剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表
谢谢
Thanks.
我有点渴了 能来杯水吗?
I'm a little thirsty. Can I get a glass of water?
谢谢
Thank you.
要去旅行?
Taking a trip?
让人嫉妒哦
I'm jealous.
要去哪儿?
Where you going?
多米尼加
The Dominican Republic.
海地的邻国 对吧?
That's over there next to haiti, right?
嗯
Mm-Hmm.
那地震可不是闹着玩的
That earthquake was something else.
哇 真是漂亮!
Whoo, she is a beauty!
呃 我们还是不打扰了
Well, you know what? Let us get out of your way.
对不起 再次表示歉意 我们弄错了
I'm sorry. Again, we apologize. We screwed up.
谢谢 -好说
Thank you. -No problem.
谢谢
Thanks.
伙计 我们可是把他糊弄了一把
Ooh, girl, we just messed with his head big time.
屋子里有箱子 他们要出国
There's suitcases inside the house. They're leaving the country.
什么?
What?
我们需要那DNA 我来给化验组打电♥话♥
We need that DNA. I'm calling the lab.
Juan Pablo刚升了头
Juan Pablo just moved up to the head of the line.
他们大大的旧箱子 -去抓他们吧
They got big old suitcases. -Let's just pick him up now.
我真受不了
I can't take it.
要是他上了飞机怎么办?
What if he gets on the plane?
就得引渡他了
We'll extradite him.
然后就给他跑了 你知道的
He'll disappear, and you know it.
再打给化验组
Call the lab again.
嗨 是Ochoa 你们查得怎么样了?
Hey, it's Ochoa. Where you guys at?
还在做初始自旋
They're still doing the initial spin.
见鬼
Shit! Damn.
好吧 我们走
All right, let's go.
下午好 Reyes先生 是你的车?
Afternoon, Mr. Reyes. Is that your car?
什么牌号♥ 72567UW19
What is that, '72? 567 uw19.
我断定是你
I do believe that is you.
能打开后箱吗?
Would you open up the trunk for us?
我们有搜查令
We got a warrant.
开后箱要钥匙 警官
You need keys to open up the trunk, detective.
退后 -靠边
Step back. -Step aside.
哈
Huh.
你觉得这像什么 警官?
What does that look like to you, detective?
像血
Looks like blood.
对 我也这么看
Yeah. That's what it looks like to me, too.
嗯 是Adams
Yeah, it's adams.
我知道 我知道
I know. I know!
他还在做PCR扩张
He's still doing the PCR amplification.
说了别烦他
He says to leave him alone.
因为我们他没能跟家人吃饭
He's missing dinner with his family on account of us.
哦 那混♥蛋♥要跑了
Uh-Oh. Son of a bitch is running.
我们不能追击他!慢点 Josie!
We can't go in pursuit! Slow down, Josie!
你疯了吗?!
Are you crazy?!
我跟上他了 跟上他了
I got him. I got him.
撞死他
Screw it.
趴下 趴下
Stay down. Stay down!
你到底怎么了?!
What the hell is wrong with you?!
什么 -别在这么干了
What? -Don't ever do that again.
什么?-你会让我们都没命的
What? -You could've gotten us killed!
哦 我不是的
Oh. I didn't. Hmm?
闭嘴
Shut up.
Adams -别动 闭嘴
Adams. -You stay there and shut up.
好的
All right.
起来 起来
Get up. Get up.
对上号♥了
We got a match.
知道怎么着吗 混♥蛋♥?
Guess what, asshole?
你因谋杀被捕了
You're under arrest for murder.
快!
Come on!
快
Come on.
能走了吗?
You cleared to go?
等一下
Hang on just a minute.
好的 帮我一把
All right, help me up.
什么 -把手给我
What? -Give me your goddamn hands.
好的
All right.
等等
Hang on.
让我慢慢走
Let me just walk slowly,
别说话了
So quit talking.
荒唐 你该上医院去
This is ridiculous. You need to get to a hospital.
热敷 休息
Some heat and rest.
你需要帮助 -闭嘴
You need help! -Shut up!
干嘛用他自己的车?
Why use his own car?
他想要被抓住
He wanted to get caught,
让别人知道他是老大
Let everyone know he took care of business.
轮♥奸♥ 十几个人?
Gang raped, a dozen guys?
要是有人那么对我女儿
Someone does that to one of my daughters
还能脱罪...
And gets off at trial...
嗨
Hey.
要我送你回家吗?
Want me to give you a lift home?
不
No.
确定吗?
You sure?
对
Yeah.
如何?-不
Huh? -Nope.
他没事吧?
He okay?
好像行动很迟缓
Seemed like he was moving pretty slow.
他没事
He's all right.
我们几个要去“龙吧”喝上几杯
Bunch of us are heading over to the Dragon for a couple rounds.
谢谢 我要去睡了
Ah, thanks, but, uh, kind of beat.
我渴了
I'm thirsty.
你呢 Sherman警官?你渴了吗?
How 'bout you, officer Sherman? You thirsty?
嗨 John
Hey, John.
嗨 Laura
Hey, Laura.
你好吗?
How you been?
我今天试着给你打电♥话♥了
I tried, uh, calling you today.
留了几个口信
I left a couple messages.
嗯 今天很忙
Yeah, uh, b-Busy day.
对 我...
Yeah. My, um...
我的处方药吃光了
My prescription ran out.
又联♥系♥不到我的医生 他去钓鱼了还是啥的
Can't get ahold of my doc. He's on a --A fishing trip or something.
备用的呢?
What about refills?
也吃完了
Ran out of those, too.
能维持多久?
How long were they supposed to last?
一阵
A while.
我不能 John...
I can't. John...
听着 我需要几包样品 行吗?
Look, I just need a few sample packs, okay?
不 -好让我缓缓
No. -Only to get me through
直到我拿到新的处方
till I can get my new prescription.
不行 因为你需要帮助
No. 'Cause you need help.
我可以帮你找几个戒除所
Listen, I can get you a couple of referrals. I can.
都是挺好的地方
They're really nice places,
你的保险...
And your insur--
你的保险金能付
Your insurance will cover it.
你要干嘛?
What are you doing?
外头很冷
It's cold out here.
最后抽根烟
Having a last cigarette.
我以为你戒了
I thought you quit.
嗯 我买♥♥了这个给你 可以存储用...
Yeah. I was gonna get it for you for a stocking stuffer, but...
是个相机 -谢谢
It's a camera. -Oh. Thanks.
你知道 我很抱歉
You know, I-I'm sorry.
我其实都不知道吵什么
You know, I'm --I'm not even sure What we were fighting about,
不过也许是我的错
But it was probably my fault.
你骗人 -嗯
You don't believe that. -Yeah.
不过管他呢
But what the hell.
下雪了吗?
Is that snow?
我怀孕了
I'm pregnant.
剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表