剧集 | 幕府将军(2024) | 导航列表
You make a foul nurse, Inglés.
那个人打算在悬崖上自杀
That man was going to kill himself up on that cliff.
他冒着生命的危险救你一命
He risked his life to save you,
当他知道对于风浪已无能为力时 他没有抵抗
and when he knew he was done for in those waves, he didn't fight.
他大可以努力 但他就只是转身拔出他的刀
He could have tried, but he just turned and drew his blade.
他决定了自己的死亡 一个人还能期待什么更好的了结呢
He chose his death. What better end can a man hope for?
我会死在这里吗
Will I die here?
有可能
Likely.
面对这种疯狂处境 你怎能就这样接受自己的无能为力
How can you just accept being powerless to this madness?
你说的是这辈子
You mean to this life.
人类无法抗抵看不到的未来
One cannot resist the unseen path of nature.
我们能做的只有接受自己扮演的小角色
All we can do is accept our small part.
胡说八道
It's bollocks.
我费尽了千辛万苦才抵达这里
I fought too long, too hard to get here.
我绝不会屈服于这个疯狂的处境 绝不 办不到
I won't succumb to this madness. I won't, I can't.
还真有趣 我以为你是因为意外被冲上岸的
That's funny, I thought you washed up by accident.
引航员 听好 我在你的船上找到这个…
Listen, Pilot, I-I think it's only fair…
也算是老天有眼
I found this on your ship.
我猜这本航海图 是从一名西班牙水手那里偷来的
This, uh, rutter was stolen off a Spanish sailor, I imagine.
你一定是透过它 找到了经由麦哲伦海峡来到这里的航线
It's how you must have found your way through Magellan's Pass.
也就是说这是你的
Which means this belongs to you.
这里有份名单 列出了所有天主教基地
It's a-- a list of all the Catholic bases
你和你所谓的商人伙伴打算将其全数烧毁
that you and your so-called merchant crew were putting to the torch.
如果你问我的话 我会说这生意还真野蛮
I mean, real savage business if you ask me.
你收到的命令
Your orders,
「掠夺任何西班牙领土 抵达日本
"Plunder any Spanish territory, reach the Japans,
在新世界开启贸易」
open trade in the New World."
所以我要警告你
Which is why I'm warning you,
一旦我抵达 我就会把这些交给葡萄牙人
these go to the Portuguese soon as I arrive.
我的人生不会结束在这里
This isn't the end for me.
我不会死在这个不毛之地
I won't die in this wretched land.
这个不毛之地
This wretched land?
我跟你说吧 英国人 我们很快就要入港了
I tell you what, Inglés. We're coming into port soon.
你何不上去 上去看看 告诉我你看到了什么
Why don't you go on up there? Go up and tell me what you see.
当你看到大阪之后 告诉我
And tell me when you set eyes on Osaka
你是否真的认为我们的世界已达文明顶峰
if you really think our world is the hilt of civilization.
然后再问问自己
And then ask yourself
什么样的人能够在这片土地上掌权
what kind of man wields power in a land like this.
是公开谋略的那位
The one who schemes in the open?
或者是你从未见过的某人
Or the one you never see?
这里有句俗话 每个人有三颗心
There's a saying out here that every man has three hearts.
一颗在他的嘴里 为这个世界所知
One in his mouth for the world to know.
另一颗在他的胸膛里 为他的朋友所知
Another in his chest just for his friends.
还有一颗秘密的心埋在深处 无人所知
And a secret heart buried deep where no one can find it.
如果他想存活下去的话 他势必得把这颗心藏好
That is a heart a man must keep hidden if he wants to survive.
英国人 你很快就会明白
You'll understand soon, Inglés.
谁知道呢
And who knows,
也许命运把你带来这里是有原因的
maybe-- maybe fate brought you here for a reason.
也许你会活得够久 足以让你搞清楚原因是什么
Maybe you'll live long enough to find out what it is.
(改编自詹姆斯克莱威尔的小说)
剧集 | 幕府将军(2024) | 导航列表