剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表
能让我跟她说两句话吗?
Can you give us a second?
你要努力才熬得过去
You're gonna have to dig deep to get through this.
你不需要借助酒精
You don't need that liquor crutch.
你比想象中坚强
You're stronger than you think.
谢谢
Thank you.
你们有没有零钱给我点儿?
You guys have any spare change I can have?
嘿 混球
Hey, shitbird.
你怎么样啊?
You feeling okay, buddy?
你见过这个孩子吗?
You seen this kid?
我觉得我见过
I think I have seen this kid.
是的 他在这整天说"好的 没问题"
Yeah, he goes around saying "okey dokey smokey" all the time.
还记着在哪见到的他吗?
Remember where you saw him?
想不起来了
No. Mnh-mnh. No idea.
但我确实在新住♥宅♥区那见过他
But I do remember seeing him at the New Lofts.
那边有个滑板公园
There was a skate park there.
住♥宅♥区?-是的
What --what Lofts? -Yeah.
我知道那个滑板公园
I know the skate park. -Yeah.
好吧
Yeah. Okay.
你觉得这公平吗?
You think this is fair?
你不是混♥蛋♥ 你不能这么做
You ain't shit. You can't do it, can you?
我不干了!
I don't put in no work no more!
是那些屁人!
It was one of the pee wees!
他们不知道于事无补!他们什么都不尊重!
They don't know no better! They don't respect nothing!
就是你干的 -我是在那儿啊
It was you. -I was there!
就是你干的 -我没说不是
It was you! -I never said I wasn't!
我有阵子没干坏事了
I stopped doing dirt a while ago, ese.
你肯定有在跟踪我
You've obviously been following me.
我找了工作 我有了生活
I got a job. I got a life.
我的孩子快生了 我要看着他出世
I got a kid on the way. I want to see my son get born.
你就是玻璃后那个人
You're that dude on the other side of the glass.
我律师跟我说起过你
My lawyer told me about you.
你认不出我来
You couldn't I.D. me then.
现在又是什么让你如此确定了?
What makes you sure you're so right now?
Nate有个家庭的 你听见了吗?
Nate had a family. You hear me?
Nate有个家庭!
Nate had a family!
操他的家庭!连你的也操!
Well fuck his family! And fuck yours, too!
想来就来吧!
If you're gonna do it, do it!
转身
Turn around.
转过去!
Turn around!
再看到你的话 我就杀了你
I ever see you again, I'll kill you.
你就把我这么扔下不管了?
You're just gonna leave me out here?
你要我怎么说?
What do you want me to say?
你知道吗 我告诉他们
You know, no one believed me
我爸在淫♥亵♥我姐姐时 没人相信我
when I told them my dad was molesting my older sister.
直到他奸♥杀♥了我16岁大的女朋友时
It wasn't until he raped and murdered my 16-year-old girlfriend
所有人才关心起我说的话
that anyone paid any attention to anything I had to say.
那就是警徽的力量
That's the power of the badge.
我们说什么 人家都会听
When we say something, people listen.
我们应该替那些无法为自己说话的人♥大♥声疾呼
We got to speak up for those who can't speak for themselves.
是的 可是 John 那家伙是瘾君子
Yeah, but, John, the guy was a basehead.
我们跑几个住♥宅♥区了?
How many lofts did we hit?
咖啡算我的 -我们是得喝一点
Coffee's on me. -We're gonna need it.
你确定你要回去上班?
You sure you're ready to go back to work?
不然呢?
Yeah. Think we have a choice?
Cooper
Cooper.
嗯 我们10分钟内到
Yeah. Yeah, we'll be there in 10.
好的 Tyrell和Andy 对吧?我是Brown警官
Okay, Tyrell and Andy, right? I'm officer Brown.
买♥♥点东西你们吃吧?
Why don't we get you guys something to eat, huh?
John Cooper
John Cooper.
Ben Sherman
Ben Sherman.
我得喝点东西
I need a drink.
你居然会打电♥话♥给我
I was surprised you called.
出什么事了?
What happened?
你说的我久久不能忘怀
Couldn't get what you said out of my head.
所以我又逐个查了性侵犯的名单
So I went down the sex-offenders list one by one.
在这儿逗留了一下 跟他谈了话然后走人
Stopped here, I talked to him, and left.
神奇洞
Magic cave.
一了百了
Okey dokey smokey.
这封信提到了在公园里
The letter mentions encountering police officers
偶遇了拿着Michael照片的警员...
in the park with Michael's picture...
还有我随后的来访
And my subsequent visit.
他说他四面楚歌♥了
He said the walls were closing in.
你又是怎么找到尸体的?
How'd you find the body?
他上吊前报了警
He called it in before he hung himself.
词用错了
Hanged.
你是对的
You were right.
我错了
I was wrong.
Petey 怎么了?-你问妈妈
Petey, what's going on? -Ask mom.
怎么了?
What's going on?
呃...我...
Um...I'm...
[德克萨斯州城市]
我要搬回埃尔帕索 和父母住
I'm moving back to El Paso, with my parents,
等事情解决了再说
just until we figure things out.
你在卖♥♥♥房♥♥子啊
You're selling the house.
嗯...
Yeah, um...
每次我四处打量 就...就看到Nate
Every time I look around, I just --I see Nate.
我都快把自己逼疯了
And I'm driving myself crazy.
我就是...一切都发生得太快了
I just.. Things are moving so fast.
我...我需要慢下来
I just --I need to slow down.
你明白的吧?
You understand, right?
剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表