剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表
Show us code 6.
我们不回应报♥警♥电♥话♥了?
We're not buying the call?
对
Nope.
我们不回应入室抢劫的求救电♥话♥?
We're not gonna respond to a burglary call?
你也怀疑我的直觉?
You questioning my instincts, too?
对!-噢 真的?
Yes! -Oh, really?
你翅膀长硬了 啊?
Now you're the man, huh?
我们要做的是
What we're gonna do, Boot,
花一整天开车到处转
is we're gonna roll around all day,
给每个人看着孩子的照片 每个愿意看照片的人!
and we're gonna show the kid's picture to everyone -- anyone who'll look at it!
我们不会跟着这该死的电台转 你要么尊重我的决定
We're not gonna chase the goddamn radio! So, you respect my stripes,
要么滚下车
or you get the out of my car!
很显然他死了 我是他老婆 -我明白
Obviously, he's dead. I'm his wife. -I understand.
我是他老婆 -是的 女士...
And I'm his wife. -Yes. Ma'am...
她不肯把Nate储蓄账户上的钱转到我们经常账户里
She won't transfer the money from Nate's savings account into our checking account.
我很抱歉 Moretta女士
I'm sorry, Mrs. Moretta.
我已经很清楚地解释过了
I've explained the situation as clearly as I can.
那再给我解释一遍
Well, explain it to me.
我需要Moretta先生死亡证明的原件
I need an original copy of Mr. Moretta's death certificate.
那这是什么?
And what's that right there?
这是PDF文件的打印版
It's a printout from a pdf.
在外面等我一会儿
Can you wait outside for a second?
那是我搭档的妻子
That's the wife of my partner.
他被杀就是为了保护你能这么侮辱他妻子么
Okay, he was killed protecting your right to give her shit.
我是个银行出纳员
I'm a reservist.
这手指可不是在厨房♥里面切掉的
I didn't lose this finger in the kitchen.
那你应该明白看到好友被杀害的感觉
So, then, you understand what it's like to see a friend killed.
你的世界静止了 外面的世界却仍在运转
Your world stands still. The rest of the world moves on.
没有人在乎 -我很同情Moretta女士
No one seems to care. -I sympathize with Mrs.Moretta.
真的 但规定就是规定
I do. But rules are rules.
我尊重你们的规定
I respect your rules.
我真的尊重你们的规定
I do. I respect your rules.
但我请求你帮个忙 服务人♥民♥的人之间的请求
But I'm asking you for a favor, from one servant to another.
我会转帐
I'll do the transfer,
但明早之前请将文件原件拿来
but I'll need an original copy by morning.
谢谢
Thank you.
嘿 一切都会没事的
Hey, it's gonna be okay.
我会去市中心把他的文件整理好
I'm gonna go downtown, get his documents together,
我会把证明拿到这来
and I'll bring the paperwork back here.
好吗
Okay?
谢谢你 真的谢谢
Thank you so much. Thank you.
我会抓到这个人的 我保证
I'm gonna get this guy. I promise.
什么?
What?
我们会抓到他的
We're gonna get him.
好的
Okay.
我们会抓到他的 -好
We're gonna get him. -Okay.
我保证 -好的
I promise. -All right.
我保证
I promise.
这女的还挺有来头 -这几张真漂亮
This lady has got stories for days. -Ooh. She looks beautiful right there.
我猜要是咱们给她来瓶酒
I bet if we gave her that drink,
一切就万事大吉了
it would really get started.
2点12了 我们得回法♥院♥去
Hey. 2:12 --we got to get back to court.
好吧 这顿你请
Mm. You get lunch.
之前一直要求AA制的人跑哪去了?
Oh, what happened to "50/50, partner"?
她去厕所多久了?
How long has she been in the bathroom?
完了!完了!
Shit! Shit!
我猜她从后门跑了!
Oh! I'll bet she went out back!
Naomi!
Hey! Hey, Naomi!
气死我了 -我去开车
Shit. Okay, look... -I'll get the car.
先生 打扰一下
SeÑor, seÑor. PerdóName.
见过这个孩子吗?
¿Has visto este niÑo?¿Has visto este niÑo?
没见过?
Hmm? No?
打扰一下
Excuse me.
见过这个孩子吗?
You seen this kid?
没见过 他还好吧?
Can't say that I have. Is he okay?
是的 他很好 谢谢
Yeah, he is now. Thank you.
你在找什么?-他在这出现过
What are you looking for? -He was found in the area.
我们试着回推 看看能不能找到线索
We're just trying to backtrack, find out a history.
这附近都是黑帮
With all the gangs out here,
孩子在这不常见
you don't really see kids much anymore.
真希望我能帮上忙
I wish I could be more helpful.
谢谢
Thank you.
你这么做多久了?
How long are we gonna keep doing this?
他们会盯上我们的
They're gonna start looking for us.
行了 你到底在干什么?
Oh, come on. What the hell are you doing?
这看上去像什么?我在找乐子
What does it look like? Getting my swerve on.
你们在干什么?看看这乱的
Aw, what the hell, lady? Look at this mess.
混♥蛋♥!我要叫警♥察♥了
Ahh! Damn it! I'm calling the cops.
我们就是警♥察♥
Hey! We are the cops, okay?
行了 我们出去
Come on, get out of here.
刚才很抱歉 -好吧
Sorry about that. -Yeah, sure.
你要用多久?-两天左右
How long you need it? -Couple of days.
我们需要另一辆车做幌子来监视 -这跟我无关
We need another decoy for a surveillance. -It doesn't matter to me.
总之这车再过几天就要送去报废了
Everything you see in here is gonna get crushed in the next few days, anyway.
要我说这真是对美国人聪明才智的一种浪费
It's a waste of American ingenuity, if you ask me.
再过几分钟就到你了 -哦 天啊 我不行!
They'll be ready for you any minute. -Oh, God. I can't do this!
听着 他不能伤害你了
Oh, listen, listen. Look, he can't hurt you.
我们就在这
We're right here.
Tooley像杀小狗一样把Mike给杀了
Yeah. Tooley shot Mike down like a dog.
Tooley是想立威
Tooley did that to make a statement.
好吧 他立了威 我也收到信息了
Well, he made a statement, all right. I get the message.
好吧 听着... -我都不知道我在想什么
Okay, listen... -God, I don't know what the hell I was thinking.
你知道吗
You know what?
你给我的印象可不是个畏畏缩缩的人 怎么现在却这样了呢?
You don't strike me as the type to get scared very easily, so why now?
他们让我出庭作证的时候我还很高兴
I was flattered when they asked me to testify.
很傻 是吧?
Silly, ain't it?
只是太长时间
It's just been so long since...
无人对我问津了
Anybody wanted anything from me.
但我不觉得我真的必须要去做
But I didn't think I would really have to really do it.
是的 可我们都来了 你也要为Mike讨回公道
Yeah, but here we are, and you speak for Mike.
每个人都想听你说的
And everybody wants to hear what you have to say.
可想而知这会是多大的场面
This is the biggest show imaginable.
他们会听你说的每一个字
And they're gonna be hanging on every word.
这不仅仅是一生中的一个大角色
Not only is this the role of a lifetime,
而且这次他们不会把你踢出局
but there's no way that they'll ever, ever be able to cut you out.
但如果你不去作证 Tooley就判不了罪
And if you don't talk, Tooley skates.
大家已经准备好了 Chester女士
They're ready for you, Ms. Chester.
神枪手Dave 今儿怎么样?
Sharpshootin' Dave. How are you, man?
Johnny
Johnny.
小屁孩
Hey, kid.
你们二人组怎么样?
How's the dynamic duo?
有人惹你了?
Someone pee in your cornflakes?
算了 你知道这就是这么回事
Hey, it all right, man. You know how it is.
小屁孩不懂事 以前听你的
Kid's salty --used to hang on your every word.
现在翅膀硬了 就不听话了
Now he's smelling his own piss,
越看你越不顺眼
looking at you like you're the asshole.
父式教育
Fatherhood, man.
这是自然而然的事情
Natural course of things.
要是他不跟你对着干
You know, if he didn't chafe and buck up against you,
你就不知道其实你是在把他培养成一个好警♥察♥
you wouldn't know you were turning him into a good cop.
现在你知道了吧
Now you know.
哥们 你还好吧?
You all right, man?
你为什么就不能不去想这些事呢?你看上去不太好
Why don't you lay off that shit? You don't look so good.
你应该跟我去互助协会
You should come with me to a meeting.
你去死吧
You should kiss my ass.
Mike的手在空中乱舞
Mike had his --his hands in the air.
他在发抖
He was shaking.
他在求Tooley
He was pleading with Tooley,
“求你了 我对不起你”
"come on, look, man, I'm --I'm --I'm sorry."
可Tooley却走近他
But Tooley just walked closer to him.
他把枪对着他的脑袋 杀了他
剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表