剧集 | 幕府将军(2024) | 导航列表
《幕府将军》前情提要
Previously on Shogun.
你现在准备好善尽你的职责了吗
Now are you ready to do your part?
准备好了
I'm ready.
我明天就会离开
I am leaving tomorrow.
你的礼数呢
You forget your manners!
除非我们被软禁在此
Unless we are confined here.
没有任何人被软禁在此
No one is confined here.
那么这是真的啰 我们全都是被迫困在此处
It's true we are all being kept here against our will.
此等冒犯行径让人无法忍♥受
I cannot live with the offense.
你的许可
Your permits.
看吧 伟大的军阀 他骗倒了对他忠心耿耿的封臣
Behold, the great warlord who tricked his own loyal vassals
让他们噤若寒蝉
into a noiseless smothering.
石堂领主捎来了一则消息
A message from Lord Ishido.
你提出的以效忠代替死亡...
Your offer of service instead of death--
他接受了
he accepts.
他们潜入里了
They've infiltrated the castle.
我们该去大门口
We should go to the gate!
我不会冒着被俘虏的风险
I will not risk being captured.
是石堂...
It's Ishido...
他绝对不会让我们活着离开
he'll never let us leave alive.
鞠子夫人
Mariko-sama!
奈杰尔
Nigel!
会被他听到
He's gonna hear us.
我很安静
I'm being quiet.
谁会知道
Who's gonna know?
你看看 看起来很锋利
Look at it. It looks sharp.
小声点 会被他听到
Be quiet. He'll hear you.
我只是看看而已
I'm only going to look.
如果妈妈知道我们在这里 她会很生气
Mother's going to get angry if she knows we're in here.
小心一点
Be careful.
为什么有缺口
Why is it chipped?
因为被爷爷用来抵抗一大群日本刺客
Because Grandfather used it to fight off a whole army of Japanese assassins.
这真的是一个野蛮人给你的吗
Was it really given to you by a savage?
按针
Anjin!
醒醒
Get up!
按针
Anjin!
醒醒
Get up!
鞠子夫人
Mariko-sama.
鞠子夫人
Mariko-sama!
天父
Heavenly Father,
我们将祢忠诚的仆人鞠子夫人交付给祢
we commit to you your loyal servant, Mariko-sama.
鞠子夫人 鞠子夫人
Mariko-sama, Mariko-sama.
鞠子夫人
Lady Mariko!
原谅我
Forgive me...
(改编自詹姆斯克莱威尔的小说)
《幕府将军》
第一季第十集
(第十集:大梦一场)
这一切都很悲惨 而且是可以避免的
All of this was tragic and avoidable.
大阪城不如我们以为的那般安全
Osaka Castle isn't as safe as we were led to believe--
这点再清楚也不过
that much is clear.
鞠子夫人应该得以
Lady Mariko should have been
毫发无伤地离开这里才对
allowed to leave without incident.
现在说这些又有何用
What does it matter now.
这是我哥哥的抗♥议♥信
A letter of protest from my brother.
他珍视的封臣惨死于此
The violent death of his prized vassal
让他震惊不已
has left him shocked.
他已秘密逃离江户 准备开战
He has fled Edo in secret and prepares for war.
这一点意义都没有
This means nothing.
不管他是要来这里投降 还是要宣战 由他决定
Whether he surrenders here or in battle is up to him.
重点在于我们要团结
What matters is we are united.
一想到这场不光彩的攻击行动
To think this dishonorable attack
可能是由评议会的成员下令的...
could have been ordered by a member of this Council...
这种攻击行为真是卑鄙无♥耻♥
Such a despicable attack.
只有工于心计的虎永才做得出来
Only Toranaga is conniving enough to pull it off.
他想要挑拨离间我们之间的关系
He's trying to sow division between us.
我们有责任终止他的威胁
It is our duty to end his threat.
我提议...
I say...
准备开战
we march.
鞠子夫人首先得进行基♥督♥教葬礼
Lady Mariko must first be given a Christian burial.
鞠子之死 我深表遗憾
I am sorry for Mariko's death,
但我们别忘了她是明智家族的人
but let us not forget she was Akechi.
这个家族的人谋杀了落叶夫人的父亲
The same line that murdered Lady Ochiba's father.
鞠子夫人...
Lady Mariko will...
将会得到
generously
一个隆重的葬礼
be honored.
好吧
Fine.
这样的话 我们之后再备战
In that case, we'll go to war after.
有继承人的支持吗
And with the Heir's support.
那是当然
Of course.
他的旗帜会让我们成为合法的一方
His banners make our side lawful,
让虎永成为不法
and Toranaga's unlawful.
那么要如何处置那名异教♥徒♥
And what will be done about the heretic?
在我们投票赞成宣战之后
After we vote for war,
他的下场会如何 我一点也不感兴趣
what happens to him is no longer of interest to me.
开战势在必行
War is inevitable.
势在必行
Inevitable.
这件事...
This matter...
也许还需多加斟酌
Perhaps it requires a bit more debate.
别迷信了
Stop this superstition.
我们可不是乡下人 只会一个劲儿地捕风捉影
We're not peasants, digging in the dirt for meaning.
我们是这个国度的守护者
We are protectors of the Realm.
投票结束
The vote is done.
你看起来气色很好
You look well.
你的听力...有所改善了吗
Your hearing-- is it improving?
耳朵吗
Ears.
谢谢
Thank you.
我以为鞠子夫人只会被软禁起来
I thought Lady Mariko would only be captured.
她反抗 结果送命了
She resisted, and she died.
我们也莫可奈何
There was nothing we could do.
你的付出我会牢记在心
Your efforts will not be forgotten.
虎永消失之后
After Toranaga is gone,
你在评议会的位子就稳固了
your seat on the Council is secured.
说也奇怪...
The strangest thing...
当太阁正准备向虎永宣战时
When the Taikō was about to go to war with Toranaga,
摄政王全数投票赞成
he had all the votes...
直到发生了那场地震
until that earthquake hit.
是源自于琵琶湖底下的大规模地震
It was a big one beneath Lake Biwa.
他的盟友认为那是个凶兆
His allies called it a bad omen.
太阁被迫缔造和平
The Taikō was forced to forge a peace.
那是很久以前的事了
That was long ago.
在哪里
Where is it?
他把错推到鲶鱼头上
He blamed the catfish.
它那又粗又丑的尾巴震动了大地
Its thick, ugly tail shaking the earth.
那座池塘里没有鲶鱼
There are no catfish in that pond.
我当然也知道
Of course I know that.
回去伊豆
Return to Izu.
集结你的兵力 等候我的命令
Gather your army. Wait for my command.
我把你送回天空
I return you to the sky.
要生很多女儿喔
Bear many daughters.
这真的是一个野蛮人给你的吗
Was it really given to you by a savage?
我们生 我们死
We live and we die.
你昏睡了很长一段时间...
You've been asleep a long time...
鞠子夫人前几天己经下葬了
Lady Mariko was buried the other day.
下床 该走了
Get up. Time to leave.
木山领主的手下会护送你到港口
Lord Kiyama's men will escort you to the harbor.
那么就早死早超生吧
Well, get it over with then.
你获得允许 得以返回虎永大人的军船
You have been permitted to return to Toranaga-sama's galley.
这是你的许可令
Here is your pass.
为什么许可令是木山领主发给我的
Why am I receiving this permission from Lord Kiyama?
薮重大人在哪里
Where is Yabushige-sama?
他正在大阪湾准备军船 我是来带你去见他的
He's preparing the galley in Osaka Bay. I have come to bring you to him.
剧集 | 幕府将军(2024) | 导航列表