剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表
500万平方英里的洛杉矶拥有400万人口
但却只有9800名警♥察♥守护着这座城市
南城警事
第一季 第1集
孩子 你没事吧?
You okay, son?
孩子 你没事吧?
You okay, son?
警员Ben Sherman
格拉索尔区 凌晨1点45分
Ben Sherman刚刚完成他的一♥期♥试训
Ben Sherman just finished phase one of his probationary training.
他还需要教官在他的日志上签字
He still needed to have his daily book signed by his training officer.
今夜不太安宁
The night had not gone well.
18小时前
注意观察 动作敏捷 随机应变
Look sharp. Act sharp. Be sharp.
这些家伙坐过牢 是体格健壮的瘾君子
These guys coming out of prison, They're buff and on drugs.
教官John Cooper
北好莱坞 早上7点38分
照本宣科就是去送死
You what they teach you in the academy, you will die.
白♥痴♥才会抢你的枪
Knucklehead wants to take your gun.
所以要是碰到一个嗑了PCP的300磅裸男
So, if it's you or some 300-Pound naked guy on pcp,
就一定要把他放倒
You take his ass down any way you can.
要跟我混就收起你的警徽
You ride with me, you back your badge.
很好 正合我意
Whoa... Great, that's all I need.
色香味俱全的葡萄球菌感染
Nice little staph infection.
上一班的那个警探 她的脚要保不住了
Detective over at central, she's gonna lose her foot.
感染扩散了
It's going around.
把车窗摇下来
Roll down your window.
什么时候毕业的 一个月前?
When'd you get out of the academy? About a month ago?
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
熟悉刑法吗?
You know your penal codes?
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
第203条是什么?
What's a 203?
故意伤害罪 长官 -故意伤害罪...
Mayhem, sir. -Mayhem...
我接手过一次故意伤人案
I get this mayhem one time,
[洛杉矶一家已被吊销执照的医院]
是在"杀手王"医院
Go over to killer king,
那家伙裤裆都支帐篷了
There's this guy with a little tent over his genitals.
医生不断暗示我看他那里
Doc keeps, you know, signaling for me tlook under there.
那人用勺子把自己的睾丸挖出来了
This guy had scooped out his nuts with a spoon.
说这东西让他困扰不已
He said they'd gotten him into trouble his whole life.
于是我用宝丽来拍了张纪念照
So, I took a polaroid, right? Put the picture in my pocket.
此时警长出现了 你猜他怎么说?
Captain shows up. You know what he says?
“在报告里附上照片”
"Make sure you attach the picture to the report."
你是加拿大人?
What are you? Canadian?
好极了
Great...
瘾君子Barry
Barry the basehead...
已经皮包骨了
He's spun.
甲安菲他明让他成了邋遢样
Meth--It gives him that disheveled look.
大鸟 你还好吗?
Hey, hey, bird, how you doing?
我一个朋友的猫上屋顶了
A frie omine has a kitte and cof.
那猫会自己下来的
Yeah, well, usually a cat gets up on its own, It can get down on its own.
错 它是被我朋友扔上去的
No, man, my friend threw it up there.
你真蠢到家了 滚开
You are too stupid to live. Get out here.
该死的牛仔
Asshole rodeo.
南洛杉矶 早上9点45分
不准拿我的电♥话♥
Hey, you can't take my phone.
别咋呼了 我就借一下
Stop wiggin. I'm gonna just borrow it.
我要打电♥话♥告诉妈妈!
I'm calling ma!
好啊 打给她
So, call her.
跟她解释一下为什么没去上课
Try to explain to her why you still at home on a school day.
我得了咽喉炎 而你在跟个妓♥女♥发短♥信♥
I got strep throat and that girl you texting with is a ho.
别这么冷血嘛 妹妹 -我恨你!
Chill, li'l sis. -Ooh, I hate you!
反黑组警探 Bryant与Moretta
没有 我没跟女人车震
No, I did not have a woman in the car with me.
我现在不能说这些 我得挂了
I can't talk about this now. I gotta go.
嘿 Bryant
Hey, Bryant.
怎么?
Yeah?
你把Suarez的案子结了?
You closed suarez?
他向你认罪了?
He copped out to you?
我又看了遍笔录 他在电♥话♥里认罪了
I reread the transcripts. He confessed telephonically.
很好 -我错过什么好事没?
Excellent. -What'd I miss? Anything good happen?
你没把那个叫“丧气鬼”的小混♥蛋♥从雷默公园赶出去吗?
Didn't you deport that little buster "droopy" from over at leimert park?
是的 他叫Miguel Ramos 怎么了?
Yeah,Miguel Ramos. What happened?
他...
He, uh,
上周五 他奸♥杀♥了这个女孩
Raped and murdered this girl last friday.
天佑美国
Well, god bless america.
[墨西哥旅游胜地]
坎昆风景如何?
How was Cancun?
很美
Oh, it was good.
如果我再提到婚姻
If I ever talk about marriage again,
提醒我 我会去找个惹人厌的妞 给她买♥♥所房♥子
tell me to go out, find some chick I don't like and buy her a house instead.
Sammy的老婆刚把他撵出来
Sammy's wife just kicked him out.
第一段婚姻?
The first marriage?
哪里 算是婚姻实习吧
Don't even count. That's a starter marriage.
你收养那只发疯的搜爆犬了?
Didn't you, uh, didn't you take that crazy bomb dog, had a breakdown?
是缉毒犬 Richter
Uh, drug dog, Richter.
他好多了 我们用药物延缓他的应激综合征
He's doing better. We put him on medication for delayed Stress Syndrome.
我老婆现在恨死他了
My wife? Hates him though.
费古洛路与第120街交汇处
我快到了
Yeah, I'm almost there.
小弟 混哪里的?
Hey, cuz, where you from?
我不是混的
I don't bang.
她们说什么都没看见
They said they didn't see anything.
她们哭是因为...?
And they're crying because...?
带回去
Bring them in.
想知道怎样阻止黑帮火拼吗?
Hey, you guys wanna know how to stop All this gang-Bangin'?
给他们免费的大♥麻♥
Then start giving them all free marijuana.
否则这些破事就会...
If not, we're gonna see this
一次次重复 -谢谢您 先生
over and over and over again. -Thank you. Thank you, sir.
你们只会说"谢谢" -我们会在下次市议会中提出来的
And that's all you keep saying is "thank you." -We're gonna bring it up at the next city council meeting.
我向你保证 -我不想再看到这些!
I promise you. I promise you. -I wanna see this stop!
探员Adams与Clarke
阿尔瓦拉多站
我才转过身去一分钟 就一分钟
I turned my back for one minute. I mean, one minute, you know?
她一直在那儿玩的
She plays there all the time.
你嗑嗨了吗?你对她做了什么!
Are you high?! Are you?! What did you do with her?!
我什么都没做!-你做什么了?!
I didn't do anything! -What did you do?!
我的女儿在那儿?-Davis太太 我是Adams警探
No, no, where is my daughter?! Where?! -Ms. Davis, Ms. Davis, I'm detective Adams.
我知道这让你很难过
I can only imagine how upsetting this is for you. -No...
我们会尽一切努力找到Kayla
okay, we're doing Everything that we can to find Kayla.
有时候孩子只是走失了
Sometimes kids just wander off.
好生猛 鸣下警笛
You gotta be kidding me. Light him up.
下车
Get out of the car.
为什么我要下车?-马上下车 蠢驴
Why do I have to get out of the car? -Get out of the car now, numbnuts.
知道我爸爸是谁吗?
Know who my father is?
怎么?你妈没告诉你?
Why? Your mother didn't tell you?
到路边去
Step to the curb.
伙计 你成演员了?
Dude, you became an actor?
我不是演员
I'm not an actor.
我有点颓废 对吗?-搜车
I'm being punk'd, right? -Search the car.
你闯大祸了 你不能无故搜我的车
Hey, you're making a big mistake. You can't search my car without just cause.
电视看太多了吧 伙计
You're watching way too much TV, dude.
把手放在车上 手心向下 脚分开
Put your hands on the car, palms down, spread your legs.
你要逮捕我?什么指控?
What, you're arresting me? What are the charges?
不是指控 是洛城警方为你提供的免费服务
No charge. The services of the lapd--See, they're free for you.
你个贱♥人♥!-那又怎样?
You're a ...! -Yeah?
警♥察♥也有柔情的一面 现在我需要个拥抱
Cops have feelings too, you know? Now I'm gonna need a hug.
拷住他
Hook him up.
你叫Ben 对吗?
Hey, ben, right?
你能帮我吗 伙计?
Can you help me out here, dude?
不行
No.
好吧 我会雇你♥爸♥爸来保释我
Fine, I'll hire your dad.
他知道你在当警♥察♥?
He'll come bail me out. He know you're doing this?
他肯定觉得很骄傲
He must be real proud.
什么时候有人来认领这个孩子?他没有身份证
When is somebody gonna claim this kid? He's got no ID.
从纹身能找到线索吗?他的血型是…
Does the tattoo tell you anything? He a blood? Is...
我不这么想
I don't think so.
我去给你拿些热饮料
I'm gonna get you something hot to drink.
你喜欢喝什么?
What would you like?
剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表