of the funeral?
0起
Zero.
即便是罪犯也窝在家里看电视
Even the gangsters were home watching it on TV.
早上好 女士们
Morning, ladies.
好
Yeah.
我可以抽烟吗?
You mind if I smoke?
你家你说了算
Your house.
你们有那张可笑的逮捕证了 很好
You got your silly, little arrest warrant. Fine.
但我不会让这变成摸底调查的
But I'm not gonna let this turn into a fishing expedition.
这很有可能是犯罪现场
This is a potential crime scene.
如果我们看见或听到有用的信息 你阻止不了我们
But if we see or hear anything that we can find useful, you can't stop us.
他们什么都不知道 你不要回答他们任何问题
They don't have shit. Don't answer anything.
你和Bethany离婚了吗?
So, you and Bethany are divorced?
我们正为离婚协议的细节进行沟通
We're still working out the details.
昨天晚上你在哪里?
Where were you last night?
我就在这儿
I was here.
大概1:00睡着的
Fell asleep around 1:00.
有人证明吗?
Can anyone verify that?
你收藏的剑很漂亮 -谢谢
Nice sword collection. -Thank you.
少了一把 它在哪儿?-不要回答
You're missing one. What happened to it? -Don't answer that.
之前有人闯入 偷走了一把
Somebody broke in a while ago and stole some of it.
还丢了别的东西吗?
Anything else missing?
想给警♥察♥说的 没有
Nothing I want to talk to the police about.
你的手怎么了 割伤的吗?-我在训练
What happened to your hand? You cut it? -I've been training.
我在拍Tony Scott的新电影
I'm doing Tony Scott's new movie.
我们要重拍《幕府刺杀》
We're remaking "Shogun Assassin."
我很久没有接到这么好的电影了
It's been a long time since I've had a good movie.
他们专程飞去找Sonny Chiba对我进行培训
They flew in Sonny Chiba himself to train me.
你知道他是谁吗?这是我复出后的大制♥作♥
You know who he is? This is my big shot at coming back.
不 这是你的大制♥作♥ 得了吧
No, it was your big shot. Come on.
我们要把他转移走 外面记者太多了
We need to move him. It's getting bad out there.
好 请把手伸出来
All right. Give me your hand, please.
不是我♥干♥的
I didn't do it.
Bethany是我唯一爱过的女人
Bethany's the only woman I ever loved.
我的孩子也在房♥子里
My babies were in the house.
我能见见他们吗?
C-c-can I see them?
快点
Come on.
剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表