剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表
嘿Sherman
Heyl Sherman.
小帅哥这是你的夜晚
Poster boy, come on, man. This is your night. Yeah!
哦不不我结束了
Oh, no, no, no. l'm done, man.
结束了
I'm done.
嘿嘿你做主
Hey. Hey, hey, hey. Your night.
派对耶
Party! Yeahl
好好享受Sherman
AII right. Enjoy it, Sherman.
哦伙计
Ohh, man!
喔喔喔
Whoa! Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa!
我们严格要求警♥察♥
We hold cops to a higher standard
因为他们配了枪和警徽
Because we give them a gun and a badge.
唯一的问题是
Only trouble with that is
他们终究也是凡人
They're recruited from the human race.
17小时前
小家伙真能吃
Little man can eat.
嗯如果你每次都抱他起来他当然哭
Yeah, if you pick him up every time, he cries.
我知道他吃饱了才能训练他睡觉
Well, l'll sleep- train a baby if I know his tummy is full.
如果你两边都喂他
But he might have gone a little bit longer
他会睡得久一点的
lf you fed him on both sides.
嗯我以为他吃好了好吗
Yeah. lthought he was done, okay?
你睡了会儿吗
Are you getting any sleep at all?
嗯从4: 00到4: 25
Yeah, from about 4: 00 to 4: 25.
我得走了
Look, l- l got to go.
哦不知道你怎么做到的
Oh, l don't know how you do it.
从带小孩到检验尸体
From nursing a baby to examining a corpse?
肯定感觉很奇怪吧
Must feel strange.
哪方面
Which part?
实际上是起强♥奸♥案
And it's a rape, actually.
哦冰箱里只有6盎司牛奶了
Oh, you know, there's only six ounces in the fridge!
冷冻层里还有4袋
There are four bags in the freezer.
早
Morning.
我在想灬也许四月…
So, l've been thinking......Maybe April...
我们去棕榈泉那租♥房♥♥子
We rent a house in palm springs.
用完你的假期
Use up some of your days.
我不知道
I don't know.
你一向不知道
No, you never do.
你说真的
you serious?
我们要为此争论一翻?
We're gonna have that conversation?
我可不想- 这不只是房♥子的问题你明白的
Because I don't, it's not just the house, john, and you know it.
天呐 我已经36了
Oh, god. I'm 36 years old.
已经三年了
lt's been three years.
我们难道还只是两个混在一起的家伙?
Are we really still just two guys banging each other?
请别动我的枪
Please, stop moving my gun.
那就别放在床边
Then stop leaving it by the bed.
也许我们想要孩子
Maybe we want kids, huh?
过真正有意义的生活
Some real meaning in our lives?
又或是我们只会说
Or if we're just gonna say,
”去他的”我们在一起就行
"Screw all that, "Let's at least do it together.
我喜欢现在的样子
l like things the way they are.
我要重申多少次
How many times do I got to say that?
目前看来不会再有了
At this rate, not many more.
呃他们说当你用优♥惠♥券的时候
Uh, you know that they say when you actually use coupons,
感觉像打了吗♥啡♥
lt's, it's almost like an endorphin release.
有点像
lt's sort of like, you know,
嗑药或是吃了大餐
Even using drugs or eating a good meal.
用优♥惠♥券会让人感觉充满活力
lt makes people feel good physically when they use coupons.
不知你是否知道
Don't know if you knew that?
无论你感觉多好
Whatever, however good you feel,
排在你后面付钱的家伙会加倍沮丧
The guy behind you doubles that in depression.
我有天被耍了
I got screwed the other day.
我在Vons 排我后面的女士只有两个商品
I was in Vons, and this Iady behind me had two items, right?
我有一车的东西
And I got like a cart full of crap.
于是我问”嘿你要先付吗“
So Isaid, "Hey, you want to go ahead of me? "
她说”哦当然太好了”
And she goes, "Oh, you know, okay, sure. l'd love to. "
结果都是退货
They're both returns.
哦不
Oh, no.
她退了一盒乳制品
She's returning a dairy product.
你迟到了
You're late.
嗯我知道抱歉
Yeah, l know. l know. l'm sorry.
喷泉路堵得要死
Fountain was a total piece of shit.
需要你需要下次计划一下
Might want to, you know, plan for that next time.
说真的而且你注意言辞
Seriously. And watch your mouth.
嘿哥儿们
Hey, buddy.
嗨 o 怎么啦
oHi! ·What's happening?
我知道你想要妈妈的太阳镜
I know you want mommy's sunglasses,
不过妈妈开车到时候要用好吗
But she needs them when she drives, okay?
好吗给你 没事了没事了
Okay? There you go. lt's all right. lt's all right.
好吧 还是一只鞋?
- Okay. Still with one shoe?
Sammy拜托
Oh. Sammy, please.
你知道他不喜欢在车里穿着鞋
You know he doesn't like to wear his shoes in the car.
我放在这里当时很赶好吗
I've got it right here. We were rushing, okay?
这破儿童椅怎么回事
What's with the crappy car seat?
看看评级你这不安全
Huh? Read the ratings, it's not safe.
另一个要200刀 我买♥♥不起好吗
The other one was $200, andIcan't afford it, okay?
饶了我吧 怎么不值吗
Give me a break. What, it's not worth it?
我的子女抚养费哪去了
Where's my child support going?
啊? 看到吗
Huh? See?
爸爸是不应该这么和妈妈说话的好吗
This isn't how daddy should speak to mommy, okay?
过来
Come on.
给
Here.
什么喔
What, whoa.
喔Sammy 当真?
Whoa. Sammy. Really?
你早上喝酒
You're drinking in the morning?
什么
What?
你闻着像酒厂
You smell like a brewery.
你到底搞什么你在摄像?
What the hell are you, are, are you taking video right now?
嘿你真是个妄想狂
W- hey, hey. Um, you're acting a little paranoid.
你能冷静吗 妄想狂
口 Can you calm down? Acting paranoid?
你在干嘛
What are you, what are you doing?
试图引诱自己孩子父亲打他妈
What kind of sick person tries to bait her kid's father
你真恶心
lnto taking a swing at her?
打人?我们在说暴♥力♥吗
Wait, taking a swing? We're talking about violence.
你真是个好母亲Tammi
You're a fit mother, Tammi? Whoa.
- 冷静好吗 冷静
Calm down, okay? Calm down?
除了你没人在说什么打人
No one's talking about taking a swing at anybody except for you.
你需要去看看病
Well...You need to get some help.
你疯了 - 后退好吗
You're crazy. Back away, okay?
我们都后退
Let's just back away.
嘿
Hey.
又没睡好?
Another rough night?
你仍然看起来不错
Well, you still, you still look all right.
骗子
Liar.
发生什么了
What happened?
匿名报♥警♥早上3: 36
Anonymous 911 call, 3: 36 a. M.
他们看见一名穿红夹克的男子
Said they saw a man in a red jacket
强♥奸♥了某个看着像死了的人
Raping someone who Iooked dead.
没留下其他信息无法判断
Left no other information. Just hung up.
疑犯留下自己的裤子?
The suspect left his pants?
那是受害者的
Those are our victim's.
18岁拉丁裔男性Armando Guerra
18 years old, Latino, male. Armando Guerra. Yeah.
救护员发现他时已经神志不清
EMT said when they found him, he was unconscious,
腰部以下裸♥露♥还在流血
Naked from the waist down, and bleeding.
嘿怎么了
Hey. What's wrong?
是吗他喝了一整瓶
Okay? He took the whole bottle.
妈我不需要实时汇报好吗
Mom, I don't need to get the play- by- play, okay?
有事再打给我拜
Just call me when something's wrong. Bye.
嘿你在漏了
Hey, you're, uh, you're...Leaking.
我肯定你们都听说了
So, l'm sure you all heard
昨晚巡警射杀了一名嫌犯
Patrol shot and killed a suspect last night
在东Romaine徒步追他的时候
In a foot chase on east romaine.
剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表