剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表
没错 他要买♥♥点东西 这样他就能用厕所了
-He was swearing, and scary, and reaching in his pants -- -yeah, so he could buy something and use the bathroom!
好了 好了!
all right, all right!
所有人 现在!都给我闭嘴!
All of you, now! You, stop!
车不在这
car's not here.
好极了
Good.
她和那混♥蛋♥肯定收到我留言了
She and shithead must have got the message.
那电视有多沉?
How heavy is that TV?
它...
It's --
怎么了?
What? What's going on?
她把锁换了
She changed the lock.
别这样 你去哪?-没开玩笑吧?
Come on. Where you going, man? -Are you kidding me?
Sammy!
Sammy!
Sammy
Sammy.
Sammy 别这样!
Sammy, come on!
我就知道
I knew it.
走吧老兄 快点 -他把我的酒喝了
Let's go, man. Come on. -He's drinking my beer.
敢喝我的酒 -上车吧 兄弟 快点
Drinking my beer. -Get in the car, man. Come on.
看我的电视
Watching my TV.
高清的 -别这样
H.D. -Come on --
知不知道?
You know?
哦 哦 哦!不 不!别做傻事
Whoa, whoa, whoa! No, no, no! Don't be stupid!
别这样 Sammy!
Damn it, Sammy!
你这么干太傻了 兄弟!
You're being a idiot, man!
把手举起来!
Let me see your hands right now!
快点!-听着 我们是警♥察♥!
Now! -Look, we're cops!
把手举起来!听我们的口令 往后退!
Keep your hands in the air! Walk back towards the sound of my voice!
我们是警♥察♥!
We're cops!
后退 后退 后退
Back! Back! Back!
就一会儿 压住颈动脉
Just a few more seconds. Keep pressure on the carotid.
好了 放手 我们按住了
Okay, let go. Let go. We got it.
那家伙最近被抢了三次
Guy's been robbed three times in a row.
如果这孩子死了 他就会被控谋杀
If this kid dies, he's gonna be on the hook for murder.
非法枪♥支♥ 没有序列号♥
Illegal gun. No serial number.
可惜我们之前没发现那把枪
Too bad we didn't see that gun earlier.
去吧 说去吧
Go ahead and say it.
说什么...搭档?
Say what... partner?
你有种 Adams 我喜欢
You got balls, Adams. I like that.
知道那是谎话了吧 不 没有 现在都停下吧
now, you know that's cheating. No, none of that. Now stop.
探员们
Detectives.
你们好 什么事?
Hello. Can I help you?
能再跟我们聊聊 你是怎么用链锯伤到自己的腿的吗
You want to tell us again how you cut your leg with the chain saw?
嘿 孩子们 我这就回来
Hey, kids, I'll be right back.
我们有你家的搜捕令
We have a search warrant for your home
还有法官的许可 提取你的DNA
And a judge's permission to take your DNA.
你真想我们这么做吗?
Now, you really want to make us do that?
搜尸犬 DNA 热闹的场面?
I mean, the cadaver dogs, the DNA, The whole three-Ring circus?
让你的家人置身其中 只是因为你对我们说了谎?
Gonna put your family through all that just for them to find out you're lying?
看到那个橡树了吗?
You see this oak?
它有200年了
It's, uh, 200 years old.
我的孩子就是玩这个长大的
My kids grew up playing on it.
在那个秋千上 我把他们推来推去
I pushed them on --on that swing.
现在我又开始推我的孙子了
And now I push my grandkids.
他说从他的房♥子里看这树挡了他的风景
He said that it blocked the view from the roof deck that he was building.
他给我2万美金 要我砍了它
He offered me $20,000 to cut it down.
我没同意
I said no.
他就自己砸
And then he hammered --
他把这些钉子砸进了树干里
He hammered these long copper nails Into the trunk of the tree.
我在网上查过
Now, I looked this up online.
这是弄死大树的一种方法
This is a way to poison trees.
所以我...我找他理论
So I --I confronted him,
他拿锤子就冲我来!
And he came at me with a hammer!
他要砸你 -没错 我 我只是
He assaulted you. -Yes. I-I-I just --
我只是吓唬吓唬他 你知道 我只想让他离我远点
I shoved him just to, you know, get him out of my way, and he...
他不小心摔倒了
It's just that he fell, r--
他 他撞到了头 然后
And he --And he hit his head. And, um...
我 我很害怕
I-I panicked.
我很害怕 我就把他拖到了我的院子里
I panicked, and I dragged him into my yard,
把他蒙住了 用帆布把他蒙住了
And I covered him -- I covered him with a tarp,
早晨的时候
And then, in the morning,
没人对链锯的声音起疑心 我...
When nobody would worry about the chain-saw noise, i...
你就把他给肢解了
You cut him with it.
切他身体的时候 你割到了自己的腿
And you cut your leg while you were cutting the body.
对不起 对不起
I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.
尸体在哪?
Where's the body?
在垃圾场... Baldwin公园
It's in the dump... at Baldwin Park.
他老婆怀孕了
His wife's pregnant.
孩子可能不是他的
The baby's probably not his.
该死
Shit.
听着 让他把东西都拿出来吧
Look, just tell him to get his shit together.
对于这种傻瓜 我们没必要站在外面看着了
We don't need to be out here Dealing with this kind of stupidity.
好吧 谢谢 兄弟
All right. Thanks, guys.
什么都别说 行吗?
don't say anything, okay?
去喝一杯吧
Let's get a drink.
这个该怎么办?
What do we do about that?
我猜今晚屋里会挺凉快
I guess it's gonna get drafty in there tonight.
给她留个条吧
Write her a note.
六块?真的?
Six pieces? Really?
我们在垃圾场掏了有50码
We dug through like 50 yards of dump.
先找到了胳膊和腿
They found the arms and legs first.
同样的袋子?
Mm. Same bag?
去哪找那么多大袋子
Can't find bags that big.
不同的袋子
No, different bags.
脑袋和躯干 还套了两个袋
The head and torso was -- they were even double-bagged.
可能因为血太多了吧?
Well, probably from all the blood, right?
这周末有安排吗?
You got plans this weekend?
买♥♥耳塞
Mnh-Mnh. Shopping for ear plugs.
对付我妈用的...
This thing with my mom...
伙计 越来越糟了
Man, it's getting worse.
昨晚 我回家的时候
Last night, I came home,
Gregory的裤子就扔在椅子上
And gregory's pants were draped over the chair.
在客厅?-厨房♥
Ugh. In the living room? -Kitchen.
喔!-喔
Oh! -Oh.
我听见楼上传来Al Green的音乐
And then I heard Al Green playing upstairs.
当时我就想 受不了了
Oh! It was like, "I'm out of here!"
你呢?有什么计划?
what about you? You got big plans?
呃...
Uh...
没计划
No.
我得去车♥库♥看看
I'm gonna have to go through the garage,
看看有没有什么可以拿到网上卖♥♥的
S--See what I can sell online.
我和Dina买♥♥的水上摩托艇
You know that jet-Ski that me and dina bought,
本来计划在湖上度假用的?
For our weekends up at lake, um, have-a-brew?
还好 我只付了一半的钱
Be lucky to get half what I paid for that.
Russ 恩..
Russ, um...
我想过了
I thought about it.
我很抱歉 我
I'm sorry, I --
我不能借你钱
I can't give you the loan.
嗯
Mm-Hmm.
不能还是不想?
Can't or won't?
不想
Won't.
我们的...友谊
I --Just --It's our friendship.
我不想...
I don't want to...
你知道 我不想让钱把这一切搞乱
You know, I don't want to mess it up with money stuff.
知道我什么意思吗?-嗯 当然
You know what I'm saying? -Yeah. Sure.
你做什么了?
What are you doing?
他给我打电♥话♥了 David给我打电♥话♥了
He called me. David called me.
什么?
What?
他从窗户能看到你
He can see you from his window.
他怕你伤害他
He's afraid you're gonna hurt him
陷害他 或者是什么别的 把他再弄回监狱里去
or frame him or whatever so he goes back to jail.
他给你打电♥话♥了?
He called you?
剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表