剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表
南城警事
第三季 第1集
你到底怎么了 疯啦
What the hell is wrong with you? You crazy?!
撞死他
Screw it.
警官们经常发现挫败自己的
Police officers often find themselves frustrated
是法律体系的各种限制
by the limitations of the legal system.
有时候警♥察♥必须随机应变
Sometimes cops have to improvise.
10小时前
你的假日精神呢 Bryant?
Where's your holiday spirit at, eh, Bryant?
圣诞节都过去一周了 笨蛋
Christmas was a week ago, knucklehead.
你们两个混在一起干什么呢
What are you two doing hanging around together?
你们俩是连体婴啊
You've been stepped, right?
你们被当场抓住了 傻瓜
You got caught slippin', fool.
我还是生她的气 但我会继续的
I'm still mad at her, but I'm gonna go ahead
送她这只傻瓜相机作为弥补
And give her this point-And-Shoot camera to make up.
想买♥♥给她收藏的 但信♥用♥卡♥刷爆了
I was gonna get it for her stocking, But I hit the limit on my card.
你在找什么样的相机 福尔摩斯?
What kind of camera you lookin' for, eh, Holmes?
不是偷来的那种
One that's not stolen.
嗨 你为什么不今晚过来呢
hey, why don't you come over tonight?
全家人都会去 吃玉米猪肉饼和玉米汤
The whole family's gonna be there --tamales, pozole.
是小Pete的生日
It's little Pete's birthday.
嗨 我奶奶也经常做玉米汤
Hey, my grandma used to make pozole, too, eh?
太棒了 福尔摩斯 转过来
That's great, Holmes. Turn around.
我以为Pete刚过了生日
I thought Pete just had a birthday.
啊 那是大Pete 我的表兄
Ah, that was big Pete, my cousin.
好吧 都滚吧
All right, get the out of here.
迟来的圣诞快乐
Merry belated Christmas!
你来吗
You gonna come or what?
不知道 我还是很生气
I don't know. I'm still pissed off, man.
啊 别想它了 朋友
Ah, get over it, man.
Tammi就那样 对吧
It's Tammi. Tammi's Tammi, right?
没错
Yeah.
嗨 我是John Copper
Hey, it's John Cooper.
我的药吃完了
I'm, uh, out of refills.
好吧 能让医生有空时给我电♥话♥吗
Yeah, could you have the doctor give me a call when he gets a chance?
尽快
As soon as you can.
你没事吧
You all right?
他们说今晚可能会下雪
They said it might snow tonight.
Northridge LaCaniyada Thousand Oaks
Northridge, la caÑada, thousand oaks.
高海拔地区 这儿下面不会有雪
Higher elevations. Nothing down here.
你的背又疼了?-你新年里做什么?
Your back acting up again? -What did you do for new year's?
我姐姐Olivia订婚了
My sister Olivia got engaged.
你还记得那个笨蛋Ward吗
You remember that idiot ward?
那次我们叫停了他的法拉利?
We pulled him over in the Ferrari that time?
你跟我扯淡吧
You with me?
不是
Nope.
那真是惨了
That's tragic.
A-43 去South Hill 300号♥询问一名男士
A-43, see the man at 300 South Hill --
一起失踪人口报告
A missing-Person report.
我们去处理
Show us handling.
我们走
Let's go.
我妈妈总会回家
My mom always comes home. Always.
已经两天了
Two days now.
我就知道出事了
I know in my heart something's wrong.
我给这家伙打了十几二十次电♥话♥
A-And I call this man 10, 20 times.
然后就来了 而他却让我离开
So I come here, and he tells me to leave!
不 我...我要投诉
No. I-I-I wish to file a complaint!
她妈妈在这里工作吗 是不是?
Does her mother work here? Yes or no.
是的 她在这里工作
Yeah, she works here,
但她下一班是在周五
But her next shift is Friday.
她从没有耽误过工作
She hasn't missed any work,
所以 我怎么能知道她是不是失踪了
So...how am I supposed to know if she's missing?
我为什么要报♥警♥
Why should I call the cops?
因为她的女儿很担心
'Cause her daughter is upset,
而从两天前她上一班次以后
And the woman hasn't been seen
没人见到过那个女人 那就是原因
Since her last shift in this building, two nights ago, That's why.
她在这里有储物柜吗
She have a locker here?
带我们看看
Show us.
每个从这里离开的人都该我负责吗?
I got to be responsible for every broad who takes off?
她可能跟她男朋友在一起
She's probably with her boyfriend.
你妈妈有男朋友吗
Does your mother have a boyfriend?
看储物柜
Locker. Now.
女人不会不带钱包的
Women don't leave their purses.
给警探打电♥话♥
Call the detectives.
好吧 我需要所有她当班时能进入这座建筑的人的名单
All right, I'm gonna need a list of everyone who had access to this building during her shift.
她是个清洁工 是吧
She was a cleaner here, right?
每个人都有理由来这儿
Everyone who had a reason to be here.
你知道那得费多大功夫 -我才不管呢
You know how much work that will be? -Do I look like I give a shit?
你的搭档怎么样
So, how's your partner?
要命
Big.
消耗很多氧气
Takes up a lot of oxygen
挑逗所有的疑犯
and flirts with the suspects all the time,
总是跟她的孩子煲电♥话♥粥
On the phone with her kids all the time.
不让我开车
Won't let me drive.
哦 怎么回事啊
Oh. How's that working out?
上次你让我开车的时候 我还以为你失常了呢
The last time you let me drive, I thought you were gonna shit a kidney.
她觉得星巴克太贵
She thinks starbucks is too expensive,
但她每隔一天修一次指甲
But she gets her nails done every other day.
不喝摩卡咖啡?
No mocha fraps?
怎么捱完一天啊?
How do you get through the day?
她决定我们去哪儿吃午饭
And she just decides where we're gonna go for lunch.
问都不问我一声
Doesn't even bother to ask me.
你从没问过我
You never asked me.
从没?-是的
Never? -Uh, no.
[墨西哥快餐店]
好吧 那是因为你每次都去Taco Bell
Well, that's because You would have us at taco bell every shift.
没错
Right.
我能要点奶酪吗
Can I get some cream?
那么 在上尉办公室好混吗
So, um, what's it like humping the pine In the captain's office?
我想我的食指上都要长茧了
I think I'm gonna get a callus on my index finger
老是按复印机按钮
from pressing the print button on the copier.
但没人朝我开枪
But nobody's shooting at me.
哦 我能要点那个吗
Oh, can I have some of that?
我可能去参加奥斯卡颁奖礼的哦
I might go to the academy awards.
真的吗
Really?
没错 她从局长那里搞来的票
Yeah. She gets tickets from the chief.
太棒了 -嗯
Well, that's cool. -Eh.
医疗保险怎么了
What's up with the medical pension?
要举♥行♥听证会
The board's got to schedule a hearing.
他们说那可能要花一年时间
They say that it might take a year.
有好消息吗
Anything good?
嗯 没说 要去市中心
Um, doesn't say. It's downtown.
嗯 我晚点给你电♥话♥ -好的
Um, I'll call you later? -Yeah.
Estella 请你回家 好吗
Estella, I need you to go home, okay?
让我们来找你妈妈
Let us find your mother.
你们能送她回家吗
Can you guys give her a ride home?
我知道你很不好受 但我们会找到你妈妈的
I know this is hard, but we're gonna find your mother.
她没离开过这座大楼
She never left the building.
她下班没打过卡 你不觉得有问题?
she never punched out, and you didn't think there was a problem?
我不知道她没打卡
I didn't know she didn't punch out.
她女儿说她打了多少次电♥话♥?
How many times did the daughter say she called?
大概20次 -嗯
About 20. -Mm.
你有什么可紧张的吗
So, do you have something to be nervous about?
非法用工?
Illegal workers?
我雇的是清洁公♥司♥ 工人是他们雇的
I hire the cleaning companies. They hire the workers.
我从不过问 -我也这么想
I don't ask any questions. -I bet you don't.
好吧 监控摄像呢
Okay, what about the security cameras?
每24小时清除一次内存
Memory dumps every 24 hours.
为什么?-如果有事发生 我们会存下来的
Why? -If something happens, we save it.
我们有超过100台摄像机 内存消耗太大
We've got over 100 cameras. They use up a lot of memory.
你收到过投诉吗
Have you received any complaints about people doing stuff...
关于露阴癖啊 跟踪女性之类的?
You know, like exposing themselves to women, stalking?
剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表