剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表
进去
MéTete.
你认识这个人吗
You recognize this man?
那是Jamie Jamie Sanchez
That's Jamie. Jamie Sanchez.
知道我们在哪里可以找到他家人吗
Any idea where we might find his family?
他的奶奶住在第四大道
His grandmother lives over on 4th.
他也死了吗
Is he dead, too?
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
知道有谁会伤害你儿子吗 先生
Any idea who might want to harm your son, sir?
Luis Reyes
Luis Reyes.
国家大道的Locos Luis Reyes?
State street locos Luis Reyes?
是的
Yes.
就是他干的
This is the who done it.
这片社区的人都知道是谁干的
Anybody in this neighborhood knows who done it.
Luis Reyes杀了我儿子
Luis Reyes killed my son.
好吧
Okay.
她窒息致死
She was choked to death.
“颈部压♥迫♥导致外伤性窒息”
"Traumatic asphyxia due to neck compression."
就像传染病似的
It's like an epidemic or something.
他们不把女人当回事 随意杀戮
They're just killing women like they're nothing --
砍下她们的手指 拔下牙齿
Chopping off their fingers, pulling out their teeth,
塞进空调出风口
Stuffing 'em in air-Conditioning vents,
去瑜伽班大开杀戒
Going to yoga class and opening fire.
老兄 我很讨厌这样
Man, I'm sick of it!
如果他们像这样杀穆♥斯♥林♥
You know what? If they were killing muslims like this,
每个人都会抗♥议♥并在国会通过法案
Everybody --They'd be protesting and trying to pass bills in congress.
哦 是的 哦 是的
Oh, yeah. Oh, yeah.
嗨
Hey.
你好啊
Hola, mijo.
什么
What?
不
No.
如果你要我开车...
I-If you want me to drive,
我可以的 你只要靠边停车
I can --You can just pull over.
什么 -你可以靠边停车
What? -You could pull over --
我可以开车 -不 不 不 我没问题
I can drive. -No, no, no. no, I'm good.
不 我说不行
No! I said no.
不 在我家她不能睡在你床上
No, she can't sleep in your bed in my house.
嗯 你们要做♥爱♥
Unh-Unh. You want to hook up,
用车后座 就像我爸爸跟我做的
Use the back seat of a car like your father and I did.
是的 就这么着
Yeah. Final.
你知道 我在想...
You know, I've been thinking --
答应她女儿找到她妈妈
Promising that daughter you'd find her mother?
现在就像是“嗨 我有好消息和坏消息”
Now it's like, "hey, we got good news and bad news.
“好消息是我们找到了你妈妈”
"Good news is we found your mother.
“坏消息是她已经死了”
The bad news is she's dead."
答应她就像是给她个希望
I don't know. Promising her like that gave her hope.
我还是相信希望的
I kind of believe in hope.
你不相信?
You don't?
不 不相信
No. Not really.
嗨 待会儿回来 玉米卷杀手
Hey, lonchería back there -- Killer tacos.
我们回去的路上吃午饭
We got to stop for lunch on our way back.
我今天想吃沙拉
I'm feeling like a salad today.
玉米卷杀手
Killer tacos.
进来
Come in.
这很蠢 他是个好人 好吧
This is stupid. This is a good man here, okay?
不是那些残害女性的混♥蛋♥
Not some limp-Dick who needs to go hurting women.
好吧 宝贝 -你听见我的话了?
All right, sweetheart. -You hear me?
是的 我们知道了
Yeah, we get it. We get it.
你身边是个真正的男子汉
You've got a virile man on your hands.
你看 这是规矩 就这样
Look, this is protocol. That's all.
嗨 83年的蒙地卡罗可是个美女
Hey, that '83 monte carlo is a beauty.
第二年他们就把它变成强力车 对吧
I mean, that's the year before they turned it Into a muscle car, right?
是的 -而且很糟糕
Yeah. -And a bad muscle car, too.
他们总是把车弄成四四方方的
I mean, they were gonna make it all boxy and squat.
他们把车毁了
They ruined that shit.
你看 我们有法庭许可 要拘留你并提取你的DNA
Look, we have a court order to detain you and take your DNA.
我要你走到这里来
I'm gonna need you to step over here.
哦 我的律师说可以这么做
Well, my lawyer said to go ahead and do that.
并不意味着我就是嫌疑犯 是吗
Doesn't make me a suspect or anything, does it?
请坐
Have a seat.
请仰起头张开嘴
I'm gonna need you to hold your head back and open your mouth.
Juan Pablo 你说的那只狗在哪儿
Juan Pablo, where's that dog?
Luis Reyes?
Luis Reyes?
你怎么样 朋友 我是Moretta警探
How you doing, man? I'm detective Moretta
这是Bryant警探
This is detective Bryant.
你要干嘛
What do you want?
你认识在第一街上混的Jamie Sanchez和Juan Ochelo吗?
You know a couple first streeters Named Jamie Sanchez and Juan Ochelo?
是的
Yeah.
你怎么认识他们的
How do you know 'em?
他们强♥奸♥了我女儿
They raped my daughter.
他们昨晚被杀了
They were murdered last night.
哦 太糟了
Well, that's a shame.
你介意到警局来
You mind coming down to the station,
回答几个问题吗 -当然
answer a few questions? -Yeah.
我确实介意
I do mind.
好吧 -听着 感谢你的时间
All right. -Hey, listen, thanks for your time, man.
听着 如果你想起任何有助调查的情况
Look, if you come up with something That might help our investigation,
就来电 好吧?
You give us a call, all right?
保重
Take care.
我们看着像娘儿们
We look like pussies.
留得青山在嘛
Better live pussies than dead heroes.
Laurie 我是John 我真得跟你谈谈
Laurie, it's John again. I really need to talk to you.
听到留言请回电 拜托
Call me when you get this. Please.
要是你的背又疼了 你就该打电♥话♥去请假
If your back's out again, You should call the W.C., take the day.
你在看路吗?
You watching the road?
嗯
Yeah.
银色敞篷保时捷 隔着两辆车
Silver Porsche convertible, two cars up --
改变车道没打灯
Lane change, no signal.
来真的吗?-截停她
You serious? -Light her up.
早上好 警官
Morning, officer.
出示车证和驾照
License and registration, please.
我做错什么了吗 Sherman警官
Was I doing something wrong, officer, uh, Sherman?
对 你改变车道没打灯
Yeah, you changed lanes without signaling.
是吗?
I did?
我觉得有啊 不过如果真没有 那对不起
I don't think so, but if I did, I'm very sorry.
你是好莱坞警局的吧 警官?
You from the Hollywood station, officer?
真要给我开罚单吗?
Do you really have to write me a ticket?
不 女士 不是的
No, ma'am, I don't.
谢谢 -开车小心点 女士
Thank you. -Drive carefully, ma'am.
我会的
I will.
你记下她的驾照了?
Did you write her up?
没
Nope.
车证呢?
You, uh, run the registration?
没
Nope.
挺惹火的妞儿嘛
She's quite the package.
拿到她的电♥话♥号♥码了?
Did you get her phone number?
各小组注意
all units in A-43,
好莱坞和Ivar交界的Dorsett银行发生劫案
211 in progress At the Dorset bank, Hollywood and ivar.
A-43出动
A-43 responding.
有人开枪 警员中枪 需要增援
shots fired! Officer down! Officer needs help!
需要增援
Officer needs help!
你没事吧 -嗯 你呢
You okay? -Yeah. You?
没事
Yeah.
两名疑犯在亭子后头!
Two suspects behind the kiosk!
你怎么样 警官?
How you doing, sarge?
不太好 -好的 坚持住
Not so good. -All right, stay with us.
A-43 此处有两名持枪疑犯设置了路障
A-43. We have two armed, barricaded suspects.
要求快速反应小组到这里来
Request S.W.A.T., our location.
亭子后有两人 银行里还有一个
We got two behind the kiosk, one more down in the bank.
Johnston听上去不太妙
Johnston didn't sound so good.
我们得去把他弄过来
We got to get him out of there.
剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表