剧集 | 幕府将军(2024) | 导航列表
他坚持留下来
He insists on staying.
那么这是永别了
Then it's goodbye for good.
领主 你的遗嘱
Lord, your will.
今天用不到
Not today.
我们离开之前 可以至少让我和虎永说句话吗
May I at least speak with Toranaga before we go?
恐怕那是不可能的事
I'm afraid it will not be possible.
野蛮人走在轿子旁边
The barbarian will walk beside the litter,
保持在我们的视线范围内
and remain within sight.
薮重大人要求你紧跟着轿子走
Yabushige-sama asks that you stay close to the litter as we walk.
母亲
Mother!
请不要走
Please don't go.
他们会带你去你爷爷的城♥堡♥ 那里比较安全
You'll be brought to your grandfather's castle, where it's safer.
你不是三岁小孩了
You're not a suckling child!
进屋里去
Go back inside.
桐夫人在做什么
What is Kiri no kata doing?
广松 我来了
Coming, Hiromatsu.
我是个疲倦的老女人
I'm a tired old woman.
你可别见怪
You must forgive me.
其他时候我不会跟你计较
On any other day I would.
我希望能够和你一起离开这座大牢
I wish I could leave this prison with you.
我下次见到你的时候 你的孩子会长这么高了
When I see you again, your child will be here.
花太多时间了...
This is taking too long...
快点 你们该上路了
Hurry. You should be on your way.
领主 有人在大门口
Lord! There's someone at the gate!
有人来了
Someone's coming!
是石堂领主
It's Lord Ishido!
薮重 真是个美好的午后
A fine afternoon, Yabushige.
有人刚刚通知我这个野蛮人要离开大阪了
I was just informed the barbarian was leaving Osaka.
桐夫人也是
And Kiri no kata as well.
我得说我还真意外
A surprise, I must say.
恕我直言...
With all due respect--
桐夫人不是需要求饶的人♥质♥
Lady Kiri is not a hostage who begs favors.
她可以自♥由♥来去
She's free to come and go.
是没错
This is true,
但你父亲和我在他来访的时候 同意了一项协议
but your father and I agreed on protocol during his visit.
显要人士离开之前会提前一天通知我
A day's notice before the departure of high people,
那么我才能来致意
so I can pay respects.
丞善 开始检查
Jozen. Proceed with the inspection.
灰族不得通过这扇门
Grays are forbidden through this gate!
这是协议内容
That's agreed by protocol.
你这个兔崽子
You haven't even seen a battle,
你根本没上过战场
you brazen brat.
何不在这里开战
Why not here?
何不现在开战
Why not now?
这肯定是有什么误会
A misunderstanding, I'm sure.
石堂领主前来致意 是我们莫大的荣幸
Lord Ishido honors us by paying his respects.
让他进来
Let him through.
不好意思
Excuse me.
桐夫人
Lady Kiri.
可惜你要离开了
Sorry to see you go.
离开这里 我也很难过
And I'm sad to leave,
但我的领主说大阪有太多刺客了
but my lord says there are too many assassins in Osaka.
我也这么觉得
I feel the same way.
有人说野蛮人昨晚遇袭了
I'm told the barbarian was attacked last night.
我会请丞善和我的手下护送你上船
I'll have Jozen and my men escort you to the galley.
没有那个必要
That won't be necessary.
身为大阪城的守护者 我坚持这么做
As protector of Osaka Castle, I insist.
来 坐下
Here, sit down.
静夫人又在阵痛了
Lady Shizu is having pains again.
我没事 真的...
I'm all right, really...
医生说她需要多休息
The doctor said she needed more rest.
请不用担心
Please don't worry.
她再过几个礼拜就要生了
She's in her final weeks!
我没事
I'm fine.
一切都井井有条
Well, everything's in order.
祝你一路顺风
I wish you a safe journey.
你突然离开 让石堂领主感到很困惑
Lord Ishido was confused by your sudden departure.
他肯定明白我必须履行对虎永的承诺
No doubt he understands I must serve my pledge to Toranaga.
请提醒你的领主 我会履行诺言
And please remind your lord, I keep my promises.
做得好
Well done.
现在...
Now...
一切交给老天作主了
it's in the hands of the gods.
你知道吗
Did you know?
我认为没有人知道
I think no one knows.
我的领主以诡计多端闻名
My lord is famous for his trickery.
在他六岁那一年 他父亲把他交易给敌对的武将
When he was six years old, his father traded him to a rival busho.
身为人♥质♥ 他学到了一个真理
As a hostage, he learned one truth.
敌人无所不在 友人难得一见
That enemies are everywhere and friends, nowhere.
表露真心会冒上生命危险
To show your true heart is to risk your life.
他被发现的话 会有什么后果
What happens if he's found?
他会被杀 我们也难逃一死
He will be killed. And all of us.
把他们挡在门口
Hold them at the gate!
我得检视你们一行人当中的每一位成员
I need to verify all members of the party.
石堂领主允许我们全数离开
Lord Ishido cleared us to depart.
这是石堂领主的命令
It is Lord Ishido's order.
所有的旅人都得一一核实
All travelers are to be verified.
没有人打算阻止他吗
No one's going to stop him?
没有人要阻止他
No one's going to stop him.
令人无法接受
This is unacceptable.
窥视女子的私人居所 有失礼数
Peering into ladies' private quarters? It's not proper!
这个野蛮人说了什么
What is the barbarian saying?
不只有失礼数 简直是下流
Worse than that, it's vulgar!
邪恶的变♥态♥
Unholy perversion!
我想你冒犯了这位野蛮人
I think the barbarian is offended.
在他的国家 睨视女子是不恰当的行为
In his country it is improper to... leer at women.
这里是日本
This is Japan!
现场只有我珍惜女人的节操吗
Am I the only man present who treasures the purity of a woman?
你得原谅他
You must excuse him.
他不了解我们的习俗
He's ignorant of our customs.
女子的贞操是她的荣耀
A woman's virtue is her glory!
我们得共同承担这种劣迹 我的天 太可耻了
A blight on us all! My God, the shame of it.
他的习俗很不一样
His customs are very different,
我觉得很难跟他沟通...
and I find it's very hard to reach him...
你这个愚蠢的小人
You, sir, are a silly little man.
你的头发看起来像马尾巴
And your hair looks like the tail of a pony!
这是在搞什么
What is this buffoonery?
石堂领主命令我们所有人前往码头
Lord Ishido has ordered us all to the harbor.
让他们过去
Let them through.
我希望他不会介意马尾巴那一段
Well, I hope he didn't mind the part about the pony.
我们冒着生命危险就是为了这个人...
This is the man we're risking our lives for...
当石堂的手下发现他们护送的人是谁时 会发生什么事
What happens when Ishido's men learn who they are escorting?
我肯定我的领主自有打算
I'm certain my lord has a plan.
你刚说的 你们国家的女人很纯洁是真的吗
Is it true what you said about the purity of women in your country?
天啊 当然不是
Christ, no.
伦敦到处都是肮脏的荡♥妇♥和妓♥女♥
Foul slatterns and trollops everywhere in London.
就像你的医生朋友 会把妓♥女♥牵线给受伤的客人
Like your doctor friend, whoring women to injured guests.
是你自己揣测我会对随意的性行为感兴趣
You yourself insinuating that I would have an interest in casual buggery.
我们认为同床共枕有益健康
We think pillowing is necessary to good health.
实际上 有些人说
In fact, some say
翻云覆雨的那一刻 是他们最接近天堂的时候
the moment of the clouds and the rain is as near to heaven as they can get.
翻云覆雨
The clouds and the rain.
意思是... - 谢谢 我理解这个比喻
It means-- - Thank you, I understand the metaphor.
我只是从未听过这么诗意的说法
I've just never heard it put so poetically.
尤其是从一个已婚女子的嘴里听到
Especially by a married woman.
我猜测那个男人是你丈夫
I'm assuming that man's your husband.
对 他叫户田广胜
Yes. His name is Toda Hirokatsu.
但朋友都叫他文太郎 他是个...
Though friends call him Buntaro. He's, uh...
强壮且令人敬重的武士
a strong and admired warrior.
那个男孩是你的独子
And the boy your only child? - Mm-hmm.
你有小孩吗
Do you have children?
剧集 | 幕府将军(2024) | 导航列表