剧集 | 幕府将军(2024) | 导航列表
你看起来...
You look...
健康又强壮
healthy and strong.
谢谢
Thank you.
没有翻译了
No translator.
你们守护了我刚出生的儿子
You protected my new son.
我很感激你们每一个人
I am grateful to all of you.
自我们在大阪分别以来 我们失去了很多人
So many have been lost since we parted in Osaka.
首先是长门领主
Beginning with Lord Nagakado,
我们仍在替他服丧
whom we still mourn.
庆幸的是我还有更多儿子
Thankfully I have more sons,
多亏了你们
because of you.
我们离开大阪城的那天早上
The morning we left Osaka Castle,
落叶夫人请人暗地里送了这个过来
this came in secret from Lady Ochiba.
你看过了吗
Have you read it?
那是什么荒唐问题
What a suggestion!
如果我的文字
If I could use words
能如四散的花瓣和落叶
like scattering flowers and falling leaves,
我的诗句便能燃起熊熊篝火
what a bonfire my poems would make.
这几句诗好美 不像是你创作出来的
Those words are too beautiful to belong to you.
那是鞠子夫人的作品
They belong to Lady Mariko.
现在留在我们身边的也只剩她的诗句了
Only her words remain with us now.
但她燃起的篝火着实惊人
But what a bonfire she made.
那是什么
What is that?
里面装了我先生忠义领主
They carry remains of my husband, Lord Tadayoshi,
和我独子鹤丸的骨灰
and my only son Tsurumaru.
我该把他们的骨灰供奉在家族祠堂
I should bury them in the family temple,
但我想要把他们留在身边
but I wish to be close to them.
我不确定该怎么做...
I'm not sure what to do...
按针大人
Anjin-sama.
我会在明天离开
Tomorrow I am leaving.
虎永领主允许我出家为尼
Lord Toranaga has given me permission to become a nun.
你听得懂我说的话吗
Do you understand what I say?
「尼姑」
"Nun"?
藤要当尼姑
Fuji, nun?
对
Yes.
尼姑
Nun.
我希望
I wish
你能留下来
for you to stay.
不可能
Impossible.
我命令你留下来
I order it.
藤是...
Fuji is...
配偶
consort.
很抱歉
So sorry,
但我再也不是你的配偶了
but I am no longer your consort.
我已完成了虎永领主交代的任务
My service to Lord Toranaga is now complete.
那么 你的确很尽忠职守
Well, you served him well.
藤...
Fuji...
是个好尼姑
best nun.
我会努力
I will try.
然而...
However...
我为这个村落感到很难过
I am sad for this village.
网代
Ajiro.
你的船出事之后
After what happened to your ship,
村民都受到重罚
the villagers are being severely punished.
我也很难过
I am sad too.
藤
Fuji.
帮我准备给虎永领主的讯息
Prepare message for Lord Toranaga.
我明天想见他
Wish to see him tomorrow.
你的剑和你的枪
Your sword and your gun.
我会带你去见虎永领主
I will bring you to Lord Toranaga.
告诉他...
Tell him...
我们都为他的船被毁了而感到深恶痛绝
we are disgusted by the destruction of his ship.
我的手下会不眠不休地彻查 直到找出蓄意破坏者为止
My men will not rest until the saboteur is found.
领主 这段话要一名渔夫来翻译 恐怕难度过高
Lord, perhaps this is too much for a simple fisherman to translate.
他仍然一无所知吗
Does he still not know?
告诉他
Tell him.
按针大人 请原谅我欺骗了你
Forgive me for the deception, Anjin-dono.
我是出生在安土的殿本显直
I was born Tonomoto Akinao, in the Azuchi prefecture.
我是个武士
I am samurai.
为了侦察敌情
In order to spy on his enemies,
几年前 我的领主下令 要我改信葡萄牙人的宗教
years ago, my lord ordered me to convert to the religion of the Portuguese.
所以我改用了村次这个名字 并搬来这里
So I took the name Muraji and moved here.
至少你不是天主教♥徒♥
Well at least you're not Catholic.
我是基♥督♥徒 我也是殿本显直
I am a Christian and also I am Tonomoto Akinao,
虎永大人的封臣
vassal to Toranaga-sama.
两者皆是
I am both these things.
我的领主说他要求他的手下
My lord says he will not rest
不眠不休地彻查 直到找出蓄意破坏者为止
until he finds those who helped destroy your ship.
村次
Muraji,
我用日语准备了一段话
I've prepared something to say in Japanese.
如果我出错了 再请你协助我
Perhaps you will help me if I falter.
谢谢你同意见我一面
Thank you for agreeing to see me.
你向你弟弟投降的那一天...
The day you surrendered to your brother...
我对你有失尊重 我向你道歉
I apologize for my disrespect.
那个时候 我...
Back then, I had...
放弃了...
given up...
那个...
that...
是「希望」吗
"Hope"?
希望
Hope.
或者你想说的是「信念」
Or is the word you are looking for "faith"?
此时此刻 两个都可以
At this point, either one of them will do.
请放过网代吧
Please leave Ajiro alone.
一个人失去了希望...
One man lost hope...
但网代很忠诚
but Ajiro is loyal.
我村庄的困境关他什么事
Why does he care about the plight of my village?
他不想向他的敌人复仇吗
Doesn't he seek vengeance on his enemies?
他问你为何不想反抗你的敌人
He asks why you do not wish to fight your enemies.
烧了我的船的不是我的敌人
My enemies didn't burn my ship.
他说不是他的敌人烧了他的船
He says it was not his enemies who burned the ship.
是鞠子夫人 她厌恶我和天主教♥徒♥之间的斗争
It was Mariko-sama. She hated my war against the Catholics.
他说是鞠子夫人做的
He says it was Lady Mariko...
她讨厌他在日本和基♥督♥徒争斗不休
She hated his war with the Christians in Japan.
所以她在大阪做了安排
So she made an arrangement in Osaka
用毁掉我的船换取我的性命
to trade my survival for the destruction of my ship.
她下令毁了他的船以保他一命
She ordered the destruction of his ship in exchange for his life.
所以你明白了吗
So you see?
不该有人丧命
...this death, not right.
我不想再见血了
Want no more blood.
按针想挑起的战争呢
What about the Anjin's war?
我再也不想要了
I don't need it anymore.
我的战争...
My war...
不重要
small war.
我拒绝他的请求
I refuse his request.
为什么
Why?
那些对我不忠的人 仍在我的地盘上呼吸着
Those who are disloyal to me continue to breathe air in my domain...
我不能置之不理
I cannot just stand by.
他说在找出那些不忠不义之人之前 他不会撤销罚令
He says the sentence stays until the disloyal have been found.
你这是在做什么
What are you doing?
不忠不义之人是我
I was the disloyal one.
该死的是我
I die,
不是村庄
not village.
你以为你是谁
Who do you think you are?
他真以为如果他自我了断
Does he really think that if he takes his own life
我就会停止追查那些叛徒吗
I would stop searching for these traitors?
该死的是我
I die,
不是村庄
not village.
不行
No.
你还不明白吗
Don't you understand?
我来这里是为了利用你
I came here to use you.
为了利用你
To use you!
剧集 | 幕府将军(2024) | 导航列表