剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表
especially when they're women.
你确定你俩没有...
Hey, you sure you two never, um...
是啊 没有
Yeah. No.
我确定我们没有
I-I'm sure we never.
Brown警长告诉我你曾在911事件中工作过
Sergeant Brown tells me you used to work in C.R.A.S.H.
他老说起你以前在部队的故事
He still tells war stories about you in the old days.
你怎么让我们到13区来了?
Why you got us over in Trece territory?
一般都不来这的 去4T才对
Usually not over here. Four Trey is my hood.
我个人更喜欢和拉丁黑帮打交道
Me, personally, I like working the latin gangs.
他们都是生意人 再怎么还是比较尊敬警♥察♥的
They're all business. They respect the badge a little.
如果你是黑人 跟别的黑人打交道就麻烦了
It's always worse with the brothers when you're a brother.
无意冒犯
No offense.
围堵他们的时候总是听一堆废话
Always talking crap when you jam them up.
"脱销人"...
"Sell out"...
"汤姆大叔"...
"Uncle Tom"...
"奥利奥"
"Oreo."
稍微老点的都给你起了外号♥
The older ones always got a nickname for you.
他们以前叫你打豆豆 知道不?
They used to call you PacMan, right?
我明白
I see that.
知道肖恩·潘代表啥
Got that Sean Penn,
"疯狂的白人男孩"很适合你
"crazy white boy" thing going for you.
你能消停会不?-不能
You ever shut up? -Hell no.
你知道这工作有多无聊吗?
You know how boring this job can be?
停车
Stop.
停车
Stop!
Sammy!
Sammy!
空闲警员请立即出警 Hoffman Place 4301有持械抢劫
Any available units, please respond to a report of a 211 at 4301 Hoffman Place.
任何空闲警员... -我第二次听见这通知了
Any available units. -Second time I heard that call.
三次
Third time.
没人睬它 -我们人力不够
No one's gonna answer it. -We don't have the manpower.
连我们那些...
Those of us that aren't on...
非强制休假的都来趟这摊浑水了
Mandatory days off are caught up with this bullshit.
把手放在头上
Put your hands on your head.
双手交叉!
Lock your fingers together!
让我看见你的手
Let me see them.
好
All right.
慢慢转过来
Okay, turn around slowly.
慢慢地
Slowly.
你的诨号♥是什么?-他们跟我叫Doobie
What's your street name? -They call me Doobie.
真的?你家是哪的 Doobie?
Yeah? Where you from, Doobie?
我家在主街的13区
I'm from Main Street Trece.
你跟最牛的作对 你死到临头了
You mess with the best, and you die like the rest.
你那晚在场吧 -你说什么?
You were there that night. -What?
你那晚就在那!你少跟我打马虎眼!
You were there that night! You say "what" again!
你知道吗 这么点水也能把你淹死?
You know that you can drown in an inch of water?
如果你还上学 你就会学到的
If you'd have stayed in school, you would have learned that.
那晚你在那吗?!-在哪?!
Were you there that night?! -Where?!
你在那吗?!
Were you there?!
看着我
Look at me.
睁开你的眼睛看着我
Open your eyes and look in my eyes.
你觉得杀了我的搭档 你可以逃之夭夭?你一睁眼 就会看到我
You think by killing my partner, you can run me off? When you wake up, you're gonna see me.
你闭上眼睡觉 还会看到我
When you go to sleep, you're gonna see me.
我是你最糟糕的噩梦
I'm your worst nightmare.
你去给你同伙们带个信 我回来了!
You tell all of the rest I'm back!
Sammy Bryant回来了!你听到我说话了吗?!
Sammy Bryant is back! You hear me?!
我回来了
I'm back
Bryant!
Bryant!
想来个借刀杀人吗?
Trying to get us greenlit?
这是您的
Here you are.
我们没点这些
we didn't order these.
七号♥桌先生请客 他说他在报纸上看到过您
they're actually from the gentleman at table 7. He, uh --he said he saw you in the paper.
他还给了您一张便条
And there's a note, too.
别这样啊
Oh, come on.
你是大家谈论的焦点呢 好好享受一下吧
You're in the spotlight. Enjoy it.
享受什么?再跟抢劫凶杀科做一次简报
Enjoy what? One more briefing, and R.H.D. takes it.
那和那边一直盯着你看的帅哥
What does that have to do
有什么关系?
with that fine man over there staring at you?
你最好在起锚前跳上船哦
You better jump on that ship before it sails, girl.
爱起锚起锚去呗 -别这样啊 Lyd
Oh, let it sail. -Come on, Lyd.
这些爱来爱去的事让我心烦意乱
All this love stuff is getting on my nerves.
好吧 那你为什么不找个警♥察♥呢?
All right, so, why don't you date a cop?
我不想每晚睡觉前都聊警♥察♥这堆事
I don't want to talk shop in bed every night before going to sleep.
当我和我男人一起时 我们不怎么聊天
Girl, when I'm with my man, we don't do much talking.
他的嘴忙着呢
His mouth's too busy.
你可真恶心
Nasty.
通过我们完美的报道
...Through the exemplary reporting
来自荣获艾美奖殊荣的团队
of our emmy-winning I-team
我们将带给您独家照片
that we are able to bring you exclusive images
您在别处是无法看到的 -出什么事了?
you won't see anywhere else... -What is it?
来自Bethany Sanders谋杀案现场的照片
...Photos from the Bethany Sanders murder scene.
有消息称警♥察♥怀疑凶手为Billy Stearn
Police sources suspect that Billy Stearn,
他接受过剑术培训
who received sword training
在他准备重拍电影《幕府刺杀》时
while preparing for his "Shogun Assassin" reboot,
他有能力和动机
had the training and the motive to inflict such damage
在歌♥手和她的爱人身上造成这样的伤口
on the singer and her lover.
这是在开玩笑吗?-一条刚收到的独家...
Are you kidding me? -A late-breaking exclusive --
语♥音♥留言 是Billy Stearn留给Bethany Sanders的
a voicemail left by Billy Stearn to Bethany Sanders,
他对所谓的她与保镖Charles Upson
angry about an alleged sexual encounter
之间的性关系非常气愤
with her bodyguard, Charles Upson.
这是其中的一段
Here's a piece of it,
但要注意 语气非常不善
but be warned --it's graphic.
婊♥子♥ 快接电♥话♥!-我们走吧
Bitch, pick up the phone! -Here we go.
我跟你说了 你应该坐一会
I'm telling you, you should sit down.
工作需要椅子的话 他们会给我一把的
Job called for a chair, they'd have gave me one.
这是工作的一部分 你站在他们命令你站的地方...
It's part of the job --you stand where they tell you...
站多久也要服从命令
...For however long they tell you.
你还不如待在家里呢
Should have stayed home if you're gonna
如果你一整天都要像个十来岁的小姑娘一样玩那玩意
play on that thing all day like a teenage girl.
你听过了这个没?Olivia刚发给我的
Did you hear this? Olivia just texted it to me.
我要把你♥他♥妈♥的像鱼一样宰了 你这个臭婊♥子♥!
I'll gut you like a goddamn fish, you trout-mouthed bitch!
现在是我手♥机♥铃♥声♥
And now it's a ringtone.
关掉它
Shut it off.
你知道我眼看着多少家庭发生了凶杀惨案吗?
You know how many domestics I've seen turn into murders?
人们不喜欢那样做 但你知道吗?
People don't like it, but you know what?
人们争吵
People fight.
喝醉酒 说些混♥蛋♥话
They get drunk, they say nasty things,
然后彼此殴打
and, yeah, they hit each other.
事态有时就升级了
You get one up.
他们就应该把他拖走
They should have hauled his ass away
在第二次报♥警♥之后
after the second call-out.
直接拖到监狱去 就像对待酒驾一样
Straight to jail, just like a D.U.I.
上帝啊
Jesus.
我在你前面有10英尺那么远
I stopped 10 feet ahead of you.
如果你不是忙着左顾右盼 玩你的随身听的话...
If you weren't so busy looking at cars and playing with your walkman --
我没有那样 好吗?
I was fine, okay?
我插着耳机 因为我手♥机♥就得插耳机才能用
I have my buds in because that's how my phone works.
算我倒霉
Give it up.
真是太好了啊
That's just great.
我们就坐在这干瞪眼
We're sitting here with our thumbs up our asses,
而Billy Stearn都杀了两个人了
and Billy Stearn almost killed two more people.
谢谢
Thank you.
我一会就回来
Be right back.
你们得填些表格
You're gonna have to fill out some paperwork.
你好
Hello.
我是Sammy Bryant
Th-this is --this is Sammy Bryant.
是的 不 说吧 我听着呢
Yeah. No, yeah, go ahead. I'm listening.
你确定?
You're sure?
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
实验室刚打电♥话♥过来
Lab just called.
我要当爸爸了
I'm gonna be a father.
真的?-我是孩子的爸爸
剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表