剧集 | 幕府将军(2024) | 导航列表
Oh, good. So you'll be able to twist my words in your Portuguese favor.
这位引航员认为我不会如实帮他翻译
The Anjin believes I cannot translate for him truthfully
因为我是葡萄牙人
because I am Portuguese.
你刚刚说了什么
What did you just say?
就是你刚刚所说的话 我的翻译不会夹带任何偏见
Exactly what you said. I will translate without prejudice.
那么 看你一副老实到不行的样子
Well, seeing as you're so bloody honest,
也许你会愿意行行好 告诉他我们是敌人
perhaps you would do me the courtesy of telling him we are enemies.
你自己说吧
Tell him yourself.
日语的敌人是「泰基」
The Japanese word for "enemy" is teki.
说这个字的同时用手指着我
Gesture at me and say the word.
他就会明白的
He will understand.
我也许是你的敌人
I may be your enemy,
伊拉斯谟号♥的约翰布莱克索恩
John Blackthorne of the Erasmus,
但我不是来刺杀你的
but I am not your assassin.
你将会自掘坟墓
That you will do yourself.
我教会了这位引航员「敌人」怎么说
I have given the Anjin the word "enemy"
好让他能够告诉你我们不是朋友
so he can indicate to you that we are not friends.
玛莉亚夫人 你同意吗
Lady Maria, do you agree?
神父翻译得一字不漏
The Father translates perfectly.
问这个野蛮人 为什么他是我的口译人员的敌人
Ask the barbarian why he is an enemy of my interpreter.
他想知道为什么我们是敌人
He wants to know why we are enemies.
因为我们的国家在交战
Because our countries are at war.
他说我们的国家正在起冲突
He says that our countries are in conflict.
你是哪一国人
And what is your country?
告诉他你来自哪里 -英国
Tell him where you are from. - England.
那是个岛国 位于葡萄牙北方一千六百公里处
It's an island kingdom 1,000 miles north of Portugal.
他的国家叫英国
His nation is England.
距离葡萄牙一千六百公里
One thousand miles from Portugal.
告诉我
Tell me.
你们为什么和通词的国家交战
Why are you at war with Tsuji's kingdom?
你们为什么和我的国家交战
Why are you at war with my kingdom?
因为英国无惧于天主教♥徒♥的恐吓
Because England refuses to be intimidated by Catholics.
你不是天主教♥徒♥
You are not Catholic?
你不是天主教♥徒♥
You are not Catholic?
基♥督♥教有两个派别 新教♥徒♥和天主教♥徒♥
There are two Christian religions. Protestant and Catholic.
我们英国人是新教♥徒♥
We English are Protestant.
但两种派别都相信基♥督♥是上帝
But both believe Jesus is God?
对 尽管得等到我死了之后才能确定
Yes. Though I won't know for sure till I'm dead.
这就是你当海盗的原因
Is this why you became a pirate?
以这个你不太相信的上帝的名义
To wage war against your Catholic enemies,
和你的天主教敌人宣战
in the name of this God you don't quite believe in?
我不是海盗
I am not a pirate.
你那20座大炮要作何解释
What about your twenty cannon?
我的船有捕拿许可证
My ship contains letters of marque
是一个叫荷兰的国家的统治者发下来的
from the rulers of a nation called Holland
授权我们在各大海域进行贸易
authorizing us to trade in all seas
保卫我们免于受到 胆敢阻止我们的人的伤害
and to defend ourselves against anyone who dare stop us.
如果胆敢阻止你们的人是我们呢
What if it's us who dare stop you?
我无法想象成为你的敌人 领主
I cannot conceive of being an enemy to you, Lord.
我不费吹灰之力就做得到
I can, very easily.
那你会怎么做
What then?
我会把我的灵魂交托给上帝
Then I would commend my soul to God.
我肯定会死在像你这样的敌人手上
For surely I would die by the hand of a teki like you.
让开
Move!
这位是石堂领主
This is Lord General Ishido,
虎永的首要敌人
Toranaga's chief rival.
如果你珍惜自己的性命 就闭紧嘴巴
If you value your life, do not say a word.
有人告诉我 你邀请了一位野蛮人来这座城里
I'm told you've invited a barbarian to this castle.
敬礼 动作快
Bow. Fast.
有够丑陋
How ugly.
长得就像条狗
With a dog's face.
我们该在帝国各处展示他
We should exhibit him throughout the Empire.
「来自西方的怪胎」
"The Freak from the West."
我觉得很奇怪
I find it strange,
眼看着你就要受到弹劾
with your impeachment so near,
你为什么会对这个人感兴趣
why you've taken an interest in this man.
你来日无多 肯定可以过得更有价值
Surely your final days could be better spent.
基♥督♥徒称他为异教♥徒♥ 这是真的吗
The Christians call him a heretic. Is it true?
对 石堂领主
Yes, Lord Ishido.
他一定严重冒犯了你的信仰
What an offense he must be to your faith.
异教♥徒♥对我来说毫无价值
The heretic is of no value to me.
如果能让你开心 我会叫我儿子押解他去大牢
If it pleases you, I'll have my son escort him to prison.
我只希望维持和平
I only wish to keep the peace.
你将被收押
You are to be detained.
多久
For how long?
我不知道 引航员 但我会为你的灵魂祈祷
I do not know, Anjin. But I will pray for your soul.
你这个浑球 你对他说了什么
What have you told him, you bastard?
这实在是太棒了 对吧
This is fucking great, isn't it?
就在我要讲重点的时候
I was just about to make my point.
显然有一些误解
There's clearly been some sort of misunderstanding.
你要带我去哪里
Where are you taking me?
如果我有冒犯之处 我道歉
If I've committed some sort of offense, I apologize.
道歉…你们有谁知道我在说什么吗
Apolo-- Do any of you people understand a damn word I'm saying?
领头的那个人 你要带我去哪里
You up front, where are you taking me?
不行 我抗♥议♥受到这种待遇
No, I protest this treatment!
我是你们领主的客人 不是囚犯
I'm a guest of your lord, not a prisoner!
该死 你们搞错了
Oh, fuck. This is a mistake!
他的眼睛真的是蓝色的吗
Were his eyes really blue?
想象一下风暴变换的颜色
Think of the color of a shifting storm.
还有…
And…
头发的颜色像白萝卜
hair color like this daikon?
我觉得比较像这个牛蒡
I'd say more like this gobo.
你跟我们的儿子一起说笑 仿佛他是女官一样
You laugh with our son like he's a lady of the court.
牛蒡是怎么回事
What's this about gobo?
虎永领主今天邀请母亲去会见一个野蛮人
Today, Lord Toranaga invited Mother to meet a barbarian.
为什么你会被召唤到那里
Why were you summoned there?
我们的领主想要我练习葡萄牙语
Our lord wished for me to practice my Portuguese.
他为什么会有这种想法
And why would he wish that?
也许你知道…
Maybe you know…
出了这个家门之后 你妈妈会有什么用处
why your mother should be anything outside this house?
父亲
Father.
想吃些什么吗
Something to eat?
不了 没时间
No. No time.
虎永领主又要召开会议
Lord Toranaga has called another meeting.
不是你
Not you.
噢 鞠子夫人
Ah, Lady Mariko!
比之前更年轻 更美丽了
Younger and more beautiful than ever.
桐夫人 你既明智又温暖 而且幸福
Lady Kiri, you are wise and warm and happy,
你还深得虎永领主的宠爱
and you bask in Lord Toranaga's favor.
就跟怀有领主儿子的静夫人一样
Just like Lady Shizu, ripe with his son.
从我们认识以来 鞠子夫人一点都没变
Lady Mariko hasn't changed one bit since we met.
那是16年前的事了
It was sixteen years ago,
在黑田领主办的最后一场宴会上
at the last feast given by Lord Kuroda.
她当时才刚结婚
She was just married.
即使是在那时 我也知道她很稀有
Even then I knew she was rare.
别烦我的口译了 桐
Don't bother my interpreter, Kiri.
桐夫人 麻烦你了
Kiri no kata, please.
我是个上了年纪的女人
I'm an old woman
在我死前我需要得到很多的尊重
and I need lots of respect before I'm dead.
这么多年过去了 她还是会取笑我
After all these years, she still picks on me.
现在的你就跟那时候一样 令人无法一手掌握
And you were as unmanageable then as you are now.
就跟你的屁♥股♥一样
Just like the size of your rump.
这是什么话
You!
竟然在广松领主面前乱说
In front of Lord Hiromatsu.
我现在得削发为尼了
Now I'll have to shave my head and become a nun.
我先告辞了 领主
Excuse me, Lord.
那么 今天的事 你有何看法
So. Your judgment on today?
神父是个诚实的人
The Father is an honest man.
他翻译的内容没有任何不实之处
His translation never deceived us.
那个野蛮人呢
And the barbarian?
我的直觉是要对他保持戒心
剧集 | 幕府将军(2024) | 导航列表