剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表
南城警事
第三季 第7集
疑犯自Cahuenga沿Selma路西行
Westbound on Selma from Cahuenga.
3号♥机 疑犯车速多少 情况如何?
Air-3, what's the speed of the suspect's vehicle, and what are the conditions?
不要不要 千万别取消追捕行动
No, no, no, do not call off this chase!
闪开
Clear!
70至75迈 已控制交通 无居民
70, 75. Traffic's moderate, non-residential.
A43 已帮忙追捕
A43, show us as a secondary unit in pursuit.
接近飞行禁区 准备撤离
Approaching a no-fly zone. Got to back off.
首车 你们来吧 -我们追上了
Primary unit, you have it. -We got this.
闪开!
Clear. We're clear.
A35 疑犯现在改为向北逃往Schrader
A35, suspect heading northbound now --Schrader.
我们追上这小子了
We got this son of a bitch.
闪开!
Clear!
Dewey!
Dewey!
即使警♥察♥每一步做的都是对的
Even when cops do everything right,
事情还是会出岔子
things can still go sideways.
接受这个事实 对干这一行的人来说很重要
Learning to accept this is a big part of the job.
31小时前
等等 等等
Hold on, hold on.
你这个人 停车行不行
You of all people, will you please pull over?
别吵 等一下 后面的更精彩
Oh, no, no, no. Wait, wait, wait. No. It gets better.
该明星无头躯体的恐怖照片到底是如何
"Exactly how the grisly photos of the pop star's headless body
流传到TMZ的 仍然不得而知
"got leaked to TMZ remains a mystery.
但是据知情人士透漏 照片是
"But secret sources tell us they were snapped
Adams警探的手♥机♥抓拍的 真是个傻缺
"with Detective Adams' cellphone. "Doesn't take a genius.
现在她应该在用那手♥机♥抓拍招聘广♥告♥吧
Might be time for her to start scanning the want ads."
管他呢 谁会看这种破东西啊
Who reads this shit anyway?
开玩笑吗?这是在洛杉矶 谁不读这种东西?
Are you kidding me? It's L.A. who doesn't?
反正警局不在乎
Well, at least the department doesn't care.
你不是正要去调查一起杀人事件吗
Hey, aren't you on your way to a homicide?
是啊 说不定死者口袋里都有这么一份报纸呢
Yeah, and the dead guy will probably have one of these in his pocket.
那个乐观的Lydia哪里去了
What happened to Lydia the optimist?
乐观的Lydia现在成了猜疑狂Lydia
She got her ass handed to her by Lydia the suspect.
现在内务科的人盯Fernandez那么紧 你认为她还会为我争辩吗
You think Fernandez is gonna fight for me with I.A. breathing down her neck?
我是说 你回答了他们的问题
Well, look, I mean, you answered their questions.
给他们看了你的银行记录 没有你被收买♥♥的证据
Okay, you showed them your bank accounts. There's no proof that you got paid.
我的意思是 很多人都能进到
I mean, lots of people had access to the murder book
你放照片的记录本的
where you put the photos.
所以没有证据可证明是你向外界泄露了照片
So there's no proof that you leaked them.
我是说...
I mean...
不会有事的 -好吧
It's gonna be okay. -Yeah.
也许你是对的
Maybe you're right.
Petey 快来吃早餐 -Tommy 别大声嚷
Petey, come on, breakfast! -Tommy, no banging.
我找不着鞋了
I can't find my shoes.
因为鞋子在壁炉里
That's because it's in the fireplace.
我们...我们刚才闹着玩呢
We --we were just horsing around.
你们俩就是闹不够
God, it doesn't stop.
这两位应该能修好篱笆和洒水器
I guess these two are gonna fix the fence and maybe the sprinklers.
大家都想帮忙
Everybody wants to help out.
上次开社区会议的时候你当面答应的
You promised me to my face at the last community meeting
说你会把那东西彻底清走
that you'd get that thing hauled away.
但都过去一个月了
But still one month later,
我的孩子们还看见男人们在巷子里小便
my kids got to watch guys pissing in the alley
种的草莓都被弄坏了
and strawberries turning tricks.
当时市政♥府♥说会处理的
The city told me that they were gonna take care of that.
多来点警♥察♥吧 煞有其事点
More cops. Just like clockwork.
你也要把责任推卸给别人对吧
You gonna pass the buck, too?
因为之前他就是一直许诺我
'Cause he just keeps on telling me,
但不知道为什么 那东西还在那儿
and somehow, that thing's still here.
我喜欢这个妇人 但她要惹毛我了
I like this lady, but she's starting to get on my nerves.
不管怎样 她的孩子不得不看到这一幕 真是挺衰的
Still, sucks that her kids got to see this.
真正衰的是 我们拿着枪 这个长棍子
You know what sucks is we get the gun, the big stick,
他们就认为我们有权力
and they think we have all the power.
当他们意识到我们没这个权力时 就会啰啰嗦嗦抱怨我们
Then when they realize we don't, they get all mouthy with us.
这个才衰
That's what sucks.
最近怎样 -很好 你呢
Hey, how you doing? -Good. What's up?
很好 等一下
Good. Yeah. Hang on a second.
是你们两个月前住进了这间房♥子和拖车对吗
You guys raided this house and this trailer about two months ago, right?
是的 四万公斤的石头 一天就建成了
Yeah. 40k of rock, all in a day's work.
借过
Excuse me.
这个 这个房♥子 是建来示♥威♥的 对吗
This --this house, it's slated for demo, isn't it?
是 话是这么说的
Yeah, that's the word.
话是这么说的 那这个拖车呢
That's the word. So what's up with the trailer?
你们弄不走它吗 -不关你事 哥们
You guys having trouble getting that cleared? -It's not our call, man.
我们还等着一些文件 在那之前 这是私宅
We're still waiting on paperwork. Till then, it's private property.
私宅 那么说你们得到批准了是吗
Oh, private property. So you guys got yourselves a warrant, then, right?
能让我看看证书吗
You mind if I take a look at that?
看到了没 这关我事 哥们
See, here's my problem, fellas.
这要是判了可是个重罪
You got yourself a little felony bus stop here.
什么时候想被判刑 就试试
Anytime you need a felony bust, you just drive on by.
就凭你?记住法律不是我们制定的
Well, like you, we don't make the laws, remember?
借过
Excuse us.
我们摆平了 对吧
We're done, huh?
怎么回事 Sal
What the hell, Sal?
Vermont的双重谋杀案
A double murder on Vermont,
你交给Faloona和Mills?
and you give it to Faloona and Mills?
本该轮到我了 -我把你剔出来了
I'm next in the rotation. -I took you out.
为什么 因为一些王八蛋不想让我自己办案吗
Why? Because some B.S.S. asshole doesn't want me riding alone?
Sammy... -那些人说的话你也听吗
Sammy...-You're listening to these people?
那个跟我谈了十分钟的精神医生
The shrink I talked to for 10 minutes,
他对如何当警♥察♥一无所知 -坐下
h-e doesn't know shit about being a cop. -Sit down.
他可能都没往南来过
He probably hasn't been south of the 10.
Sammy听着
Look, Sammy.
一些饭桶警♥察♥昨晚上过来
Some git cops came in last night
抓了一个Nate谋杀案的疑犯
and brought in a suspect in Nate's murder.
该死
Shit.
那么 他们搜查了他的住所?
S-so, did they raid the guy's place?
他们搜查了住所什么都没发现
They did but came up with nothing.
什么都没发现?没血?衣服上什么都没有?
Nothing? No blood? Nothing on his clothes?
实验室还在检查中 但是可能性不大
Lab's still checking, all right, but it doesn't look good.
听着 他们抓到的只是个告密者
Look, all they really got is a snitch
他发誓说是这个人做的 但是他是个瘾君子
who'll swear the guy did it, and he's a base-head.
算不上目击证人 你懂吗
Not much of a witness, you know?
那我什么时候能去认人?
Well, when can I I.D. him?
他们正在凑齐6人
They're putting together a six-pack,
所以还得再等等
so it's just gonna take an extra beat.
Sammy 这件事必须办得无可挑剔
Sammy, we got to make this thing squeaky clean.
你明白吗
You understand?
牛逼队的人来了
Hey, the varsity team.
到现在为止我们找到了十个弹壳
All right, so far we got 10 shell casings --
是22毫米和38毫米的
.22s and .38s.
这个人是射击目标吗?-看起来不是
And this guy was the target? -No, doesn't look to be.
那里有个目击证人说看到两个人在追逐
I got a witness over there who says that these two assholes went after each other.
三声枪响 他们跑了
Bang, bang, bang. They get away.
这个可怜的家伙在交火中中弹了
And this poor guy gets caught in the crossfire.
戴着戒指 没有刺青 真是可惜
Wedding band, no tats. I hate these.
给证人录口供了吗
You get a statement from him?
刚开始 然后你们就来了
Yeah, started to, but then you guys came.
他叫Henry Watts 你要跟他谈话吗
His name's Henry Watts. You want to talk?
好 你把尸体清理走?
Yeah. You take the body?
好的
Yeah, sure.
Watts先生 你好
Hey, Mr. Watts, how you doing?
我是Adams警探 -你好 很高兴认识你
I'm Detective Adams. -Hi. Good to meet you.
你确定没事吗?-我没事
You sure you're okay? -Yeah, I'm fine.
就是交火开始时 我的车正好在他们两车之间
It's just when the shooting started, I dove between two cars.
可能磕到头了
Guess I just... banged my head.
让医务人员检查一下吧 你可能会脑震荡
You should let the paramedics check you out. You could have a concussion.
要是那样的话我也会觉得惊奇的
I'd be surprised if that were true.
别人都说我死脑筋 硬脑壳
I'm told I'm very hardheaded.
那么 到底发生了什么事
So, what exactly happened?
我提着些日用品从那儿出来 看到两个男人争吵
剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表