剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表
Something on your mind?
我们的任务是在这儿巡逻
We're allegedly on patrol here.
知道 对不起 我...
Yeah, sorry. I'm, uh...
最近休息不好
Haven't been sleeping well lately.
各小组注意 Franklin大街187号♥有不明状况 请迅速前往
all units, there's a report of unknown trouble at 187 Franklin Street, past pine.
这里是A43 给我们导航
A43--Show us handling.
A43 补充信息
A43, additional on your call --
2楼有一对夫妇在打架
T.R. Reports a couple fighting on the second floor.
这玩意是我买♥♥的!
I paid for this shit!
你给不给 是我买♥♥的!
Don't give me this shit! I paid for it, now!
嘿 警♥察♥ 住手!
Hey! Police --Freeze!
你把这玩意给我!-嘿 混♥蛋♥!
You're gonna give me that shit! -Hey, asshole!
救命 -我去追!我去追!
Help! -I got him! I got him!
开枪啊 你看我这样像没事的吗?!
Shoot him! Do I look okay?!
住手!
Freeze!
住手!把手举起来!
Freeze! Get your hands up!
离开抽屉!-后面有人!
Get out of the drawer! -Background!
离开抽屉!出来!-后面有人!
Get out of the drawer! Get out! -Background!
啊!
Unh!
Ben
Ben.
Ben!
Ben!
来啊
Come on.
你来啊 操
Come on, fuck you!
操你!
Fuck you!
为什么你不朝他开枪?
Why don't you just shoot him?
如果他那样对我妈 我也会那么做
That's what i'd do if he'd done that to my mom.
Hill警官跟你说了
Sergeant Hill told you.
我还是两年警龄的时候 什么都很新鲜
When I was a p-2 dog, freshly minted,
一天晚上我自己出警
I went on patrol solo one night.
接了一个盗窃案的指令
I got this burglary call.
那房♥子 很黑 前门开着
This house --It's dark, the front door's open.
我像个傻瓜一样自己进去了 幻想着自己能成为英雄
So like a shithead, I go inside, see if I can be a hero.
听见过道里有声音 沙沙在响
I hear this noise down the hallway, some rustling.
我就走了过去 过道里一片蓝色
I walk down, the hallway's all lit up blue
是卧室里一台没节目的电视照的
From a silent TV coming from this bedroom.
我又往里走...
So I go in...
我抽出了枪 看见...
Gun drawn, and...
有个大家伙
There's this big guy.
足有220磅
He's maybe 220.
在一些衣服上移♥动♥
He's moving around on top of some laundry.
接着 我看清了 那不是件衣服
And then I see it's not laundry.
是个女人... 89岁高龄...
It's a woman... who's 89 years old...
...瘦得像一张纸 她被强♥奸♥了
...thin like paper, getting raped,
有生以来 我最想开枪的就是这次
And I never wanted to shoot anyone more in my life.
为什么没有?
Why didn't you?
我担心伤到那女人
I was worried i'd hit her.
有些事你必须要忘记
There's things you got to forget.
我做不到
I can't.
别再骗我了
Don't lie to me again.
你狂揍那个疑犯
You beat the shit out of a suspect
因为你需要发泄
'Cause you needed some release.
不行
No.
我不能因为你误了我的工作 影响我退休养老
I will not risk my job and my pension over you.
清楚没?
Are we clear?
是 长官
Yes, sir.
谢谢
Gracias.
邻居的事有什么进展吗?
So how did your neighborhood canvasses go?
找到冒烟的枪了吗?
Did you find the smoking gun?
不 还没
No, not yet.
把DNA申请撤了吧 那玩意儿劳民伤财
Just cancel that DNA request. It's a waste of time and money.
嗯 我向Fienberg的女友要了他的梳子
Mnh-Mnh. I asked Fienberg's girlfriend for his hairbrush
以防我们需要他的头发样本
Just in case we need to get a hair sample.
接下来要干什么 翻翻Laskey的垃圾箱
What you gonna do now, go through Laskey's trash
看看是不是能收集到他的唾液?
To see if you can get some of his saliva?
周四才是收垃圾的日子
Garbage day is thursday.
你对我有意见吗?
You got a problem with me?
因为我觉得 你之所以要深入调查这个案子
'Cause I think you're just into this case
是因为我说过这案子不足挂齿
'Cause I think it's bullshit.
没错 我觉得你忽视了这个案子 因为我认为这案子有问题
Yeah, and I think you're ignoring it 'Cause I think it's something.
我当了二十多年的警♥察♥了 我是重案组的
I've got 20-Plus years. I was RHD.
亲爱的 该试的我都试过 我已经不需要任何奖章了
I've been there, sweetheart. I don't need any more gold stars.
那你为什么又回这里了?
Then why are you back in the division?
这不关你的事
It's none of your damn business.
因为你对周围的所有人发号♥施令 大家都很讨厌你
'Cause you bossed everybody around and they got sick of it.
我?那你呢?
Me? What about you?
最近两年 你换了多少搭档了?
How many partners have you been through in the last two years?
Russ中弹了
Russ was shot.
Russ挺好的 中弹也是很久前的事了
Oh, Russ was good and shot way before, from what I here.
据我所知 你让他依附于你 对其他人也是如此
You de-Balled him, and then the other guys,
其他人醒悟的时候纷纷离你远去
When they found out what you were like, they bailed.
你都知道什么?
What do you know about it?
我知道Russ不过是你的宠物狗
I know Russ was your lapdog --
拉拉绳子 他就照你的意思去做
Jerk the chain and he'd do whatever.
真的 你现在像他妈一样
Come on. Now you're like his mommy.
你还要对他施以援手 让我们借他点钱吧
You're gonna give him a hand -- "Let's lend him some money."
该放手了 Lydia -又偷♥窥♥我了?
It's time to cut the cord, Lydia. -Spying on me again?
你想怎么样?
Whoa. What is up with you?
知道吗?这样咱们没法工作了
You know what? This isn't working, okay?
赶快跟Fernandez谈 重新搭伙
Let's just tell Fernandez, get reassigned.
好 我没意见
Okay, fine with me.
Adams
Adams.
好
Yeah.
哇 有意思
Oh, wow. That's interesting.
谢谢
Thanks.
链锯上的那些组织细胞 实验室有结果了
Well, the lab finished the final breakdown on the chain-saw tissue.
嗯 -除了血和肉
Mm-Hmm. -Along with flesh and blood,
他们还发现了毛发 棉纤维 木浆 还有骨头
They found hair, cotton fiber, wood pulp, and bone.
Laskey伤到骨头了?
Laskey cut into his bone?
那他还能到处走?
And he's still walking around?
你不想回我电♥话♥ 没关系
You don't want to call me back, that's fine.
Tammi 我今天四点自己去取我的东西
But I am coming there today at 4:00, Tammi, to get my stuff,
聪明的话 别让我看到你
And if you're smart, you won't be there.
如果 如果Victor在那...
And if --If victor is there...
我会随便找些什么理由把他弄进监狱
Well, he's going to jail For whatever reason I can come up with.
或许你不应该把这话留在她的语♥音♥信箱里
You probably shouldn't leave stuff like that on her voicemail.
我和那律师聊过
I talked to that lawyer.
便宜的离婚 没其他财产 一万块就够了
Cheap divorce, no frills --10 grand.
猜猜那边是什么事?
What do you want to bet it's right there?
Sammy!Sam
Sammy! Sam.
一名疑犯逃跑 手里抓着个公鸡
I got a suspect running with his cock in his hand
在Cherokee以东 第五区
On Cherokee East and 5th!
啊!
oh!
嘿 老兄!我这就回去 去出庭作证!
Hey, man! I was gonna come back and testify!
啊 嘿 长官 别把我的公鸡弄伤了!
Aah! Hey, homey, don't hurt my cock, man!
别把我的公鸡弄伤了!
Don't hurt my cock!
A43 Boyle大街2650号♥ 有枪声响起
A43--Report of shots fired at 2650 Boyle Avenue.
救护车正在路上
R.A. Unit is en route.
又他妈来了
Jesus, not again.
A43收到 Boyle大街2650号♥
A43--Show us responding, 2650 Boyle.
叫救护车!他中弹了!
get an ambulance! He shot him!
谁开的枪?-中国人打的他!
Who shot who? -The Chinese guy shot him!
先生 先生!我要你把枪放下
Sir. Sir! I need you to put the gun down.
他刚开的枪 无缘无故!
He just shot him --For no reason!
不是那么回事!他威胁我父亲
That's not true! He was threatening my father.
好了 好了 一个个说
all right, all right, one at a time.
这孩子进来 -坐了下来 先生
And the kid came in -- -Sit down, sir!
他想用一下厕所
He wanted to use the bathroom.
我们只提供给消费的顾客使用
And it's --It's for customers only.
我父亲跟他说了三遍 -他就开始骂人了
My father told him three times. -so he started mouthing off,
接着他就要从裤子里掏什么东西
and he went for something in his pants.
他骂我们 特别吓人 还在他的裤袋里掏起来
剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表