剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表
Go through all of this with me?
他们不是会从工会里派人来帮你吗
Don't they assign guys to do that from the league?
嗯 但是我不信任别人
Yeah, but I don't trust anybody else.
我没经验 -但是你有我撑腰啊
No, I-I don't have any experience. -Yeah, but you've got my back.
当然
Of course.
好吧
Okay.
时间不早了啊
It's late.
嗯 差不多搞定了
Yeah, just about done here.
你最近经常来这儿啊 -是啊 尽量帮忙吧
You been coming around a lot. -You know, doing what I can.
能帮的就帮她一下
Just trying to help her out, you know?
你真的就只想帮助她吗
That all you want to do, help her?
你说什么
What'd you say?
你听见了
You heard what I said.
你是说我想占一寡妇的便宜是吗
You accuse me of trying to move in on the widow?
你才是住在这里的人好吧 混♥蛋♥
You're the one living in her house, asshole.
你压根不了解怎么回事
You don't know shit about what's going on,
所以我建议你闭嘴 -我知道你睡这儿
so I suggest you keep your mouth shut. -I know you sleep here now, don't you?
是个人都想得出那意味着什么 -Nate是我的搭档
Doesn't take a genius to figure out what that means. -Nate was my partner.
我照他的意思帮他照看这个家
I'm looking after his family the way he would've wanted.
你听见没 听清楚了吧
Yeah? You got that? Yeah. Is that clear to you?
赶紧滚出去
Yeah. Get the Out of here.
你知道吗 你这人有点毛病
You know what? You need to get some help.
是吗?-是
Do I? -Yeah.
拜拜 -嗯
See ya. -Yeah.
妈的
Shit.
这个叫做锥颅 或是颅内钻孔 以减轻压力
It's called trephination, or burr holes, to relieve the pressure.
好吧 如果你们要在我的脑袋上钻洞 干嘛不直接把子弹取出来
Okay, but if you're gonna drill in my head, why not just dig the bullet out?
Watts先生 你目前还在出血
You're still bleeding, Mr. Watts.
现在必须这样做 然后再看下一步
This has to happen now. Then we can pursue our options.
比如?-Bernheimer医生会告诉你的
Like what? -Dr. Bernheimer will be talking to you.
不行 你干嘛不直接告诉我Cedars的那个家伙呢
No. Why can't you tell me? And what about the guy at Cedars?
我们还在观察中 请往后躺下
We're all still reviewing things. Please lie back.
全睡着了 真是不可思议
All asleep. Pretty amazing, actually.
你对孩子很有一套 Sammy
You're good with kids, Sammy.
我可不确定
I don't know about that.
我觉得他们可能是当我是一伙的
I think they just sense that I'm one of them.
你对付Stiles很有一手啊
You went at Stiles pretty good back there.
我还以为你要揍他了
I thought you were gonna deck him.
这个 不好意思
That --I'm sorry.
我真傻
I'm an idiot.
不 我觉得你把明天的指认
No. I'm sure you're just stressed
看得太重了
about the lineup tomorrow.
所有人都在讨论 全都压在你一个人身上了
Everyone's talking about it, how it's all up to you.
如果我指认了他的话
Well, if I recognize him --
我是说 要是我指认出了对的那个
I mean, if it's the guy, I'll recognize him.
如果是真的 我们会干掉他的
And...If I do, we'll take him down.
我保证
I promise.
我们这是在干什么 Sammy
What are we doing, Sammy?
嘿 哥们
Hey, buddy.
我渴了
I'm thirsty.
好的 宝贝 我倒水给你
Okay, baby, I'll get you water.
你接下来要当我爸爸了是吗
So, you're gonna be my dad now?
好了 快来
Okay. Come on.
我们进去
Let's go inside.
我可以回来 如果你想的话
If you want me to come back, I can.
快进来
Come in. Come in.
他们...他们有没有告诉你
They, um --they tell you about...
我有...
I got...
两个新洞
Two new holes...
在我脑袋里
In my head.
我猜为了减压
Ease the pressure, I guess.
再多的 我就不知道了
Beyond that, I don't know.
看起来没人想要手术
Seems like no one wants to operate.
或者说没人知道该怎么办
Or no one knows how.
你有Jessica的消息了吗
You heard about Jessica?
呃 还没 她还在回来的路上
No, just, um, she's on her way.
是啊 我知道
Yeah, I know.
你知道她的工作是什么吗
You know what she does for a living?
编写儿童书
Writes children's books.
有一本特别好的 讲的是一只叫Fig的蜥蜴
Really good ones about a lizard named Fig.
你有孩子吗 -没有
You have any kids? -No.
那你大概没听说过蜥蜴Fig
Then you probably never heard of a lizard named Fig.
真的很棒
It's really good.
我们就是这么见面的
It's how we met.
我为她的第二本书画插画
I did the illustrations for her second book.
然后我们就...
And we just...
堕入爱河
Fell in love.
全心全意投入
Just jumped right into it.
我真不敢相信我这么幸运
Still can't believe how lucky I got.
要是你的话
What would you do...
你会怎么做
If you were me?
你愿意接受手术
Would you go under the knife
就为了百分之一的几率
for the 1% chance at living,
还是尽量撑下去
or would you try to hold out
好跟她说一声再见
for a chance to say goodbye?
哦 我不...
Oh, I don't --
我...
I --
我也爱过
I was in love once.
什么样子
Yeah?
那是我第二个教官
Yeah, it was my second training officer
我刚刚入行的时候
when I just joined the force, and...
他结婚了 还有孩子
He was married with kids,
他打算离婚的时候
and when he decided to leave his wife...
事情变得很糟糕
Things got ugly real fast.
发生了什么
What happened?
我们想明白了
We figured it out.
我们决定要在一起
We figured out a way to be together.
他因公殉职了
And then he was killed on the job.
他们在一家汽车零件店外面枪战
A shootout at an auto-parts store.
完全没道理 但是...
It was senseless, but...
我当时被调职了
But I had been reassigned.
所以我没机会跟他说声再见
So I wasn't there to say goodbye.
所以...
And that...
要是你爱她的话
If you love her...
坚持住
Hold out.
这就是我的答案
That'd be my answer.
我先出去你好休息一下好吧
I'm gonna let you get some rest, okay?
别 别
Don't --don't.
请别走
Please.
原计划定的是9点 现在改到11点了
This was set for 9:00. It's now going on 11:00.
我不在这里上班的
I don't work here, sir. You're gonna have to
你要问郡司法办公室的人
take that up with the sheriff's department.
别以为我不知道那些小动作
And don't think I don't know the irregularities
你在我客户的告票上动的手脚 直接导致了延期
with my client's traffic warrant were a direct result of your stalling.
律师先生 我只不过是个警♥察♥ 您还是少说两句的好
I'm just a cop, counselor. Fewer words would be good.
现在麻烦您站那边去好么?
Now, if you could just stand the over there, please?
谢谢
Thank you.
可以开始了么?
So, we good to go?
Sammy?
Sammy?
可以了
Yeah.
Bryant警探
Detective Bryant,
您眼前的这几个人有认出谁来么?
do you recognize any of the individuals standing before you?
他打了Nate之后
Right before he hit Nate,
说了句"Toma puto"
he said, "toma puto."
你能让2 3号♥重复一下这句话吗?
Could I have number 2, 3 repeat that for me?
2号♥ 往前一步 说“Toma puto”
Number 2, take one step forward and say, "toma puto."
Toma puto
Toma puto.
站回去 然后3号♥
Step back. Okay, now number 3.
Toma puto
Toma puto.
能让6号♥把手从口袋里拿出来吗?
S--can 6 take his hand out of his pocket?
6号♥ 把你的手从口袋里拿出来
剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表