剧集 | 幕府将军(2024) | 导航列表
你只需要更努力地看
you must simply look harder.
虎永领主非常慷慨 把这块土地赏赐给你
Lord Toranaga was very generous to grant you this plot.
它位于城里最好的一区
It's among the best in the city.
那边那群人是谁
Who is that over there?
你的邻居
Your neighbors.
有人告诉我她们是娼妓
I'm told they are courtesans.
娼妓...
Courtesans...
大蓉院夫人 早安
Good morning, Lady Daiyoin.
我今天送来了茶和你最爱的白北鱼...
I have tea and your favorite sawara today...
来人啊 快去叫医生
Someone find a doctor!
她在今天凌晨中风了
It was a stroke early this morning.
我们能做的只有让她舒服一些
All we can do is make her comfortable.
我就知道会是这张脸帮我送终
I knew it would be this face to send me off.
你所有的坚强和悲伤
All of your strength. And sadness.
你一定得终止这些权力追逐战
You must stop these games.
答应我释放人♥质♥
Promise to release the hostages.
石堂出身卑微 他就是个卑微的人
Ishido comes from nothing, and he is nothing.
大蓉院夫人 要不要吃一些药 缓解你的痛苦
How about some medicine to ease your pain, Lady Daiyoin?
叫我们的儿子来净土找我...
Tell our son to look for me in the Pure Land...
看看我打造出来的...
Look what I made...
薮重会在明天前往大阪
Tomorrow, Yabushige will leave for Osaka.
除了把我的枪送交给石堂之外
In addition to delivering my guns to Ishido,
他也会提交一份愿意随我一同投降的名册
he will submit the names of those who will join me in surrender.
我现在要求你们在名册上签名
I now require your signatures on this list.
领主...
Lord...
我们无法接受 这一定是个计谋
we are unable to accept what must be a ploy.
没有计谋这种事
There is no such trickery.
请见谅 领主...
Forgive us, Lord...
我们无法跟随你踏上战败之路
we cannot follow you on this path to defeat.
你拒绝履行职责
You refuse your duty?
我们的职责是对你提出建言
Our duty is to advise you.
如果你留在江户 石堂会被迫来这里攻打我们
If you stay in Edo, Ishido will be forced to fight us here.
他会毁了这座城
He will destroy this city.
就让他试试看
Let him try.
哪一个比较重要
Which is more important?
我们族氏的存亡 还是日本的存亡
Survival of our clan, or Japan?
我已决定了我要如何打这一场仗
My fight is decided.
领主...
Lord...
如果你不肯改变心意
if you will not change your mind
那么我会
then I will
立刻切腹
commit seppuku at once.
你们全都动摇了对我的忠诚之心吗
Do you all doubt your allegiance to me?
叛徒该立刻认罪
Traitors should confess at once!
如果你向大阪投降
If you surrender to Osaka
就是背叛了你的传承...
it is treason against your heritage--
安静
Quiet!
这是我和虎永领主之间的事
This is between me and Lord Toranaga.
我在这世上绝无仅有的朋友
My one and only friend.
领主
Lord...
从你还是个
I have
会尿裤子的男孩起 我就陪在你身边了
stood by your side since you were a piss-dripping boy.
那就陪我死在大阪
Then die by my side in Osaka.
你正在丢弃我们迄今为之奋战的一切
You are throwing away all that we have fought for.
我已做出了我的决定
I have made my decision.
现在你必须做出你的决定
Now you must make yours.
所以你真的相信白白送死 是件有意义的事
So you do believe in pointless death.
领主
Lord!
你的封臣会白白送死
Your vassal dies in vain!
那就死吧
Then die.
领主
Lord!
请阻止他...
Please stop this...
他已决定了要抗命
He has set his mind against me.
我不会让步
I will not yield.
虎永领主
Lord Toranaga...
那么就此别过
Then this is farewell.
文太郎 把我的剑拿来 当我的介错人
Buntaro, bring my sword and second me.
我会追随你而去
I'm following you into death.
不行
No.
父亲
Father...
求求你
please...
你一定得活下去
You must live.
你将会明白被否定的感受
You will know what it is to be denied.
别放弃我们的领主
Do not give up on our lord.
即使他看似已放弃了他自己
Even when it appears he has given up on himself.
砍了我的头
Now second me.
虎永领主
Lord Toranaga!
这简直太疯狂了
This is madness!
阻止他
Stop this!
原谅我
Forgive me...
不好意思打扰了
I beg your pardon.
你不认同今天发生的事吗
Do you disagree with what happened today?
我们都在今天蒙受了重大的损失
Today we all suffered great loss.
我不会说我不认同 在伤口上洒盐
I won't deepen the wound by disagreeing.
我听到了
The sound of rain on the leaves
雨落在叶子上的声音
can be heard.
我衣袖上的泪珠
Still more fragile
仍然更显脆弱
is the dew of tears on my sleeves
即使在春季
even in springtime.
等待着 永不枯萎的松树
Waiting, the pine tree
即使在冬季
never withers in winter.
如果我的文字
If I could use words
能如四散的花瓣和落叶
like scattering flowers and falling leaves,
我的诗句便能燃起熊熊篝火
what a bonfire my poems would make.
鞠子 我输了
I concede victory, Mariko.
你的诗性总是胜我一筹
Your poetry was always superior.
告诉我
Tell me...
按针去找薮重了没
has the Anjin gone to Yabushige yet?
去了
Yes.
但薮重领主拒绝了
But Lord Yabushige refused.
今天过后 他就会改变心意了
He'll change his mind after today.
广松确保了这一点
Hiromatsu made sure of it.
按针和薮重都是苍鹰
The Anjin and Yabushige are both goshawks.
翅短且易于摸透
Short-winged and predictable.
那么...
Then...
广松领主...
Lord Hiromatsu...
广松...
Hiromatsu...
我的老朋友
my old friend...
很清楚他的职责
knew his duty well.
大阪得相信我是真心求败
Osaka has to believe my defeat is real.
你现在准备好善尽你的职责了吗
Now are you ready to do your part?
准备好了
I'm ready.
快点...
Hurry! Hurry!
动作快
Be quick.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
动作快
Hurry it up!
好
Yes...
如果被虎永领主发现你和按针结盟...
If Lord Toranaga finds out you've aligned with the Anjin...
我才不要替一个疯狂的老头子送死
I won't die on behalf of a crazy old man.
但按针是个危险人物
But the Anjin is dangerous.
叔叔
Uncle!
怎样啦
What do you want?
请保重
Take care.
你那天说的那番话
What you said the other day...
对我来说意义重大
it meant a great deal to me.
联盟
Allies.
你
You...
和我
...and me.
联盟
Allies.
我们是盟友
We're allies.
有人来了
Someone's coming.
剧集 | 幕府将军(2024) | 导航列表