剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表
Some of the cadets were really bad at it.
不过 你应该还好吧 嗯?
But not you, though, huh?
我还行
I was okay.
知道吗?
You know what?
你已经来九个月了
You've been in nine months.
看看你学的怎么样了
Let's see what you learned.
今天 你是头儿
Today, you are in charge.
我陪你巡查
I'm just gonna ride along and observe.
谁知道呢?没准我也能学到点东西
Who knows? Maybe I'll learn something.
嗨 我是探员Adams 在找Brian Hayes
Hi. I'm detective Adams. I'm looking for Brian Hayes.
我就是Brian
I'm Brian.
你父母在家吗?
Um, are your parents home?
嗯 我妈在家
Yeah, my mom is home.
能叫她一下吗?-好的 妈
Can you go get her, please? -Yes, ma'am.
妈?警♥察♥来了
Mama? It's the police.
我是探员Adams -你想干什么?
I'm detective Adams. -What do you want?
能单独谈谈吗?
Can we speak in private?
不 什么话都可以当着他的面说
No --Whatever you need to say, You can say it in front of him.
很不幸通知你 你兄弟Artis被害了
Unfortunately, your brother Artis has been killed.
我来这里 是调查这宗谋杀案
I'm here investigating the murder.
Artis被人杀了?
Someone killed Artis?
是的 很抱歉 -不 没必要抱歉
Yes. I'm sorry. -No, you ain't sorry.
他这种瘾君子自作自受
He's just another crackhead who got himself killed.
我一点都不吃惊
It don't surprise me.
你儿子Brian的名字出现在那房♥子的物业账单上
Your son Brian's name was on the utility bill
就是Artis被害的那栋
Of the house where Artis was killed.
他偷了我儿子的证件?
He stole my son's identity?
这我也不意外
Don't surprise me either.
他还偷了我的游戏机
He stole my playstation, too.
Artis有叫Gizmo的朋友或者生意伙伴吗?
Did Artis have a friend or business associate named Gizmo?
听着 关于那混♥蛋♥的朋友或者生意伙伴的事
Look, look, I don't know a damn thing
我什么都不知道
About his friends or his business associates.
“生意伙伴”?得了吧
"Business associates"? Please.
知不知道 他是否受到过什么恐吓 或者有谁想害死他?
Did you know if he was threatened or maybe somebody wanted him dead?
我不知道 他是个瘾君子
I don't know. he was a crackhead.
你自己查去吧
I mean, you figure it out.
我...我能把我的游戏机拿回来吗?
Can I --Can I get my playstation back?
为什么你没上学 Brian?
Why aren't you in school, Brian?
他病了 警♥察♥现在想折腾我儿子了?
He's sick. So that mean the police gonna start harassing my son?
不 Hayes夫人 不是这样的
No, Mrs. Hayes. It doesn't mean that.
我争取把你的游戏机拿回来
I will try to get your playstation back.
谢谢
Thanks.
还有别的事吗?
That all?
他的尸体在政♥府♥那儿 你可以到那去...
His body's been taken down to county. You can go down there --
没人会为那家伙伤心落泪的
Nobody's gonna spend any tears crying over that man.
让政♥府♥去埋了吧
Let the county bury him.
最近这十年 他和你们在一起的时间比和我们的多得多
He spent more time with you than us in the last 10 years.
进屋
Get in here.
Williams 12号♥
Williams, apartment 12.
想干嘛?
What do you want?
警♥察♥ 女士
Police, ma'am.
你们想干嘛?
What do you want?
我要和你谈谈 女士
I need to speak with you, ma'am.
说吧
Go ahead and speak.
我们还是进去谈比较好 女士
It would be better if we spoke inside, ma'am.
我可不这么想
That's your opinion.
女士 这事很严肃
Ma'am, it's very serious.
很重要 请把门打开
It's very important. Please open the door.
除非你带搜查令 否则没门
Not unless you've got a warrant.
女士 开门
Ma'am, open the door.
去死吧
Go to hell.
女士!
Ma'am!
女士 把门打开 -没有搜查令 别想进来!滚!
Ma'am, open the door. -No warrant, no entry! Go to hell!
女士 我要你把门打开!-不 你没那权利!
Ma'am, I need you to open the door! -No, you don't!
女士 我要你把门打开!-给我滚!
Ma'am, I need you to open the door! -Just go away!
Williams夫人 你儿子死了
Mrs. Williams, your son is dead!
抱歉 女士 Doug出了车祸
I'm sorry, ma'am. Doug was in a car accident.
Doug?
Doug?
Doug是谁?
Who's Doug?
你儿子不叫Doug吗 女士?
You don't have a son named Doug, ma'am?
当然不是 我儿子叫Bobby
Hell no. My son's name is Bobby.
你♥他♥妈♥的是怎么回事?!
What the hell is wrong with you?!
你想吓死我啊!你白♥痴♥啊?!
You scared the shit out of me! are you a damn moron?!
你脑袋进水了吗?!
I mean, what kind of Shit-For-Brains weasel are you?!
你上过学没有啊?!
You don't have any training?!
见鬼了!死去吧!
Swear to god! Go to hell!
该死
Damn it.
如果你在抓逃犯 会是什么情形
What if you'd been looking for some fugitive,
那人藏在空屋里 拿着把枪?
Some guy hiding in his squat with a shotgun?
你进错了屋
You bust in the wrong door,
你在老妇人的屋子里 翻箱倒柜
You scare some old lady into messing her drawers
给了拿枪那混♥蛋♥足够的时间 可以在背后把你击毙
and give the asshole with the shotgun time to shoot you in the back.
More怎么没给你带午餐 Sammy?
How come More didn't make you a lunch, Sammy?
哦 因为他没做午餐
Ah. because he didn't make the lunch.
发现什么了?
What you got?
商场的监控录像
Got video from the strip mall.
凶手在这
Here are our shooters now.
凶手看起来像怀特大道的“蜘蛛人”
That short one Look like white avenue spider to you,
走路很搞笑
with the funny walk?
嗯 没错
Yeah. Could be.
那儿有个目击者 把车牌放大
You got a witness right there. Zoom in on that license plate.
去查吧
There you go.
漂亮
Nice.
看见什么了吗?
See anything?
就在你面前
Right in front of you.
司机
Driver.
他怎么了?
What about him?
自从我们停在他后面 他就没干别的
He hasn't moved a muscle since we pulled up behind him
只是不断在后视镜里观察我们
Except to keep checking us in his rearview mirror.
轮胎花纹都磨光了
And his tires look bald.
到哪儿都行 混♥蛋♥
Anywhere is good, asshole.
老实坐好 把手放在方向盘上
Sit up straight. Put your hands behind the wheel.
放在方向盘上
Top of the wheel.
让我一直看到你的手
Keep your hands where I can see them.
好 下车
All right, get out of the car.
转过去 把手放到脑后 双手交叉
Turn around. Put your hands behind your head. Interlock your fingers.
嘿 你干嘛?
Hey, why you doing this?
从哪来的 嗯?
Where you from, hmm?
我不是这附近的人 啊!
I ain't from around here. Ah!
嘿 能告诉我 我犯什么错了吗?
Hey, can you tell me what I did wrong?
车里有毒品吗?
You got any drugs in the car?
啊?没有
Huh? No.
没有?-没有 确定吗?
No? -No. Sure about that?
真没有那东西 警官 -真的?确定?
Ain't got shit, man. -Yeah? Sure?
真没有 警官 -嗯
Ain't got shit, man. -Mm-Hmm.
好吧 就在这
All right. Right here.
站好
Stay here.
瞧这个
Check this out.
疑犯呢?
Where's the suspect?
嘿 混♥蛋♥!
Hey, sheathed!
嘿 你拿了我搭档的手铐!
Yeah, you got my partner's cuffs!
起来 -能开车为什么还要跑?
Get up. -Why run when you can drive?
又是一桩学校没教过的事
One more thing they didn't teach you at the academy.
Cooper -嘿
Cooper. -Hey.
湖人对热火 是周四吗?
Lakers-Heat Thursday?
嗯 赔率多少?
What's, uh, what's the line?
热火4倍赔率
Uh, heat by four.
押湖人 嘿 Watkins
Take the lakers. Hey, Watkins,
从哪弄到这个的?
where'd you get this?
我们应该先去抓蜘蛛人
We should grab spider first,
然后再找目击者来确认
剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表