剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表
Well, I came out of there with some groceries, saw two guys arguing.
然后就看到他们拿出枪来 简直太疯狂了
Next thing I know, they're pulling out guns. I mean, it was nuts.
他们离着大约10英尺 开始互相开枪
They started shooting at each other from like 10 feet apart.
躺在那儿的可怜虫想跑开
That poor guy there was just trying to get out of the way.
你觉得自己能认出这两个人吗
You think you could I.D. the guys?
我可以试一下
I certainly could try.
嘿 伙计们 你们能过来一下吗
Uh, hey, guys, can you come over here for a sec?
让他们给你检查一下吧 好吗
Let them check you out, okay?
好吧 好 也许该检查一下
Yeah. Okay, okay. Maybe they should.
Adams
Hey, Adams.
我们觉得你本人比照片性感多了 要是你不介意我们这样说的话
We think you're a lot hotter in person, if you don't mind us saying.
Munoz别闹了 你没别的事干吗 比如说管理交通
Munoz, come on, isn't there something else you could be doing, like traffic control maybe?
Lydia 我们不认为照片是你泄露的 -走吧
Oh! Lydia, we don't think you did it. -Let's go.
怎么了
Hey. What's going on?
这个人没有脑震荡 但他脑袋里有颗子弹
This man doesn't have a concussion. He has a bullet in his head.
不是...女士 上周跟你们谈的时候
No, Ma'am...wh... When I spoke to you guys last month
你们说房♥子和拖车
you told me that the house and the trailer
都会被清理走...
were both gonna be cleared --
女士...
ma'am --
好吧
Okay.
你有我电♥话♥ 谢谢
Well, you got my number. Thanks.
搞不懂为什么会大动肝火
And we wonder why people go postal.
这下好了
Great. Now this.
好了!马上停下!-停下!
All right! Stop it right now! -Stop it!
你们在这些孩子们面前干吗?
What are you doing in front of these kids, huh?
你们教给他们什么?合理分配 有福同享
What are we teaching them? Share and share alike.
美国人不是这样的吗?
They don't got that in Armenia?
我是土耳其人 -我来自约旦
I'm Turkish. -I'm from Jordan.
好了!你们商量好
That's fine! You work it out.
轮着来什么的
Just switch off days or something.
你们可以这样对不对?
You guys can do that, right?
好吧
Fine.
我要周末来 -你个没脑子的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥!
I'll take the weekends. -You stupid terrorist!
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥?-对
Terrorist?! -Yeah.
看到没 我就是说这个 -好了好了 好了
See, this is what I'm talking about. All right, all right, all right, all right.
铐起来 铐起来
Hook him up. Hook him up.
他卖♥♥枪给孩子们 我是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥?
He's selling guns to kids. Look. And I'm the terrorist?
你知道吗?我要些糖果
You know what? I need sugar.
你?
You?
大家听好了 今天是走运了
Hey, everybody! It's your lucky day!
冰激凌免费 洛杉矶警局请客
Free ice cream, courtesy of the Los Angeles Police Department.
给你 伙计 吃个甜甜棒
There you go, buddy. Have a bomb pop.
另外 侦查警官特意不在场
And furthermore, the investigating officers are deliberately not present,
也没有把他们的身份泄露给Bryant警探
nor have their identities been made known to Detective Bryant.
做足了预防措施 这次6人辨认
Taking every precaution, this six-pack I.D.
交由家暴科的Olati Johnson警探处理
Will be handled by Detective Olati Johnson of the domestic violence table.
她对此案一无所知
She has no knowledge of the case.
Olati
Olati?
你将要看到的照片中可能包括也可能不包括
The photos you're about to see may or may not contain
Nate Moretta谋杀案的责任人
the person responsible for Nate Moretta's murder.
如果你明白这点以及其他的规定
If you understand this and the rest of the admonitions,
请在此签字
please sign here.
这其中有你认出的人吗
Do you see anyone you recognize?
Sammy慢慢来
Take your time, Sammy.
对不起
Excuse me.
你还好吗
You all right?
我看到他的脸了Sal 我只是...
I saw his face, Sal. I just...
只是需要一些新鲜空气
I just needed some air.
好的
All right.
没事 先慢慢呼吸一下
That's cool. Just take a little breather, then.
我们再进去 好吗
We'll go back in, all right?
明天再进去
Tomorrow.
我需要一天
I need a day.
Sammy你不确定 对吗
Sammy, you're not sure, are you?
我说了我看到了 只是...
I just said I saw him. I just...
这比我预期的难
It's just harder than I expected.
Sammy 这个人的律师一直在盯着我
Sammy, this guy has an attorney breathing down my neck.
确认不了他的身份 我们可能就得放他走
Without an I.D., we might have to kick him.
我们不能拖延一下吗
Can't we just stall?
为了不重要的事儿我们不也一直拖延吗
We do it all the time for shit that doesn't even matter.
Sal 有什么大不了的?
Come on, Sal. What's the big deal?
好的 我尽我所能 好吗
All right. I'll do what I can, all right?
我需要你集中精力
I need you to focus.
我们需要这次辨认 Sammy 知道吗
We need this, Sammy, all right?
嗯
Yeah.
开着警灯鸣着警笛 就是为了这个吗
We went lights and sirens for this?
你开玩笑吗 哥们儿 我得在验尸官移♥动♥尸体前把你叫来
Dude, are you kidding me, man? I had to get you here before the coroner moved the body.
看看这个 不是总说看电视会杀死脑细胞吗
Check this out. You know how they always say TV kills brain cells?
你胡扯吧
You got to be shitting me.
怎么了
What the hell happened?
大侦探 让我提醒你一下
Let me clue you in, Sherlock.
那边的娘们说了 他喜欢边看黄♥片♥边做
Pussy Galore over there said that he liked to do it while watching porn.
而他喜欢在下位 所以他把电视机抬高到那
He also liked the bottom. So he mounted the TV up there,
然后把电视机往外倾斜一点
pulled it out over the top of them,
但是估计可能不大顺手 因为他用错了螺丝
but I guess he wasn't too handy, because he used the wrong screws.
这事发生的时候她在哪儿
Where was she when this happened?
她说电视机离她脑袋一英尺
She said it missed her head by an inch.
我就说 口♥活♥能救命
I always say, blow jobs can save lives.
你怎么样了 -问一个脑袋里有颗22毫米花生米的人吗
How you doing? -For a guy with a .22 slug in his head?
我想应该说 我...还不错
I guess the answer's...good.
医生说如果你可以的话
They said if you're feeling up to it
我们可以问你几个问题
that we can ask you a couple questions.
那可以分散我的注意力 好 开攻吧
That'll distract me. Please, shoot.
我是说
I mean...
你是个画家?
You're an artist?
大多数时候做电脑绘图 总得糊口
Computer graphics mostly. Got to eat.
但偶尔 我也会来点老式的
But every now and then, I go old school.
像一支铅笔 一个纸板
Nothing like a pencil and pad.
这就是你想知道的吗
This what you want to know?
真了不起
That's amazing.
那么 这两个人是黑人?-是的 肤色比较浅的黑人
So the guys were black? -Light-skinned, yeah.
其中一个有个刺青 我看不清楚
One of them had a tattoo. I couldn't see it clearly.
他们穿的也是这样?
And they were dressed like this?
像是家暴狂 还闪亮亮的?-是的 其中一个还戴着天使帽
Wife-beaters and bling? -Yeah. One of them wore an Angels cap.
画得太了不起了
This is amazing.
他们俩有人有车吗
Did either of them have a car?
没看见有
Not that I saw.
医生想跟我们说一下
Doc wants to see us a sec.
好的
Okay.
我想医生该对我们说教了 “别烦他让他休息”
I think we're about to get the "leave him alone and let him rest" speech.
神经手术之前吗 可能医生是对的
Before neurosurgery? Probably smart.
我可以替你打电♥话♥叫谁来吗
Is there anyone I can call for you?
哦 我未婚妻在罗马度假呢
Oh, my fiancée's in Rome for work.
我给她打过电♥话♥了 她很快就回来
I called her. She'll be on her way back soon.
好的 我马上回来
Good. I'll be back in a bit.
我会尽快从他那儿得到你想要的信息
I'd get what you need from him as soon as possible.
好的 我刚才就一直在问
Yeah, I was kind of trying to do that.
他活不了多久 我只是提醒你们一下
He doesn't have long, okay? I'm just giving you the heads-up.
你说什么?
What?
子弹穿透了颅骨 留在视交叉神经后方
The bullet entered the skull and settled posterior of the optic chiasm.
他的颅内压不断升高
He's got increasing intracranial pressure.
说直白点 -子弹很小 在他脑中很深
In English. -The thing is small and really deep in his brain.
任何试图取出子弹的手术都有可能要了他的命
Any operation to remove it will most likely kill him.
但是他... 他还在...在说话 他看起来很好
But he's --he's --he's talking. He seems fine.
撑不了多久的 -那...你会告诉他吗
That's not gonna last. -Well, are you gonna tell him?
暂时不会 我们在等Keith Black
Not yet. We're waiting on Keith Black,
Cedars医院最好的医生 来看看他的扫描图
the top guy at Cedars, to take a look at his scans.
他可能有其他办法 但是我认为很难
Maybe he'll have a different take, but I doubt it.
对不起 我得走了
Sorry. I got to go.
Fernandez要我们回去
Fernandez wants us back now.
她可真是没话说
剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表