剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表
Of course she does.
不光是你们好吧
It's not just you, okay?
还有那些重案组的
You, those R.H.D. guys,
另外还有在现场的六位巡警
and the six patrol officers that were first on the scene
现在都做停职处理
are now suspended from duty.
你们先回家等待内部调查通知
You've been assigned home pending an internal investigation.
停职留薪吗 -对 包括所有福利待遇
Are we getting paid? Are we getting paid? -Yeah, with all benefits.
我赞成 反正我什么也没做
That's good with me, 'cause I didn't nada.
我回家就去网上购物
I'm just gonna get caught up on my Internet shopping.
那么我就天天坐在家里无所事事
Am I supposed to just sit home and do nothing?
“调遣回家”是说你们的工作就是待在家里
"Assigned home" means that during working hours,you are to stay at home.
你要给我上监控脚镯吗
Well, are you gonna put an ankle bracelet on me?
那我可要随心所欲行动了
'Cause if not, I'm gonna do as I please.
你知道我电♥话♥号♥码 可以联♥系♥我 不对 我手♥机♥也被收走了对吧
You have my cellphone number. You can reach me. Oh, no. You took my cellphone.
我都会在档案上做记录的
I'm gonna have to note that on the file.
是吧 姐担心死了
Oh, I'm really worried now.
怎么样 -开了他张交通罚单
What's up? -Pulled a traffic warrant on him.
不顶事儿 但是能拖到明天
It's bullshit, but it'll hold him till tomorrow.
他的律师看了你6人辨认的录像带了
His attorney saw the video of your six-pack I.D.
现在他要我做一个真人辨认 把他客户也放进去
Now he's demanding that I do a lineup with his client in it.
很好
Good.
总比看大头照强 你说呢
Better than looking at mug shots, you know?
让那个混♥蛋♥就站在我跟前
The asshole's standing right in front of me.
是啊
Yeah.
回去好好休息休息
Get a good night's sleep, all right?
明天去指认 9点
The lineup's tomorrow, 0900.
医生都知道你干的那些事啦?
So...The doctor read you the riot act?
是啊 但是她们都爱上我了
Yes, but I charmed her.
护士从儿童病房♥给我拿了画画用具
The nurses brought me some art supplies up from the kids' ward.
只要画个差不多就行了对吧 还能画得烂到哪去
Figure as long as I can draw, right, how bad can it be?
那是当然
Definitely, yeah.
大家都挺乐观的
Everybody seems really optimistic.
他们找了个神经外科医生来看我的CAT扫描
They got this famous neurosurgeon coming in to review my CAT scan.
完后决定下一步
Then they're gonna settle on what to do.
显然就是外科医生们的把戏了
The surgery's tricky, obviously.
他们就是想做好自己的作业
They just want to do their homework.
听着 Watts先生
Look, Mr. Watts --
叫我Henry -Henry
Henry. -Henry
关于案件...
About the case --
哦 对 我想起来一件事
Oh, yeah, I remembered --
戴帽子的那个男的喊了另外一人的名字
the guy in the hat yelled the other guy's name.
Leon还是Dion什么的
Leon, Dion, something like that.
我是来告诉你我被调职了
No, I needed to tell you I'm no longer on the case.
有两位新探员会被调过来
There will be two new detectives,
他们很快就接手
and they'll be coming around soon.
好吧 我知道了
Oh. I see.
Adams警探对吧
You're that Detective Adams.
Lydia 我知道了
Lydia, I guess.
是啊 我名声在外
Yes. My fame precedes me.
我在电视上看到的
I saw it on TV.
播了又播
On an endless loop.
是你泄露了那些照片吗
So, did you leak the photos?
我没有
No.
我相信你
I believe you.
谢了
Thanks.
我很感激
I appreciate it.
我想你差不多该走了对吧
So, I guess you're gonna be going,
既然被调职了
now that you're off the case?
我等新探员过来跟他们做下交接就走
I'm gonna stay a bit and brief the detectives when they get here.
也好 避开狗仔队 -也是
Might as well. Avoid the paparazzi? -Hmm. That too.
对呀
Yeah.
您看
And listen, um...
要是我未婚妻Jessie来之前 我就进了手术室的话
In case I go into surgery before Jessie, my fiancée, gets here,
你可不可以
could you, um...
可以帮我通知她 我们家的狗先放在邻居家行吗
Could you let her know our dogs are with the neighbors?
或者你可以让同事通知她也行
Or could you get the detectives to tell her?
当然
Sure, sure, sure.
我保证通知到她
I will make sure she gets the message.
我有点儿累了
I'm feeling... kind of tired.
休息一下吧
Gonna try and catch a nap.
我一会儿再过来
Okay. I'll check in in a bit.
好
Yeah.
我今天已经打了三遍电♥话♥
I've called three times today.
跟五位不同接待员通过话了
I've spoken to five different clerks.
绝对的 那窗户是特制暗光的
Sure as shit, the windows are blacked out.
你一直这么讲 但我需要一个确切的时间
I know you keep saying that, but I need to know when.
里面鸡飞狗跳的
Banging around on the inside.
最后我终于撬开门 紧接着
So finally I get the door pried open, and --bwah!
居然有一只秃鹫
this frickin' vulture comes flying out
嘴里叼着一支耳朵出来了
with an ear hanging in its beak.
我往里面瞧了瞧 那家伙的脑袋刚刚被炸掉
I look inside, and the guy just blew his head off with a 12 gauge.
那秃鹫是怎么进去的啊
How'd the bird get in there?
哥们 它从屋顶炸出来的一洞进去的
It got in through the hole in the roof that the gun made, man.
真特么吓惨我了
It scared the shit out of me. Shit.
那可不 我也是
Shit, beats the hell out of mine.
有一次一老头子 屁♥股♥朝上 就在马桶边上
Just some poor old guy, ass up in the air, next to the toilet.
还不都一个样子
Blah, blah, blah. That's a dime a dozen, man.
压力导致心脏病发
The extra pressure caused a heart attack.
耳朵都听出茧来了
I heard it a million times.
说起来滑膛枪 不知道你有没有听过这个
Speaking of shotguns, you heard this one?
韩国城 钟点房♥
So, Koreatown, one of those rooms you rent by the hour.
怎么收费 -嘿 别急
How much you pay for that? -Hey, relax.
我们在现场发现尸体
We find this dead guy, right?
这男的全♥裸♥ 胸口被炸开 躺在床上
He's completely naked, chest blown out, lying on a bed,
镜子碎片什么的从肚子里插出来
shards of mirror sticking out of his stomach,
脖子里 脸上都是 -我知道了 我知道了
his neck, his face. -I got this. I got this.
身边放着他的枪对吧
He's laying on the bed next to his shotty, right?
他双腿腾空自杀了
He killed himself with his legs up in the air.
脚趾头中间插了支铅笔穿过扳机保险那里
He's got a pencil through his toes crossed through the trigger guard.
直接用脚开枪 枪有反弹力直接崩到天花板上去了
He pulls the trigger with his feet. The recoil of the gun kicks it up into the ceiling,
然后砸碎了镜子 猜对了吧
smashing the mirror. Am I close?
我听说过这个 哥们儿
I heard that one, man.
下回来个更精彩的吧
You're gonna have to try a little bit harder, hello?
不过我还是会帮你把这垃圾午餐费给付了 -什么 她直接挂我电♥话♥
But I'll still buy your dirty ass lunch. -What? Shit. She just hung up on me.
你干嘛那么在乎啊
Why do you even care, man?
我感觉挺浪漫的 时不时地挂念点什么
I find it novel, Dewey, every once in a while to give a shit.
你知不知道 你打电♥话♥跟我说你在医院时
You know, when you called me and said you were at the hospital,
我以为你要对我发飙呢
I thought you'd gone 51/50 on me.
相信我 就差这么一点
Trust me, I am this close.
Nozick和Chavez呢?
Nozick and Chavez?
跟他们留言三次了 估计不会有什么回应的
Left them three voicemails, and neither one of them will call me back.
是啊 他们在Lynwood处理一案件
Yeah, they're working a stabbing in Lynwood,
估计也是挺忙的
probably got their hands full.
但这边很要紧 目击证人有生命危险
Yeah, but this is priority. The witness may not last.
现在已经不归你管了
It's not your case now.
干嘛跟自己过不去呢
Why are you making it harder for yourself?
因为这事不仅仅关乎我一个人啊 我可不想看到他们搞砸
'Cause it's not just about me, and I don't want to see them screw this up.
Fernandez跟上面说你不会回家的
Fernandez told the cap that you weren't gonna go home.
我觉得她差不多要崩溃了
And I thought her head was gonna explode, you know?
所以她派你过来劝我是吧
So she sent you here to convince me?
她说得严肃多了
Well, her language was a bit stronger.
来 帮我拍张照然后泄露给她
Yeah, well, snap a picture and leak her a photo of this.
就知道你是这么想的
Thought you might feel that way.
我真不敢相信 Russ
I cannot believe this is happening, Russ.
我辛勤工作 还有我的名声 这一切
All my hard work, my rep.
现在全砸了
It's all going to crap now.
泄露案件不好证明
Leak cases are hard to prove.
等这些戏码都结束了
Once the dog-and-pony show's over,
事情就会平静下来了 你只需等待
everything will settle down. So you just got to wait it out.
如果你错了 你可不可以当我的首席代表
If you're wrong, will you at least be my lead rep?
帮我渡过难关?
剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表