剧集 | 幕府将军(2024) | 导航列表
and my duty to please.
你那双变♥态♥的眼睛在看哪里
What are you looking at with your pervert eyes?
你在做什么
What are you doing?
我该停下来吗
Shall I stop?
继续
Go on.
我的天
Christ.
早安
Good morning.
我的靴子呢
Where are my boots?
那个野蛮人拖了很久才死
The barbarian took a long time to die.
他比大部分的基♥督♥徒都强壮
He was stronger than most Christians.
给我一首关于他的诗
Give me a poem about him.
他的眼睛…
His eyes…
是地狱的尽头
were just the end of Hell
所有的苦痛
all pain,
一语道尽
articulate.
昨晚我听到一个男人的尖叫声
Heard a man screaming last night.
听起来他痛得很难受
Sounded as though he was in terrible pain.
这非常紧
This is very tight.
听好 如果你们其中一人同意的话 我…
Well, listen, if it's amenable to, uh, to either of you I--
很想再和你们的主子谈谈
I'd very much like to speak to your leader again.
拿着剑的那个人
With the swords, the man with the swords.
太好了
Wonderful.
自从你父亲过世之后 你把这个村落打理得很好
You've managed this village well since your father's death.
多久了
How long has it been?
将近一年了
Almost a year.
你的封地增加至三千石了
Your fief is increased to 3000 koku.
我一到家就会处理这件事
I'll see to it as soon as I'm home.
叔叔 容我说一句…
Uncle, if I may…
你不打算告诉虎永领主 关于这艘野蛮人的船的事吗
You're not going to tell Lord Toranaga about the barbarian ship?
我们的虎永领主现正被困在大阪
Our lord Toranaga is trapped in Osaka.
我告诉他那太疯狂了 但他还是去了
I told him it was madness, but he went anyway.
为什么要告诉一个死人关于未来的事
Why tell a dead man the future?
那么…
Then…
你有其他盘算
you have other plans.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
在这个不确定的时代 接下来会发生什么事
In these uncertain times -- what comes next?
虎永领主死后 一定会开战
After Lord Toranaga is dead, no doubt there will be war.
石堂领主会成为权力最大的摄政王
Lord Ishido will be the most powerful Regent,
但他接下来必须与基♥督♥徒领主抗衡
but he'd next have to contend with the Christian lords.
用他们的基♥督♥徒武器
With their Christian weapons.
所以一位拥有这艘船和这些武器的领主
So a lord who possesses a ship with these weapons
对任何人来说都是宝贵的盟友
would make a valuable ally to anyone.
我哥哥从没对我说过 他有个这么优秀的儿子
My brother never told me about his son's great qualities.
领主
Lord!
有艘船靠岸了
A ship's arrived.
广松
Hiromatsu.
你造访了我其中一个村落 让我深感荣幸
You honor me by coming to one of my villages.
薮重
Yabushige.
虎永领主要求你在江户等他
Lord Toranaga had requested you wait for him in Edo.
我们扣押了一艘异族船只和船上的船员
We've seized a foreign ship and its crew.
我觉得来这里对我们意义重大
I felt it was important to our cause to be here.
大炮在哪里
And where are the cannon?
有人告诉我船上有500支火枪 20座大炮
I'm told there are five hundreds muskets, twenty cannon,
还有好几箱金和银
and several crates of silver and gold on board that ship.
所有的东西我都搬上岸了
I had everything brought ashore.
很好
Good.
虎永领主以异族关系大臣的身分
As President of Foreign Relations,
没收这艘船及船上的所有物资
Lord Toranaga confiscates this ship… and all it contains.
无意冒犯
With respect.
伊豆是我的封地
Izu is my fief.
很抱歉
So sorry…
就我所知 你效忠于我们的领主
It was my understanding that you were loyal to our lord.
那是当然的啰
Of course I am.
这艘船显然早就是他的了
Obviously, the ship is already his.
这是个礼物 我只是想给他一个惊喜罢了
It's a gift, though I had wanted it to be a surprise.
你的慷慨会让他很开心
He'll be pleased with your generosity.
他什么都知道
He knew everything.
你的村落里有奸细
There's a spy in your village.
我会被带往何处
Where am I being taken?
你 看着我
You. You look at me.
你未经审判就杀了囚犯 -叫那个引航员闭嘴
You murder prisoners without a trial. -Shut that pilot's mouth.
这里的行事作风就是如此吗
Is that how it's done here?
这就是那个人
Is this him?
告诉他他会被带往大阪
Tell him he's being taken to Osaka.
你要去大阪
You go Osaka.
在见到我的同伴之前 我哪里都不去
I go nowhere until I see my men.
喂 讨人厌的王八蛋
Hey, hey, piss-eating bastards!
禁止
Forbidden!
引航员就是他吗
Is he the pilot?
引航员
Pilot?
广松领主
Lord Hiromatsu.
罗德里格大人会处置他
Lord Rodrigues will take care of him.
给他喝一杯 然后就毙了他
Give him drink, then blow head off.
敬礼 想活命的话 就向这个该死的大人敬礼
Bow. Bow to the bastard-sama if you wanna live.
这个人就像是这里的国王
The man is like a king here.
对他说:「不好意思」
And tell him, goyosha wo.
不好意思
Pardon me.
对着所有该死的大人说 好吗 过来
To all the shit-eating samas, eh? Come.
你是那艘荷兰商船的引航员 -你是谁
You're pilot of that Dutchman, eh? -Who are you?
你这个小兔崽子 利泽德的纬度是多少
Young little shit, aren't you? What's the latitude of a Lizard?
49度 往北56分钟 小心西南偏南的珊瑚礁
Forty-nine degrees, 56 minutes north and watch out for the reefs, south-southwest.
不然你就完蛋了 我的天 你真的是一个引航员
Or they'll send you tits up. By God, you are a pilot.
也是个英国人 见鬼了
And inglés too. Fuck me.
听好 先生 你会说日语 我一定得知道我的船员是死是活
Listen, sir, you speak Japanese. I must know if my crew is alive.
武士 引航员的朋友呢
Samurai. Pilot friends?
一个已被处决了
One has been executed.
其他人被薮重领主囚禁了
The rest are prisoners of Lord Yabushige.
好消息 只有一名船员死了
Good news. Only one of your crew is dead,
日本鬼子说如果你乖乖听话 他们会放了其他人
and the Jappers say they'll free the rest of them if you play nice.
我的哪位伙伴死了
Who of my men is dead?
英国人 事情是这个样子的 你的伙伴现在属于他们了
Here it is, Inglés, your crew belongs to them now.
如果你回去的话 或许见得到他们 或许见不到 但你无能为力
Maybe you'll see them if you get back. Maybe not, but it's out of your hands, eh.
我们要去哪里 -大阪 是个大城市
Where are we going? - Osaka. Big city.
伟大的吉井虎永领主想见你一面
The great Lord Yoshii Toranaga wants to meet you.
他为什么想见我
And what does he want with me?
玩你的命根子吧 我怎么知道
Play with your balls maybe. How should I know?
但他很有权势 所以我也许会随便他
But he's a powerful sort, so I might let him.
比那些人更有权势
More powerful than those men?
关东的领主
Lord of the Kanto?
有数不清的狂热分子 为了有幸帮他擦屁♥股♥不惜一死
A million of them fanatics would die for the honor of wiping his ass.
朋友 我还不知道你的名字
I didn't catch your name, friend.
罗德里格 我是帮葡萄牙人 开船的西班牙人 我不是你的朋友
Rodrigues, and I'm a Spaniard who sails for the Portuguese. I'm not your friend.
我有机会上我的船吗 罗德里格
Any chance of me boarding my ship, Rodrigues?
有的 有的 只要你愿意舔我的蛋
Yeah. Yeah, just as soon as you lick my jib.
英国人 听好了 别再耍花样了
Listen, Inglés, no more tricks.
我对这些大人说我会为你负责
I told these samas that I'd be responsible for you.
所以 帮我们俩一个忙 跟你的船说拜拜吧
So do us both a favor, blow her a kiss.
划
Row!
划
Row!
划
Row!
去大阪只是为了当个囚犯
Going to Osaka just to become a prisoner.
感觉不太对 是吧
Feels wrong, no?
日落时会有一场暴风雨 -我们该往西北方走
Be a storm by sunset. - Ah, we should head northwest.
这些船员会喜欢 保持在看得到陆地的范围内
This crew will love to keep within sight of land.
和葡萄牙人一起来的吗
Came over with the Portuguese?
航海是为了讨生活
Sail for a living.
你又是怎么来到这里的
How'd you get here anyway?
走麦哲伦海峡 为了经商
Came by Magellan's Pass, merchant mission.
船长要我们在智利待太久了 我警告过他风势会停下来
Captain-General held us in Chile too long. I warned him the winds would die.
他听不进去
He wouldn't listen.
而现在换你下令了
剧集 | 幕府将军(2024) | 导航列表