剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表
Yeah.
听着 给我...给我几分钟
Listen, give me... Give me a few minutes here.
我去给你买♥♥瓶啤酒 庆祝一下
I'd like to buy you a beer. Celebrate.
我... 我想回巡警 Sal
I-I want back on patrol, sal.
我找过...
I talked to...
队长 而且 呃...
The captain, and, uh...
我告诉她我想重新穿上制♥服♥
I told her I wanted to be back in uniform.
Sam Nate回不来了
You know, Sam, we can't bring Nate back.
你知道的
You know that.
好吧 你确定你能承受工资的损失?
All right, well, you sure you can take the pay cut?
我的意思是 你才刚有了小孩
I mean, you got a new baby at home...
有一个新警被击中了 他才来这6个月
There was a new cop shot today. He's only been on six months.
我想如果我在场 情况或许就不一样了
I think that I can make a difference out there,
帮着训练他们 保护他们的安全
help train 'em, keep 'em safe.
你确定 是吧?
You're sure about that, are you?
好吧 Sammy
All right, Sammy.
随时帮我准备一张桌子吧
Just keep a desk warm for me.
你开玩笑吗?
You kiddin' me?
当然
Absolutely.
祝贺 伙计 -真是太酷了
Congratulations, man. -That's really cool.
那是个漂亮的孩子 -是很酷
He's a beautiful kid. -It's so cool.
我还是想喝啤酒
I still want the beer.
有的 给我10分钟 好吧?
You got it. Give me 10 minutes, all right?
你想让我跟你一起进去么?
You want me to go in with you?
不
No.
过几天 等我好点之后
Couple days, when I stop puking my guts out,
你能帮我带点换洗衣物来吗?
if you can bring me a change of clothes?
好的
Okay.
嘿 菜鸟
Hey. Boot.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我是... John Cooper
I'm...John Cooper.
我...
I've got a...
背疼 -你有服用药物吗?
Back problem. -You on any medication?
维柯丁...
Vicodin...
奥施康定...
Oxycontin...
止痛药
Percocet.
它们不起作用的
They won't be able to operate.
你首先需要一个医疗戒除疗程
You need a medical detox first.
你准备好了吗?
You ready for this?
是的
Yeah.
有服用其他麻醉毒品吗?
Any other narcotics?
海♥洛♥因♥?可♥卡♥因♥?大♥麻♥?
Heroin? Cocaine? Marijuana?
没有
No.
我是一名警♥察♥
I'm a cop.
3周后
这里有两件事会导致你的死亡...
Two things get you killed out here...
左手和右手
The left hand and the right hand.
这不是好莱坞 这里是阿瓦拉多 很多帮派聚集在此...
This isn't Hollyweird. Alvarado is the real deal. Gangs down here...
打击他们需要时间... 你必须要耐心
They take time... You got to be patient.
你♥他♥妈♥的要去哪里?
Where the fuck do you think you're going?
你做这工作已经5分钟了 在我看来还是这么业余
You got about five minutes on the job, you still smell green to me.
你们这些家伙以为实习期满了就成当红炸子鸡啦
All you guys think you're hot shit 'cause you finished your probation,
但其实你不过是个跳梁小丑而已 直到我觉得你万事俱备为止
but you're still just a P-2 pup. And until I know you're squared away,
你办事 我开车
you keep books, I'll drive.
没问题吧?-是 长官
Cool? -Yes, sir.
还在等什么呢?小丑?赶紧上车!
What the hell are you waiting for, pup? Get in the damn car!
剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表