剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表
I'm gonna peel this big belt off, and I'm gonna hit you myself!
明白啊?
You got it?!
John -给我进屋去
John. -Get inside.
过得愉快
Have a nice day.
两位警探
Detectives.
请问Katherine在吗?
Uh, is Katherine here, please?
我们还有些问题要问
We have some additional questions.
她睡着了 所以...
Um...She's asleep right now, so --
这很重要
It's important.
我们的律师建议说 没有他在场 不能同你们讲话
Our lawyer has, uh, advised us not to talk to you unless he's present.
你们的律师?
Your lawyer?
她现在很脆弱 加上Sergio也住院了
She's fragile right now, and with Sergio in the hospital,
我觉得这么做没错 我...我肯定你们能理解的
I thought it would be a good idea. I'm -- I'm sure you understand.
谢谢
Thank you.
强♥暴♥受害者一般不会找律师的
Rape victims don't usually lawyer up...
没错 -Westside都不会这样
Mnh-mnh. - ...Not even on the Westside.
什么什么什么 你是说
Wait, wait, wait, wait, you're telling me that the kid
那小子因为逃课就报♥警♥抓他妈妈
called the cops on his mom because he was cutting class?
对啊 你能相信么?
Yeah. Can you believe that?
人有了邪念万事皆有可能啊
Anything's possible when the devil winds are blowing.
父母打孩子管教有1万多年历史了
10,000 years, parents have been hitting their kids.
这倒成了当今社会的问题
That's the trouble with society today --
两个小子玩耍打起来
two kids get into a fight on the playground,
还要去见律师
they go to counseling.
打出个输赢的性格
Getting a beatdown builds character.
我就这样
It worked for me.
是了 您是心理健康楷模
Oh, yeah, you're the picture of mental health.
喂 Boot 你的父母怎么处罚你?
Hey, boot, how did your parents punish you?
你♥爸♥爸是把热巧克力里的棉花糖拿走
Did your daddy pick the marshmallows out of your hot chocolate,
还是他失望到无以复加
or did he just get really, really disappointed? - Mm-hmm.
喂 Coop 你有毛病啊 伙计?一点幽默感都没有?
Hey, Coop, what's wrong with you, man? Where's your sense of humor?
好 我们还继续吗?
All right. We still on?
他病了?
He's sick?
到底是专员想推迟呢还是他想病啊?
Well, is the commissioner gonna postpone, or is it gonna happen?
丫到底怎么了?
What the hell's wrong with him?
我猜是圣安娜风把一支木棍刮到他屁♥股♥上了
I think the Santa Anas blew a stick up his ass.
对了 周日你去Nate的葬礼吗?
Oh. You going to Nate's funeral on Sunday?
你呢?
You?
我什么?
Am I what?
周日去参加Nate葬礼吗?
You gonna go to Nate's funeral on Sunday?
当然 又是让人高兴的一天
Yeah. Another happy day.
我最喜欢用这种番椒做Pozole了
That's my favorite chile to make pozole with.
是啊 我也是
S铆, es lo mejor.
Wellington夫人太难过了 没法跟我聊
Look, Mrs. Wellington is too upset to talk to us,
我们想你可以帮我们
so we thought you'd help us out.
不知道你听说没
Um, I don't know if you've heard,
Sergio发生车祸
but Sergio's been in an accident,
现在住院了
and he's in the hospital.
他伤得很严重吗?
Is he hurt very bad?
是的 没错
Yeah. Yeah.
她不想立案侦查
She didn't want to file a report,
不想指认
didn't want to make an I.D.,
还得逼紧一下 对不?
but you just had to push it, didn't you?
干工作而已 Lydia
I was just doing my job, Lydia.
她一开始就没想报♥警♥ 你忘了?
She didn't want to call the police in the first place, remember?
她丈夫报♥警♥了 -有罪行
Her husband did. -We had a crime,
有嫌犯 也有两人指证了
we had a suspect, and we had two I.D.S.
还有一个强♥奸♥犯逍遥法外
And we had a rapist out there
犯了不是一起 或两起 而是四起案子!-错 错
with not one victim, not two, but four! -No, no, no.
我们有一个不情愿的受害人 一宗疑似罪行
We had a reluctant victim, an appearance of a crime,
还有一个就手的嫌犯 -不情愿受害人
and a convenient suspect. -Yeah, reluctant victim.
我之前有个不情愿受害人一直不肯出现 你猜怎样?
I've had a reluctant victim before who didn't come forth, and you know what?
那个混♥蛋♥仍然不停施暴并且杀人
The asshole went on to rape and kill somebody else.
我有一个14岁的女孩不停遭到叔叔强♥暴♥
And I had a 14-year-old girl whose Uncle raped her repeatedly.
然后咱们一直逼她逼她
And we pushed her and pushed her
逼到她最后用尼龙绳上吊
until finally she hanged herself with nylons.
你到底哪儿不对劲?!
What is your problem?!
医院里现在躺着个男人
There is a man lying in a hospital bed right now
他的家人因为咱俩要挨饿了!
whose family is gonna go hungry because of us!
这就是我的问题!
That is my problem!
喂 Cooper
Hey, Cooper.
社工来电说起昨天带走的那个孩子
Social services called about that kid they picked up yesterday.
Richard?-是的 他跑了
Richard? -Yeah. He ran away.
你遭遇很多事 Katherine 我们很感激你能来
You've been through a lot Katherine. We really appreciate you coming down.
她一直很坚强
Well, she's hanging in there.
另外几起强♥奸♥案的罪犯
The rapist responsible for the other rapes
已经被捕并且认罪了
was caught and confessed to the assaults.
什么意思?-没什么
What does that mean? -Nothing.
这也无法洗清Sergio Moreno
It still doesn't clear Sergio Moreno
对我当事人的所作所为
for what he did to my client.
通常 我会赞同
Normally, I would agree with you,
但是在你的委托人家中 我们没找到Sergio的DNA
but Sergio's DNA wasn't found in your client's home.
也没找到他的指纹
Neither were his fingerprints.
我说过了 他戴着手套的
Well, he was wearing work gloves, like I said.
哦 没呢 你从没跟我们说过这个
Oh, no, you never told us that.
我很不喜欢你说话的语气 警探
I don't like your tone, Detective.
没事 Peter 没关系
No, Peter, it's okay.
要是我没告诉你 我很认真的说 很抱歉
If I didn't tell you, I meant to. I'm -- I'm sorry.
我太难过了
I was just so upset,
一切发生得太迅速了
and everything happened so fast --
我们跟周围的邻居交谈过
we've spoke to people in the neighborhood,
他们说有个男人经常来找你
and they said there's a man that visits you often.
是这样的吗?
Is that right?
很多人来来去去的
Lots of people come in and out --
我的瑜伽教练
my yoga instructor,
花匠 室内设计师
the florist, the interior designer.
主妇生活也很忙的
I run a really busy household.
这个人呢?
What about this man?
他也来来去去的吗?
He come in and out, too?
这是Ken 我的网球教练
It's, um, Ken, my tennis instructor.
私人指导吗?
He gives private lessons?
是的
Yes.
在你的卧室吗?
In your bedroom?
她没必要回答这个问题
She doesn't have to answer that.
你的卧室里到处有他的指纹
We found his prints all over your room --
床头柜 镜子上
your night stand, mirrors.
你不是被强♥暴♥的 对不对 Katherine?
You weren't raped, were you, Katherine?
Katherine 告诉她们 这不是真的
Katherine...tell them it's -- that's not true.
你撒谎了
You lied.
你应该三天后回家的
You were supposed to be gone three more days.
你早回来了 Ken从窗户跳出去了
Got home early. Ken went out the window.
天啊 Katherine 你和Ken?
Oh, my God, Katherine, with -- with k-Ken?
感觉很不好 是不是?
Yeah, it doesn't feel so great, does it?
我知道你出差的时候都发生了什么事
I know what goes on during your business trips.
Ken跟俱乐部里一半的女人有染!
Ken has been with half the women in the club!
是啊 那你呢?
Yeah, and what about you?
每个人都... -等等 等下
Everyone's -- -Whoa, wait. Wait a minute. Wait a minute.
先说明白了
Let me get this straight.
Sergio Moreno在医院里
Sergio Moreno is in the hospital,
他差点死了 你们俩能做的就是
he almost died, and all you two can do
指责谁跟谁上♥床♥了吗?
is argue about who's banging who?
我从没想到你能真逮捕什么人
I never thought you'd actually arrest anyone.
你因报假案被捕了
You're under arrest for filing a false police report.
什么?-请站起来
What? -Stand up, please.
不行 你不能... -站起来!
N-- no, you can't do -- - Stand up!
干活啊!
Well, do something!
你还想继续接这个案子吗?
You still want to keep this case?
Cooper警官!
Officer Cooper!
出什么事了?
What happened?
他们送我去的地方 一个孩子揍了我
Another kid punched me at the place they took me to,
于是我就跑了
剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表