剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表
也许我们现在证明不了
We may not be able to prove right now
不能证明你找人杀了他 Gizmo
That you had your uncle killed, Gizmo,
但我们有的是时间
But we have plenty of time.
你已经搞砸了一次了
You already messed up once.
现在帮派分子和瘾君子们都认识你了
Now gangs and narcotics know who you are,
还有凶杀组的探员 巡警
Homicide patrol,
我们都会盯着你 等你现形
And we're all gonna be watching and waiting for you to screw up,
我们知道你会的
like we know you will.
你现在要干嘛?
What do you want now?
哦 我只是顺道来告诉Gizmo 也许我们现在无法证明...
Oh, I just came by to let Gizmo know that we may not be able to prove right now
他让人杀了他舅舅
That he had his uncle killed --
你说什么 他找人杀他舅舅?
What do you mean, had his uncle killed?
哦 你不知道吗?
Oh, you didn't know?
她撒谎 妈妈 她... -有搜查令吗?
She's lying, mama. S-She's -- -You got a warrant?
不 但随时欢迎您
No, but you're more than welcome
到局子里来跟凶手谈谈
To come down to the station and talk to the shooter.
除非有搜查令 否则给我滚
Unless you have a warrant, get off my property.
以后会逮住你的 Giz
Catch you later, giz.
你知道你干了什么吗?
you know what you've done?
不是我♥干♥的!-给我闭嘴!
I-I didn't do it! -Shut your damn mouth!
被警♥察♥盯上 我们还能自在?!
How we gonna do anything with the police watching us?!
超级巡警的艰难一天喏
Tough day for super boot.
你知道吗 伙计?
You know what, man?
我懂了
I get it.
行了吧?我是还得学着点
All right? I got some things to learn.
但你要是老这么挤兑我
But this fraternity hazing shit's getting pretty fucking off.
学着点?
Some things to learn?
你离独♥立♥工作还差得远呢
You're not even close to being ready to be out here on your own.
你们这些菜鸟都一个样
You boots, you're all the same.
来了九个月 就以为自己都懂了
Nine months in, you start to believe you know what you're doing.
怎么 你以为你刚出校门那会儿最危险吗?
What, you think you were most dangerous when you first got out of the academy?
不是的
No.
其实是现在 现在才是最危险
No, it's now, right now,
现在我或者别人更可能因你而送命
When you are more likely to get me or somebody else out here killed.
你还是给我精着点 因为90天后
So get your shit tight, 'cause in 90 days,
就没有我可以罩着你了
I'm not gonna be here to cover your ass.
哪个倒了霉的
And whoever draws the short straw
跟你一起巡逻的 还得指望你呢
And gets stuck riding with you is gonna be counting on you --
指望你 保住他们的命
You --To keep them alive.
这么说 Tammi打算做DNA检测了?
So, is tammi gonna take that DNA test?
嗯
Yeah.
那很好啊 伙计
That's good, man.
我要搬去跟Sal住
I'm gonna move in with Sal.
Sal?真的吗?
Sal? Really?
嗯
Yeah.
他先是断然拒绝
One minute, he's chewing my ass out.
接着又说有个多余的卧室
The next, he's telling me he's got an extra bedroom
就是他在Van Nuys租的那房♥子
In some house he's renting in Van Nuys.
你跟Sal 啊?
You and Sal, huh?
我也该搬出来了
Time for me to get off your sofa.
啊 我们会很想你的
Ah, man, we're gonna miss the hell out of you.
你老婆不会
Your wife won't.
你知道我老婆爱你的
You know my wife loves you.
嗯 也许吧
Yeah. Maybe.
但她肯定不愿意跟我共用洗手间啦
But she sure doesn't want to share a bathroom with me,
我不怪她
And I can't say I blame her.
别理他了
Just let it go.
不能不管的 伙计
We can't let it go, man.
快 -Nestor Luis
Come on. -Nestor, Luis.
你们要让我们今晚不得安生啊?
You guys gonna make us work tonight?
怎么了?不是我们干的 是从屋顶掉下来的
What's up, man? We didn't do it, eses. It came from the roof.
屋顶?
The roof?
嗨 我认识你们
Hey, we know you guys.
嗨 没错 你认识我们
Hey, that's right. You know us.
听说你弄了几个新的纹身
Heard you got some new tats.
嗯 -觉得怎么样?
Yeah. -How you like it?
不错
Not bad.
好了 Nestor 你们要乖点了
All right, Nestor, you guys be good.
你也是
You too.
脸上的唇膏抹掉 孩子
Wipe that lipstick off your face, boy.
好的
All right.
退后 你们所有人!
Get back! all of you!
退后 退后!
Stand back! Back!
退后 退后
Back! Get the back!
退后
Get back!
退后 全给我退后
Get back! Get back, all of you!
退后
Get back!
Nate!
Nate!
警员中枪!
Officer down!
需要增援!有交火!
Need an assist! Shots fired!
警员中枪!
Officer down!
走吧 Sammy!我们得带他走 走吧
Let's go, Sammy! We got to get him out of here! Let's go!
我们走!
Let's go!
醒醒啊 Nate
Come on, Nate.
见鬼了醒醒啊 Nate!
God damn it! Come on, Nate!
Nate!
Nate!
Sammy
Sammy.
天啊
Oh, my god.
救救我 救救我
Help me! Help me!
救救我!
Help me!
剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表