剧集 | 幕府将军(2024) | 导航列表
You do have a way
在对的时间点出现在对的地方
of being in the right place at the right time.
他很脏
He's dirty.
我可以告诉他他需要洗澡吗
May I tell him he needs a bath?
当然可以 领主
Of course, Lord.
但首先让我们欢迎我们的翻译
But first let us welcome our translator.
早安 先生
Good morning, senhor.
我今天是你的翻译
I am to be your interpreter for today.
你会说葡萄牙语
You speak Portuguese?
我有幸和我的基♥督♥徒老师学习这个语言
It is my honor to learn the language of my Christian teachers.
天主教♥徒♥老师
Catholic teachers.
我效忠于吉井虎永大人
I serve Yoshii Toranaga-sama.
我叫户田鞠子
My name is Toda Mariko.
我叫约翰布莱克索恩
John. Blackthorne.
你该知道我不是天主教♥徒♥
And you should know I'm not Catholic.
告诉这位按针
Tell the Anjin,
我希望他在牢里没有太难受
I hope his time in prison wasn't too difficult.
我的领主说他很抱歉你得被关进牢里
My lord would like to say that he is sorry for the time you spent in prison.
我很感恩我还活着
I'm grateful to be alive.
他谢谢你
He thanks you.
我们的少主想要了解他的国家
Our young lord wishes to know about his country.
国家的统治者和习俗
Its rulers and customs.
他问起有关你的国家的事
He asks about your country.
你们的统治者和习俗
Your rulers and customs.
就在今天早上 我本来已准备好赴死了 而现在我…
Just this morning I was set for death, and-- And now I'm--
我知道你们的国家视我为敌人
I know I am considered an enemy in your country.
但我跟你们保证 我的女王既明智又深思熟虑
But I assure you my queen is wise and thoughtful,
而且会想要成为你们的同盟
and would want to be your ally.
他声称他不会成为我们的敌人
He claims not to be our enemy,
他还说他的女王向我们伸出友谊之手
and says his Queen extends friendship.
给这位按针一根杓子
Give the Anjin a ladle.
少主 原谅我们对你的花♥园♥不敬
Young Lord, forgive us for disrespecting your garden.
但我想请这位按针
But I would now like for the Anjin
画出他所认识的这个世界
to draw a map of the world as he knows it.
我的主人请你画出世界地图
My master asks for you to draw a map of the world.
谢谢
Thank you.
这是我所知道的界限
This is the limit of what I know.
地球是圆的
The Earth is round.
跟水果一样
Like a fruit.
日本在这里
Uh, Japan is here.
我的国家 英国
My country, England,
在世界的另一侧
is on the other side of the world.
他指出日本和英国
He points out Japan, and England.
我们经由麦哲伦海峡来到这里
We came by way of Magellan's Pass.
他穿过了这片土地
He came through this land mass.
我们是第一个利用它的外来人士
We are the first outsiders to use it
因为西班牙人和葡萄牙人把它当成秘密
because the Spanish and the Portuguese kept it secret.
他说这是西班牙人和葡萄牙人的秘密
Says it was a Portuguese and Spanish secret.
对我们而言 走这条航线比较安全
And for us, it was safer to sail this way.
因为我们得避开葡萄牙人在澳门的基地
Because we had to avoid a Portuguese base in Macao.
他声称澳门有个葡萄牙人的基地
He claims there is a Portuguese base in Macao.
那里雇用了日本佣兵
It employs Japanese mercenaries.
有人告诉我 你称呼他们为浪人
I'm told you call them ronin.
用于军♥火♥走私的天主教秘密堡垒
A secret Catholic fortress used for gunrunning,
启用于几年前的起义期间
employed during the uprising some years ago.
一个用来走私军♥火♥的秘密基地 有浪人参与其中
A secret base for gun running. It contains ronin.
这些枪枝于起义期间派上用场…
The guns were used during the uprising…
我想是用来对付太阁 我不确定
I think against the Taikō. I'm not sure.
告诉这位按针 我等等想要这张地图的细节
Tell the Anjin, later I will want detail to this map.
把所有葡萄牙人的基地标注出来
With all Portuguese bases marked.
我的主人要你稍后画好这张地图 并且把葡萄牙基地标示出来
My master asks that later, you write this map and mark the Portuguese bases.
如果可以的话 我想现在解释
If I may, I will explain now.
这就是葡萄牙和西班牙瓜分新大♥陆♥的方式
This is the way Portugal and Spain carved up the New World.
70年前 他们签了条约 彼此瓜分了未被发现的土地
Seventy years ago, they signed a treaty that split undiscovered land between them.
你的国家落在葡萄牙这一边
Your country falls into the Portuguese half.
所以属于葡萄牙
So it belongs to them.
他认为葡萄牙和西班牙
He believes Portugal and Spain
瓜分了这个区域
have divided up this region.
他声称日本…
He claims that Japan…
属于葡萄牙
belongs to the Portuguese.
他真的说了「属于」吗
Did he really say "belongs"?
对 领主
Yes, Lord.
荒谬…
Absurd --
干脆把天空划分给我们和中国算了
Why not just split the heavens between ourselves and China?
安静
Be silent.
很抱歉 但是…
I'm sorry, sir,
我跟你保证他们自大到简直不可理喻
but I assure you their arrogance is unbelievable.
请告诉他
Please tell him.
这些都写在合法的文件上
It's written into legal documents.
每个西班牙和葡萄牙国王都有权利
Each Spanish and Portuguese king has the right
对他们发现的任何非天主教土地宣示主♥权♥
to lay claim to any non-Catholic land they discover,
并以天主教统治取代它们的政♥府♥
and to replace its government with Catholic rule.
这是个谎言
This is a lie.
不是
No.
你敢对你的神发誓吗
Do you swear by your god?
我敢
Yes, I do.
他说了什么
What did he say?
他说葡萄牙人…
He says the Portuguese…
想要用他们自己的领导人
want to replace all non-Christian rulers
来取代所有非基♥督♥教的统治者
with leaders of their own.
你来日本有什么目的
What do you seek in Japan?
他问你来这里有什么目的
He asks what you seek here.
征服我们共同的敌人
To vanquish our common enemies.
寻求你的支持以对抗他的敌人
To enlist you against his enemies.
我认为你该放弃这场战争
I think you should abandon this war.
你寡不敌众
You are outnumbered.
毫无胜算
There is no hope for you.
我的主人说你不该在日本对葡萄牙宣战
My master says you should not war against the Portuguese in Japan.
你寡不敌众 毫无希望
You are outnumbered. It is hopeless.
除非我赢了
Unless I win.
他说:「除非我赢了」
He says, "Unless I win."
告诉这位按针他今晚住西宫
Tell the Anjin he'll stay in the West Palace tonight.
外面有土匪横行 很危险
It's dangerous out there, with bandits lurking.
虎永大人很慷慨 将他的个人住所让给你
Toranaga-sama has generously gifted you his personal quarters.
这是个很大的荣誉
This is a great honor.
希望你会喜欢
I hope you will enjoy.
那是他的吗
Is that his?
虎永大人在梦中见到这件战袍之后 请人订做的
That battle armor was ordered specially by Toranaga-sama after he saw it in a dream.
它的风格可以追溯到很多世代 一直到美浓原幕府
Its style goes back many generations, all the way to the Minowara shogunate.
幕府将军
Shogun.
我想谢谢你
I wanted to thank you
今天这么诚实地帮我翻译
for translating so honestly on my behalf today.
没有道谢的必要
No thanks are necessary.
我的付出是为了效忠我的主人
My efforts are in service of my lord.
你说葡萄牙语多久了
How long have you spoken Portuguese?
14年了
Fourteen years.
从我成为基♥督♥徒就开始了
As long as I've been a Christian.
你说得很好
Well, you speak very well.
这些女子会帮你准备沐浴事宜
These women can assist you in preparation for your bath.
谢谢 但我已经洗过了
Uh, thank you but I've already bathed.
在牢里
Oh. In the prison?
不是 在村庄里
No, in the village.
但已经过了一段时间了
But that was some time ago.
一周洗两次澡
Two baths in a week?
什么 你想要我得痢疾吗
What, do you want me to catch the flux?
基于某些原因 这位按针不想洗澡
For some reason, the Anjin doesn't wish to bathe.
鞠子 等等
Wait, Mariko.
我知道你很尊敬这些神父
I know you hold these priests in high regard,
但我求你考量他们的动机
but I beg you to consider their motives.
你的主人很危险
Your lord is in danger.
而我有一艘船
剧集 | 幕府将军(2024) | 导航列表