剧集 | 幕府将军(2024) | 导航列表
Can't you see we're busy?
别这样 长门
No, Nagakado.
我很重视承诺
A promise is a promise.
谁知道我们还剩下多少柱香的时间
Who can say how many sticks of time we have left?
你能赴约 是我三生有幸
I humbly thank you for this honor.
尽管你的未来生死未卜
Even when your future is out of reach,
你仍然愿意满足我的愿望
you would kindly indulge my ideas for it.
你到底想怎样
What is it you want?
你知道生活在花柳界意味着什么吗
Do you know what it means to live in the Willow World?
意味着倾注你所有的心力服侍伟大的男人
It means pouring out your life in service of great men.
你的青春 精力 机敏和魅力...
Your youth, energy, wit, and charm...
你付出了这一切
all of it is given away.
然后你的价值随着年纪日渐下滑 接着就被抛弃了
Then your flower wilts with age, and you are discarded.
这些跟我有什么关系
Why is any of this my concern?
你正在江户打造一座新城市
You're building a new city in Edo.
我认为那可以替未来设下一个标准
I think it could set a standard for the future.
对于我们某些人来说 未来并不存在
There is no future for some of us.
但是 在江户...
Still, in Edo...
请你将花柳界纳入你的羽翼之下
Please take the Willow World under your protection.
即使在你走了之后
Even after you're gone.
试想江户的边界内包含了这样一个区域
Imagine a district contained within its borders.
不再是妓♥女♥户 而是像我经营的这间茶室
No longer brothels, but Tea Houses like I've made here.
全都聚集在同一个地方
All gathered in the same place.
并为妓♥女♥成立互助团体
And the formation of a guild for courtesans.
赐予我们一个光明的未来
Grant us this bright future.
让我们带着贡献青春 所培养出来的优雅老去
Let us age with the grace we devote our youth to cultivating.
求求你...
Please...
谢谢你用这个新颖的方式 转移了我的注意力
Thank you for this novel distraction.
但是...
But...
恐怕我短暂的未来 不足以完成你那远大的计画
I'm afraid my future is too short for your far reaching plans.
是吗
Is it?
你的军师相信你死期不远矣
Your advisors believe your end is near,
但我个人不免怀疑...
but myself, I wonder...
我的命运已定
My fate is written.
命运就像一把剑
Fate is like a sword.
只对那些懂得用剑的人来说才有用
Useful only to those who can wield it.
我出生在一个贫民窟
I was born in a gutter.
被当作娼妓养大
Raised as a ukareme.
大部分的人会咒骂这种可憎的命运
Most would curse such a loathsome fate.
但我的困境教会了我野心和狡猾
But my hardships taught me ambition and guile,
让我成为伊豆最成功的夫人
and made me the most successful Lady in Izu.
就跟你的困境
Just as your hardships
让你成为今日这位如此狡猾的人物一样
made you into the cunning man you are today.
这实在说不通...
It's only that it doesn't make sense...
虎永领主
Lord Toranaga.
任何奸细都会告诉他军团往他那里去了...
Any spy could tell him about the army coming his way--
为什么要让你虚弱的兵力一览无遗
Why leave your weakened garrison so exposed?
为什么会这么粗心大意呢
Why make such a careless mistake?
你认为这一切都是我算计好的吗
Do you assume any of this to be my will?
在我的军团被地震毁了之后
After the earthquake that decimated my army?
领主 请见谅
My apologies, Lord.
一定是我搞错了
I must have misunderstood.
我哪懂得这些呢
What do I know?
我只不过是个老娼妓
I'm just an old whore.
我一柱香的时间到了
And my stick of time is finished.
看来水量不足以让这么多人享用
Seems there's not enough water to share.
太棒了
So good.
你为何如此确定我们的领主已有计画
What makes you so certain our lord has a plan?
还能怎样
What else is there?
投降
Surrender?
我父亲不懂得如何投降
My father wouldn't know how.
有时我希望我们能回到往日的生活...
Sometimes I wish we could go back to our old lives...
在野蛮人的船登陆之前
before that barbarian ship arrived.
那时这里只是个让人难过的贫穷渔村
When this was just a sad and poor fishing village.
确实
That's true.
但这里的日子很平静
But life here was peaceful.
在那之后我们就被剥夺了很多东西
So much has been taken from us since then.
我们曾拥有过的好东西
Every good thing we've ever had
全都没了 只因为我们想追求得更多
is now gone because we reached for more.
我们只需要一个计画
We just need a plan.
我们会尽可能打垮那些没骨气的猪猡
We'll bring down as many of these spineless pigs as we can...
「没骨气的猪猡」
"Spineless pigs"?
你侮辱人的词汇就跟你的刀术一样乏味
Your insults are as dull as your blades.
这一切对我来说也不轻松 你懂吗
None of this has been easy for me, you know.
你父亲和我...我们有过冲突
Your father and me... we've had our troubles.
但我们仍然是一家人
But we are still family.
对于你的所作所为 你不觉得可耻吗
Aren't you ashamed of what you've done?
替自己的传承着想没什么好可耻
There's no shame in thinking about one's legacy.
长门 想想你的吧
Think about yours, Nagakado.
像鸡一样被屠宰
To be slaughtered like chickens--
在你还没被记起之前就被遗忘了
Forgotten before you could even be remembered...
如果我的命运是如此 那也算死得其所
If it's my fate, then it will be a beautiful death.
那才不是死得其所
That's not beauty.
死亡...
Death...
只是森林里一条孤寂的小径
...is just a lonely path in the woods.
我打赌你现在一定希望 当初被丢进锅里的人是你吧
Bet by now you're wishing it had been you in that pot.
你会死得更痛快
Your end would have been swifter.
我注定要面对这样的命运
I'm bound to this fate.
我每逃过了一个死劫 下一个就在等着我
Every death I escape, there's another waiting.
首先是那座悬崖 然后是大阪
First on that cliff. Then in Osaka.
现在又这样
Now this.
我♥干♥嘛跟你说这些
Why am I speaking to you.
简直是对牛弹琴
It's like pissing in the wind.
你甚至不知道该如何用剑
You don't even know how to use that.
拔剑
Draw it.
快点
Hurry.
拔剑
Draw it.
似乎要出来了
This appears to be occurring.
把剑握好
Hold it properly.
用两只手
Two hands.
再来一次
One more time.
捡起来
Pick it up!
再一次
Again? Uh...
我知道这是怎么回事了 我是个水手 我不懂剑术
I see what this is. I'm a fucking sailor. I don't know this blade from the handle.
我完全听不懂你在说什么
I don't understand a word you're saying.
赶快捡起来
Pick it up now.
我现在会冷静地捡起这把剑
Um... Now I am picking up the sword calmly.
有什么好笑
What's so funny?
你在做什么
What are you doing?
好啊 动手吧
Well, go on then.
不如就死在这里吧
Might as well be now.
如果我不在这里的话 你早死了
You would have died if I wasn't here.
你这个白♥痴♥
You idiot.
你伤得太重了 仍然无法挥动薙刀
You're still too hurt to swing a naginata.
如果会开战 我一定要上战场
If there will be war, I must fight.
终于能够开战就好了
It will be good to finally fight.
我们会向那些先我们而去的烈士致敬
We'll honor the memory of those who've gone ahead.
例如你过世的先生
Like your late husband.
忠义那天为我父亲出头的事...
What Tadayoshi did for my father that day...
应该由我站出来反抗石堂和他的侮辱
It should have been me standing up to Ishido and his insults.
如果我能够更勇敢就好了
If I'd been braver,
也许忠义和你的儿子 现在仍会跟我们在一起
maybe Tadayoshi and your son would still be with us.
我们只是在有能力的时候尽力而为
We do what we can, when we can.
我们只能希望那已足够
We can only hope it's enough.
冈崎所有的土地
All lands in Okazaki
都该在我孙子成年的时候传给他们
should be passed to my grandchildren when they come of age.
还有...
And also...
吟
Gin.
在江户拨出两町的地
Have two chō of land in Edo set aside
给她随意使用
for her to use as she wishes.
领主 户田广胜求见
剧集 | 幕府将军(2024) | 导航列表