剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表
Wendell could be making it up.
Wendell才没那么聪明
Wendell's not smart enough to make it up.
人的秉性很难改变
Man definitely swims in the shallow end of the gene pool.
那咱们去抓Gizmo吧
So let's go pick this Gizmo up.
我们根本没有证据
We don't have any witnesses.
咱们诈他 他会就范的
We sweat him, he'll roll.
没错 如果他没有
Yeah, and if he doesn't,
我们就打草惊蛇了
Then we've let him know that we're onto him
而且指控这14岁孩子的是瘾君子
And it's a crackhead killer's word against a 14-Year-Old.
有主意了 咱们让Wendell打个电♥话♥
You know what? Let's have Wendell make a phone call.
你好
Hey, you.
你朋友在哪?
Where's your friend?
他生我气了
He's mad at me.
我告诉他 他对你太凶了
Told him he was being an asshole to you.
不会吧 -就是这样
You didn't. -Yes, I did.
不 不会 -真的 你去哪?
No, you didn't. -I did. Where you going?
见男朋友
To go see my boyfriend.
你男朋友
Your boyfriend.
我送你一程?
Can I give you a ride?
我会很老实的 我保证
I'll be good. I promise.
她觉得我哥哥是个牧师 所以我就应该做一个修女
She thinks because my brother's a priest, I should be a nun.
她简直无处不在
She's always in my shit,
一直希望我和男朋友分手
Always trying to keep me away from my boyfriend.
即使我哥哥告诉她多给我点自♥由♥ 也还这样
Even my brother tells her to leave me alone.
你和哥哥关系很好?
You and your brother pretty close?
非常好
Very close.
Frank虽然是牧师 但他很酷
Frank's a priest, but he's cool.
[菲律宾拳击手]
他甚至喜欢帕奎奥
He even likes Pacquiao.
知道吗 我女儿和你年纪差不多
You know, I've got a daughter about your age.
你太年轻了吧
You're too young.
我当年是太年轻了 她受了不少罪
I was too young, and she suffered for it.
我还在努力补偿 你知道吗?
I'm still trying to make it up to her, you know?
嘿 你想干嘛?该转弯了
Hey, what are you doing? You forgot to turn.
我知道一条近路
I know a little shortcut.
小时候学过空手道
Studied karate when I was a kid.
老师让我们在下课前重复那些咒语
My sensei had us repeat that mantra at the end of class.
具体我也说不清了
I forget the exact translation,
就是克制暴♥力♥的一类内容
But it's something to do with refraining from violence.
不管怎样 还挺管用
Anyway, it worked.
在哈佛西湖没少打架吧?
Get into a lot of fights at Harvard Westlake?
其实是在十字中学
Actually, it was Crossroads.
呵 十字中学 可更牛了
Ooh, crossroads. Even meaner.
有一次我听说有个小孩向别人扔笔记本
I heard one kid one time threw a notebook at someone.
你上哪个学校?
Yeah, yeah. Where'd you go?
Dorsey
Dorsey.
啊?-没错 一年
Yeah? -Yeah. for a year anyway.
我父亲入狱后 我们和舅舅一起离开了Jefferson
After my dad went to prison, We moved in with my uncle, off Jefferson.
所有白人都搬走了 但是他却不肯走
All the white people were leaving, but he refused to move.
你那时如何自保?-噢 我没有
How'd you stay out of trouble? -Oh, I didn't.
有时你厌倦了老是逃跑
Sometimes you just get sick of running.
没错
Yeah.
我觉得父亲让我学空手道也是这原因
I think that's why my dad had me take karate.
他来自布鲁克林 他觉得练这个有助于我成长
He was from Brooklyn, and he thought it would toughen me up.
嗯 挺有用
Well, that worked.
嘿 刚开始就要砍碎好多板子 不容易啊
Hey. You try breaking a 2x4 with a hammer fist. Not easy.
我能想象的出 你还有你可爱的白色训练服
I can just imagine you and your cute little white robe,
你那小姿势 -没错 没错
Your little stance. -Yeah. Yeah.
我猜 每个人都能得到奖励 最后你们一起去吃寿司
Let me guess. Everybody got a trophy, and you all went for sushi afterwards.
没错吧?
Yeah?
Dorsey有点...有点不同
Uh, Dorsey is a little... it was a little different.
空手道
Karate.
不 要是他们没看出你乐意如此
Nah, if they didn't see in your eye that you were willing to go all the way,
不是杀人就是被杀
Just kill or be killed,
你也许连家都回不了
You might not make it home.
你也不准备学饶舌 是吧?
You're not gonna start rapping now, are you?
我觉得痞子阿姆已经做得够好了
'Cause I think eminem already made that record.
啊!-噢
Aah! -Oh.
啊!-该死
Aah! -Shit.
你们没事吧?
You guys all right?
你们没把他绑到床上?
You didn't secure him to the gurney?
医务人员捆的他
Paramedics strapped him in.
手铐没铐紧
Those cuffs should have been tight.
“我搞砸了”用日语怎么说?
What's Japanese for "I screwed up"?
しまった
Shimatta.
喂?-Giz 我是Dell
Yeah? -Giz, it's dell.
什么事 Dell?
What up, dell?
嗨 我们得谈谈我为你做的那事
Hey, we need to talk about that thing I did for you.
什么事?-你叔叔的那件事
What thing? -That thing with your uncle.
见鬼 -行了是吧?
shit. -We good, though, right?
我按你...女士 我按你说的做了!
I did what you -- Lady, I did what you said!
Manuel Garces努力工作要买♥♥下这房♥子
Manuel Garces worked hard to buy this house
这样他的孩子就有院子可以玩了
So his kids would have a yard to play in.
Manny的寡妻和他的孩子
That's Manny's widow and his kids.
小的那个刚满5岁
That little one just turned 5.
今天应该举♥行♥生日派对的
Today was supposed to be his birthday party,
结果却变成他父亲的祭礼
But instead it's gonna be his father's wake.
我还拿着那些人的照片 在后座
You know, I still got those pictures in the back
如果你想再看一眼的话...
If you want to take a second look.
送我到我男朋友家 拜托
Take me to my boyfriend's, please.
Tammi 让Victor接电♥话♥
Tammi, put Victor on the phone.
我说真的 让他接电♥话♥
I'm serious. Put him on the phone.
不不不 我保证
No. No. No. I promise.
我保证
I promise.
Victor 嗨
Victor. Hey.
嗯 是我出格了 打烂了窗户
Yeah, I was out of line. I was out of line breaking the window.
我没事了 你不用担心
I'm fine now. Y-You've got nothing to worry about.
我保证
My word.
行 让她来听吧
Sure. Put --Put her on.
Tammi
Tammi.
没事的 不 我们很好
It's good. No, we're good.
嗯 不 我也很高兴
Yeah. No, I'm glad, too.
现在求你了
Now will you please,
做羊膜穿刺的时候 顺便做DNA检测好吗?
please do the DNA test when you get the amnio, please?
我要知道那是不是我的孩子 这很重要
Because it's important to me to know if it's gonna be my kid.
嗨 我得挂了
Hey, I got to go.
你干嘛哭啊?
Why are you crying?
我得挂了 回头打给你
I got to go. I'll call you later.
Montoya小姐?
Miss Montoya?
Moretta警官在吗?
Is detective Moretta here?
我妹妹愿意作证
My sister would like to give a statement.
呃...先...请坐吧
Uh...w-Why don't you have a seat?
要喝点什么啊?谁还是什么?
Can I get you something? You want some water or something?
请坐 我...我去找他
Sit down, please. I'll --I'll go find him.
好的 -嗯 能否帮我照顾一下他们?
Okay. -Um, will you watch them for me?
嗨 蜘蛛人
Hey, spider.
怎么了?-怎么了?
What's up, ese? -What's up?
到这儿来浪费我更多的时间?
You here to waste more of my time?
其实我们是来逮捕你的 罪名是谋杀Manuel Garces 起来
Actually, we're here to arrest you for the murder of Manuel Garces --Stand up.
你们给我滚蛋
You guys get the hell out of here.
放下啤酒滚蛋 -转过去 对着墙
Leave your beers. Get out. -Turn around.
把手举到脑后
Hands up behind your head.
我要打电♥话♥给律师
I want to call my lawyer.
没问题
Absolutely.
嗨 我妈妈不在家
Hi. My mama's not home right now.
哦 我不是来找你妈妈的
Oh, I didn't come to see your mother.
我帮你把游戏机拿回来了
I brought your playstation back.
谢谢 太谢谢了
Thank you. Thank you so much.
听到你舅舅因它而死 希望你能开心
I hope you enjoy it. Heard your uncle died for it.
我觉得我开始了解你了 Gizmo
Feel like I'm just getting to know you, Gizmo.
我叫Brian
My name's Brian.
剧集 | 南城警事(2009) | 导航列表