剧集 | 幕府将军(2024) | 导航列表
她是你的配偶 她会用性命保护枪枝
She is your consort. She will give her life to defend them.
我足以保护我自己 - 按针大人
I can damned well defend myself-- - Anjin-sama!
请把枪给我
Please give them to me.
告诉这个废话连篇的脏东西 我准备好出发了
Tell this milk-dribbling, fuck smear I am ready to go.
对于这番误会
With utmost respect,
按针以最高的敬意向你道歉
the Anjin apologizes for the misunderstanding.
枪拿来
The guns.
请慢走
Please be on your way.
做得太好了
That was very good.
非常好
Very good.
薮重大人说他的手下不需要学基本技巧
Yabushige-sama says his men do not need to learn basic skills
例如装填或清洁步♥枪♥
like loading or cleaning muskets.
葡萄牙人50年前就把枪枝带到这里了
The Portuguese brought us guns 50 years ago.
我们非常有经验
We are very experienced with it.
对 这是当然的啰
Yes, of course you are.
我想要从战术开始
I want to start with tactics.
我的敌人没见过的异族战术
Foreign methods that my enemies have not yet seen.
他想知道我们敌人可能还不知晓的战术
He asks about any tactics our enemies might not yet know.
好
Right.
战术...
Tactics...
他们有个协议
That was the agreement.
虎永领主让这个人成了他伟大的旗本
Lord Toranaga made this man his great hatamoto...
我们来看看他是否有真本事
Let's see him live up to it.
那我就来告诉你们何谓战术吧
Well, then let me tell you about tactics.
我会以讲述一场伟大的战役作为开场
I will begin by describing for you a great battle.
我们将它称之为马尔他围城战
We call it the Siege of Malta...
在马尔他发生了围城战...
Malta... there was a siege...
显然是一场伟大的战役
Apparently it was a great battle.
鄂图曼帝国的精英 六万名伊♥斯♥兰♥土耳其人
Sixty thousand Islamic Turks, the cream of the Ottoman Empire,
来到六百名基♥督♥徒骑士位于
had come against 600 Christian knights
圣爱摩占地辽阔的城♥堡♥攻打他们
supported by a few thousand Maltese auxiliaries
骑士团拥有数千名马尔他援军的支持
at their vast castle complex at St. Elmo.
而骑士团成功地抵御了六个月的围攻
Now, the knights had successfully withstood the six-month siege,
不可思议地逼迫敌军怀着羞愧撤退
and incredibly, had forced the enemy to retreat in shame.
我们被教导 这场胜利拯救了整个地中海沿岸
We are taught this victory saved the whole Mediterranean seaboard,
因此将他们命名为... - 抱歉 你刚刚说「教导」
and thus christened them with the-- - Sorry. You said taught?
对
Yes.
这场战役发生在何时
When did this battle occur?
这个嘛 在35到40年前
Well, it-- 35, 40 years ago.
所以你本身没有参与过这场战役
So you yourself did not fight in this battle?
这场战役爆发的时候你根本还没出生
You were not even born when this battle was fought.
嘿
Hey.
你问他什么
What are you asking him?
抱歉 我在试图厘清一些内容
Sorry, I was trying to clarify something.
也许你该重来一次
Perhaps you might start again,
但这一次请你讲述你实地参与过的战役
except this time describe a battle you have actually fought in.
我对你的领主已经提过好几次了
Well, as I may have mentioned to your lord on multiple occasions,
我是个引航员 好吗
I am a sea pilot. Yes?
对于步兵团的海战战术懂得不多
Not a great deal of infantry battles at sea.
现在是什么状况
What's happening?
鞠子夫人
Mariko-sama,
请告诉他 依我所见 相较于英国海战的精美之处
please tell him that in my opinion, gun tactics are useless
射击战术毫无用处
compared to the fine art of English naval warfare.
与其谈战术
Instead of tactics,
他想要教导我们英国海战的要领
he wants to teach us about English naval combat.
大阪那座城♥堡♥固若金汤 对吧
That castle in Osaka, it's impregnable, yes?
用剑 甚至是用火绳枪围攻 都需要几个月的时间
With swords, even matchlocks, to lay siege would take months.
但是 在数公里内用我的船和大炮进攻
But, anchor my ship and cannon within a few thousand yards,
你的军队便能够攻破城墙
and your army could breach the castle walls
甚至连箭羽都不会擦伤他们的脸颊
without so much as an arrow's fletching to graze their cheeks.
让我示范给你们看吧
Just let me demonstrate.
抬起来
Lift it up!
好的 往前走
Alright. Move forward!
「退后」要怎么说
How do I say, um, "back"?
「退后」 -「退后」
"Back." -"U-shi-ro."
大炮怎么可能击中这个目标
How is it possible for a cannon to hit this target?
方便请你敲打楔子吗
Would you mind hitting the wedge?
愚蠢至极
This is foolish.
大炮从来就瞄不准
Cannon are never accurate.
葡萄牙人几年前就试过了
The Portuguese tried this years ago.
装填大炮
Pierce your charge.
装火♥药♥ 现在散开
Prime. Now clear the hubs.
发射
Fire!
散开 发射
Clear the hubs and fire!
做得好
Well done.
也许他的大炮比较好
Perhaps his cannon are better.
装火♥药♥
And prime.
装火♥药♥
Prime!
叫他们逼迫敌人撤退
Tell the men to force the enemy to retreat.
拉出你的向量
Outline your vectors.
不对 现在还太早
No, no. It's too early for that.
做得好
Excellent work.
(下地狱)
好美喔
This is beautiful.
大家的学习速度和进展都相当不错
The men are learning a decent amount at a decent pace.
对 虎永大人会很开心
Yes. Toranaga-sama will be pleased.
我有其他方法可以帮助他
There are other ways I could help him.
我的伊拉斯谟号♥就只是一艘船
My Erasmus is a single ship,
但如果有一个舰队 局面会完全不同
but a fleet would be something else entirely.
我在江户的伙伴能够协助我 帮助他打造一支海军部队
My men in Edo could help me build him a navy.
按针大人 请见谅
Forgive me, Anjin-sama,
但我认为你该记得你是向虎永大人宣誓
but I think you should remember your oath is to Toranaga-sama
而不是带领你来此的命令
and not to the orders that brought you here.
什么命令
What orders?
你对葡萄牙人犯下的罪行
Your crimes against the Portuguese.
我看过了你亲手写下的内容
I've read them in your own words.
我们的领主绝不会转而与你的敌人作对 你知道这一点对你来说有好处
It will be useful for you to know our lord will never be turned against your enemies.
我们正在作战 你记得这一点对你来说也有好处
And it will be useful for you to be reminded that we are at war,
你的领主和我的女王
both your lord and my queen,
刚好有相同的敌人
and it happens that we have enemies in common.
那些人是试图在大阪杀了他的天主教♥徒♥
Those were Catholics trying to kill him in Osaka.
对 试图杀了你
Yes, trying to kill you.
因为他们害怕我能提供给他的东西
Because they fear what I can offer him.
一支现代海军部队 为战争打造的船会成为他的优势
A modern navy. Ships built for war would be to his benefit.
你根本不知道对我的领主来说 何谓优势何谓劣势
You have no idea what is or is not to my lord's benefit.
我想我们都得服务我们的主子 对吧
Well, I suppose we both have our masters to serve, don't we?
天啊
Jesus!
那是怎么搞的
The hell was that?
只是个小地震
Just a baby earthquake.
是个小什么
A-- A baby what?
你待在这里的期间肯定会遇到更多地震
You will most certainly experience more while you are here.
另外还有来自于海上的海啸
There are also tsunami that come from the sea
村里和城里会失火
and fires that break out in the villages and cities.
所以我们的房♥子才会盖得快 倒得也快
It is why our houses are built to go up as quickly as they come down.
因为死亡笼罩着我们的空气 海洋和大地
Because death is in our air and sea and earth.
它随时会向我们索命
It can come for us at any moment.
在你干涉我们的政♥治♥之前 你要记住
Before you meddle with our politics, just remember
我们生 我们死
we live and we die.
除此之外 我们什么也掌控不了
We control nothing beyond that.
小地震
Baby earthquake.
我爱你 菊
I love you, Kiku...
又是那些大炮
Those cannon again...
自从野蛮人来了之后
Since that barbarian arrived,
尽是些坏消息
all these bad tidings.
情妇菊 夜鸣鸟...
Mistress Kiku, the Bird Who Sings at Night...
为她村庄的福祉着想
looking out for the welfare of her village.
真令人佩服啊
How impressive.
别取笑我了
Don't tease me.
当你叔叔造访的时候 整个村庄都惶惶不安
The whole village is uneasy when your uncle is around.
我的叔叔是我们的领主
My uncle is our lord.
他是个很难相处的人
剧集 | 幕府将军(2024) | 导航列表