剧集 | 幕府将军(2024) | 导航列表
他询问你宁愿他对你提出何种要求
He asks what service you would rather be given.
如果要我继续待在日本的话
If I were to remain in the Japans,
我想再度正式请求归还我的船…
I would formally ask again for the return of my ship…
他要求将他的船归还给他
He asks for the return of his ship.
这样我就能够启航攻击他和我的敌人
…so that I may sail against his enemies and mine,
也就是葡萄牙人
the Portuguese.
这样他就能够开船攻击葡萄牙人
So he might sail against the Portuguese.
身为他的海军元帅
As his chief admiral,
我仍然有办法瓦解他的敌人
there are still ways I can disrupt his enemies.
例如 我可以在海上攻击葡萄牙黑船
For example, I could attack the Portuguese Black Ship at sea,
损害他在评议会的天主教♥徒♥对手 所掌控的港口贸易
harming trade to the port controlled by his Catholic rivals on the Council.
有人告诉我他们的名字是木山和大野
I'm told their names are Kiyama and Ohno.
因而扼杀葡萄牙天主教财富的流动 及其伴随的权力
Thus stifling the flow of Portuguese Catholic wealth and its accompanying power
这些财富和权力最终 将威胁到他和他的国家
which will ultimately be brandished against him and his country.
这不符合我们领主的利益
This is not in our Lord's interest.
不好意思 你是要翻不翻
I'm sorry, were you going to translate?
按针想要攻击黑船
The Anjin wishes to attack the Black Ship
为的是要破坏 天主教摄政王们控制的港口贸易
in order to harm trade in ports controlled by the Catholic Regents.
我为什么要攻击一个与我们友好的国家
What cause would I have to attack a friendly nation?
他说葡萄牙是个与我们友好的国家
He says that the Portuguese are a friendly nation,
他绝对不会攻击他们的船
and he would never attack their vessel.
葡萄牙人来到这里 不是为了日本也不是为了虎永大人着想
The Portuguese are neither here for the good of Japan nor Toranaga-sama.
他们是来这里借由上帝的名义谋利
They're here to gain in the name of their God.
你为何对这件事这么执着
Why do you cling to this?
你们在吵什么
What is this arguing?
不好意思 有人提醒我 一位口译人员就只该好好翻译
Excuse me. I am reminded an interpreter should interpret only.
既然你是我的口译员 关系也仅此而已
Well, seeing as you're my interpreter and nothing more,
麻烦你告诉他
I would politely ask you to tell him
葡萄牙只对他们自己的利益感兴趣
Portugal is friendly only to their profits.
他认为葡萄牙人来这里只是为了图利
He believes the Portuguese are only here to profit.
我不想再讨论这件事了
I will not be discussing this any further.
今天就先这样吧
That is all for now.
你留下来
You stay.
你和按针之间是怎么搞的
What is between you and the Anjin?
没什么
Nothing.
我只是帮他传话
Only words.
我不会容忍♥我的人马出现分♥裂♥
I won't tolerate this disruption in my clan.
我们和战败之间只有一线之隔
We are dangerously close to defeat.
我明白
I understand.
任何人都不能置个人的利益 于群体的利益之上
One cannot serve themselves above the cause.
我无法满足按针的请求
The Anjin will not be granted his request.
但为了让他的心神安定下来
But to settle his mind,
请帮他安排去妓院一晚
please arrange for him a night at a brothel.
指名最出色的妓♥女♥给他
Hire their finest courtesan.
我会亲自协调
I will negotiate personally.
陪他去
And join him.
以翻译的身份
As a translator.
以防他在行房♥的时候想要聊天
In case he talks while he pillows.
石堂挟持了摄政王作为人♥质♥
Ishido's taken the Regents hostage.
他们和家人都被关在城里
They've been locked in the castle, along with their families.
他想逼他们投下对虎永不利的票
He's forcing their vote against Toranaga.
我们立刻离开
We leave now.
走这里
Come, this way.
静 请动作快 请上去
Please hurry Shizu, get on this.
她办不到的
She won't make it.
我们只会拖慢你们的速度
We'll only slow you down.
你得亲自去警告虎永
You must warn Toranaga yourself.
不行
No.
拜托你 我求你
Please, I beg you.
快点 -很抱歉
Hurry! -I'm sorry.
在大门口被拦下 比我们以为得更糟糕
Refused at the gates. It is even worse than we thought.
阁下 发生了什么事
What has happened, Eminence?
大阪城被封锁了
Osaka Castle's been locked down.
石堂宣称有人密谋杀害继承人
Ishido claims there is a plot to kill the Heir.
他还下令…
And he's order--
他下令所有的摄政王都不准离开
And he's ordered that no Regent shall be allowed to leave
直到他们能够选出第五位成员 判处虎永死刑为止
until they can elect the fifth member and sentence Toranaga to death.
这是她搞出来的
This is her doing.
落叶夫人
Lady Ochiba?
自她返回之后 这个除掉虎永的布局就进展神速
This campaign to eliminate Toranaga, it has accelerated since her return.
那个女人没有这种能耐
That woman has no such power.
我不会低估她 阁下
I would not underestimate her, Eminence.
被谋杀的武将之女
Child of a murdered busho.
唯一帮太合生下继承人的配偶
The only consort to give the Taiko an heir.
而且她鄙视教会
And she despises the Church.
我想时候到了 我们该转而与虎永结盟了
I think the time has come for us to turn towards Toranaga as an ally.
那个人是个美浓原 马汀
That man is a Minowara, Martin.
我一直不明白他对你的这种影响力
I have never understood this hold he has on you.
让我们祈求这件事结束之后 我们能够把他拉拢过来吧
Let us pray that we can bring him to our side when this is done.
瑠璃夫人
Lady Ruri!
更衣了
Dress.
你得立刻离开
You must leave at once.
你的父亲在京都被杀害了
Your father was murdered in Kyoto.
绝对不要回来
Never return.
母亲…
Mother…
你该过去了
It's time for you to go now.
他杀了假封臣
He slays the false vassal.
我们是那女人的囚犯
We're prisoners to that woman.
说这种话对任何人都没有好处
It serves no one to say such things.
这件事很快就会结束了…
This will be over soon…
何时
When?
选出了第五位摄政王 虎永的威胁也被铲除的时候
When the fifth Regent is confirmed and Toranaga's threat is eliminated.
然后石堂就会放了人♥质♥
Then Ishido will release the hostages.
我们现在永远都会是他的人♥质♥了
We'll always be their hostages now.
我们只是傀儡
We're just puppets.
这个王国要结束了
It's the end of the Realm.
这是我们的太合拼了命 所打造出来的和平时代吗
Is this the era of peace our Taikō fought to build?
这年头小心为上
We cannot be too safe these days.
胡说八道
Nonsense.
石堂只不过是太合宠爱的小姓
Ishido is nothing more than the Taikō's favored kosh?.
擅长某些事情 但绝对称不上优秀
Good at some things, never great.
你选错结盟对象了
You are choosing the wrong ally.
亲爱的落叶夫人…
Dear Lady Ochiba…
听闻你父亲的死讯 我深感遗憾
I was sorry to hear of your father's death.
太悲惨了 面对命运我们是如此无能为力
Terrible, how powerless we can be to fate.
我们都只是被水流推来拉去的小石头
We are all just pebbles, pushed and pulled by the currents.
我的丈夫是日本的统治者
My husband is the ruler of Japan,
而我无法为他生下继承人 你知道这件事吗
and I was unable to give him an heir… did you know that?
这个东西在我的家族流传超过一百年了
This has been in my family for over a hundred years.
世上绝无仅有
It is the only one of its kind.
我准备好将它传给 能够为我们生下子嗣的配偶
I am prepared to pass it on to the consort who can bear us a son.
从现在开始 大家会称你为「落叶夫人」
You would be known as "Ochiba no kata" from now on.
一个女人也许会失去她曾拥有过的一切
A woman may lose everything she's ever had --
但她也有可能夺回失去的一切
but she may also take it back.
她必须毫无畏惧地直视命运那残酷的双眼
She must stare without fear into the cruel eyes of fate --
让她自己被看见
and make herself seen.
如果我们有个儿子
If we have a son,
威望会散播四方…
prestige will spread in every direction…
伊藤领主
Lord Ito…
你将我们过世的主人描写得相当深刻
Your depiction of our late master was quite profound.
石堂领主 你太客气了
Too kind, Lord Ishido.
与他闪耀的光芒相比 我只是微弱的火光
I am but a weak flicker to his glow of light.
你不孤单
You're not alone.
我小时候
As a boy,
将太合看作是我的榜样
I looked up to the Taikō as proof
就算像我这样的乡下人 也能够让自己高人一等
that even a peasant like me could lift himself to great heights.
有些人是含着金汤匙出生
Some are born under a banner of greatness,
其他人则得靠自己争取
others must claim it.
伊藤领主 你的能剧技巧无人能敌
Your nōh skills are unparalleled, Lord Ito.
不过你比我曾经侍奉过的太合还高
Though you are taller than the Taikō I once served.
剧集 | 幕府将军(2024) | 导航列表