剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表
在帮派里头传递 犯下一宗又一宗罪行
They pass it around the gang from crime to crime.
好吧
Well, good.
要是以前用过的 也许能有发现
If it's been used before, maybe we'll catch a break.
听着 多用点脑子 明白吗
Listen, find me a good wit, all right?
离房♥子这么远 想找到弹壳根本不可能
There's no way we find a casing this far from the house.
不一定哎
Well, you never know.
我刚来的时候 有一次...
Hey, this one time, when I was a boot,
有个醉汉在街道中间把眼睛片丢了
This drunk lost his glass eye in the middle of the street.
我和搭档必须给他找到
My partner and I had to look for it.
就在我准备放弃...
Just about the time I'm gonna give up
想问能不能下班的时候
And go ask my T.O. If I could punch out,
咔!我找到了那该死的东西
Kkkt!-I stepped right on that bitch.
哦
Oh.
那孩子叫什么?
What was the kid's name?
你还想一直记着他?
The hell would you want that in your head for?
相信我 老天都在帮我们
Believe me, god did us a favor.
这个街区 两个帮派混混的父母
This neighborhood, two gangster parents -
不然 八年后我们还要到这来
We'd be right back here in eight years,
来抓这小混混
arresting that little vato's ass,
没准还要给他准备个大点的运尸袋
damn sure be zipping him up in a bigger body bag.
现在这样最省事
The universe saved us a trip.
你说什么呢?
What did you say?
嘿 实话实说而已 小姑娘
Hey, I'm just trying to keep it real, baby girl.
“实话实说 小姑娘?”N"Keep it real, baby girl"?
伙计 那可是人家的孩子呀
Man, that's somebody's kid.
没错 混混家的孩子嘛
Yeah. Two gangsters.
你在这儿看到好人了吗?
You see any bona fide humans around here?
[暗示她的黑人身份]
回到你的吞拿鱼船上去 泼妇!
Get back in your tuna boat, bitch!
泼妇?我现在就让你看看什么叫泼妇!-嘿 嘿!
Bitch? I'll show you a bitch! -hey, hey!
有种停车场见 -住手!住手!
Meet me in a parking lot -Knock it off! Knock it off!
他妈的 这四周全是摄像机!-泼妇
God damn it, there's cameras everywhere! -Bitch.
让他闭嘴 -听我说 听我说
Shut him up. -Look at me. Look at me.
大家回各自岗位去
Everybody get the hell out of here now.
把他弄走 -好
Get him out of here. -All right.
放开我 兄弟 放开 松手
Let get of me, man. Just let go of me. Let go.
都离开这 全部
Get out of here, all of you.
Lydia
Lydia.
“我要让你看看什么叫泼妇”
"I'll show you a bitch, bitch."
吞拿鱼船 见鬼
Tuna boat, my ass.
你玩我是吧 兄弟?
Are you kidding me, man?
你是诚心想耍我是吧?!这婊♥子♥养♥的♥
Are you freakin' kidding me?! Those stupid bitches.
John 我这辈子从没打过女人 我不是个打女人的人 兄弟
John, I've never hit a woman in my life. I'm not a woman-beater, man.
但是今晚 我差点就要揍这俩婊♥子♥了
But tonight I was this close to beating both those bitches down, man.
不管是不是警♥察♥ 我才不管呢
Armed or unarmed. I don't give a shit!
这俩婊♥子♥手里唯一该拿的只能是一个煎锅
The only piece of metal those bitches should be allowed to carry is a frying pan!
上帝啊!
Jesus Christ!
John 你知道吗?我只是讲了实话 兄弟
Oh, John, you know what? All I did was tell the truth, bro.
就是这么回事 我只是把实话说了出来
That is it, man. I told the truth.
你应该明白
You know as well as I do
咱们应该把所有这些 肮脏的混♥蛋♥都送到体育场里去
We should bus every one of those dirty gangsters Down to the coliseum,
扔给他们枪♥支♥弹♥药♥
throw in some guns and ammo,
把门一锁 让上帝去解决
Lock the door, and let god sort it out.
去喝点咖啡吧
Let's get some more coffee.
好 去喝杯咖啡
Yes, let's get some coffee.
愚蠢的泼妇 上吞拿鱼船去 从我面前消失
Stupid bitches. Get in your tuna boat and get out of my face.
哦 棒极了
Oh, great.
咖啡不加糖是吗?
You want your coffee black, right?
没错 -闭嘴 菜鸟
Yep. -Not a word, boot.
咱们走
Let's roll.
什么?
What?
快点
Come on.
混♥蛋♥!
Son of a bitch!
最近三个月 使用AK枪的
We got at least five different cases
我们查到了至少五起案子
Where an ak was used in the last three months.
全部都在黑人帮派的领地附近
All near ridaz territory.
他们从来都不把枪扔掉?
Wouldn't they just toss the gun?
扔掉AK?没不可能 老兄
Toss an AK? No way, man.
这东西无法取代 枪中之王
It's too hard to replace. It's golden.
Alejandro Joaquin Cuervo
Alejandro Joaquin Cuervo.
4岁
4 years old.
记住这名字
Remember the name.
记住这张脸
Remember the face.
他会一直提醒我们 为什么每天早晨要恋恋不舍地离开床上的娇妻
He's a reminder as to why we drag our sorry asses Out of bed every morning
为什么我们要毫无怨言地为这个城市服务
In the service of a city who just doesn't give a damn.
与帮派斗就像打棉花
Fighting gang crime is like punching water.
无论你多么用力 你也看不到有什么成效
No matter how hard you hit, you just can't seem to leave a dent.
但是一个小孩被杀了 会让你们记住
But when a baby is murdered, it makes you remember
你们第一天穿上这身制♥服♥站在镜子前面
What it felt like the first time you put your blues on
心理的那种感觉
And stood in front of a mirror.
这会让你们记为什么要做一名警♥察♥
It makes you remember why you became a cop.
任务很简单
The mission's clear.
逞凶除恶
Punish evil everywhere.
这个地区有那么多勤劳工作 安分守己的市民们
There are hardworking, decent folks that live in these communities.
有些底线决不能突破
Certain lines just cannot be crossed.
有时候 只有一种方式可传递这信息
There's only one way to send that message sometimes.
所以我们必须要严惩这帮为非作歹的家伙
So we're gonna send our boots so far up these gangsters' asses,
让他们闻风丧胆 不敢再作恶
They won't even dream about pulling this bullshit again.
混♥蛋♥ 我要找到这把枪
God damn it, I want the gun.
要查出这个凶手
I want the killer.
我两者都要 立刻
I want them both -Pronto.
你清楚自己在找什么吗?
You know what we're looking for, right?
你们都不知道自己想找什么?
You guys don't know?
我们在找一把AK-47 你们知道在哪儿吗?
We're looking for an AK-47. You guys know where that is?
没人知道吗?
Nobody knows?
你呢?
What about you?
举起手来!
Get your hands up!
举起来!
Hands up!
举起手来!举起手来 快点!
Hands up! Hands up right now!
嘿 你们有搜捕证吗?这是怎么回事 警官?
Hey, man. Y'all got a warrant, man? What the hell's going on, man?
嘿 那是药 警官!
Hey, man, that's medicinal right there, man!
告诉我姓名 地点 谁有枪
I want names, location, gun,
快点 不然把我把你抓进去
Right now, or I take you in.
供出三个来 你就没事了
Three strikes, you're out.
看见了吧 宝贝?知道为什么不能相信警♥察♥了吧!
See, baby? That's why you never trust the police, man!
AK在哪?
Where's the AK?
嗯?
Huh?
枪在哪?!
Where's the gun?!
把那只手给我 把那只手给我
Give me the other hand. Give me the other hand.
告诉我在哪
Tell us where the shit is.
快点 孩子 你是想回家 还是想进监狱
Come on, boys. You want to go home, you want to go to jail?
我们不会告诉别人你们名字的
We won't put your name anywhere near this.
只要告诉我们枪在哪就行
Just tell us where the gun's at.
行动
Take him.
跑!
Go!
后门!厨房♥ 厨房♥!
Back door! Kitchen, kitchen, kitchen, kitchen!
他跑了!
He's running!
这帮蠢猪 还想抓我
Pigs can't catch me.
来了 混♥蛋♥
Hey there, dirty.
还要椅子吗?
Can I get you a chair?
Moretta!-老实点
Moretta! -Pull up, man.
找到了 在沙发下面
We got it. It was under the couch.
AK-47 有你的指纹
AK-47 with your sheet -
你死定了 兄弟
Man, you ain't ever coming out.
站起来
Pull your leg under.
你杀了一个孩子
You killed a hustla baby.
我知道好几个拉美人想要你的命的
I know a couple vatos in folsom that would love to holler at you.
警官 我没杀那小孩
Man, I ain't kill that kid, man.
天 是一个兄弟留下的
On god, one of the homies just dropped that gun off, man.
告诉我名字
Give us a name.
名字 混♥蛋♥
A name, asshole.
剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表