剧集 | 幕府将军(2024) | 导航列表
我要的是...
Looking for, um...
我朋友想要更多的柴火
My friend is asking for more firewood.
请原谅这位野蛮人礼数不周
Please forgive this barbarian's lack of manners.
神父 多谢你好心帮我翻译
Thank you for your kind attempt at translation, Father.
但是 你搞错了
Alas, you are wrong.
我要的是木炭 能制♥造♥更多热气
I ask for charcoal. It gives off better heat.
我得承认我深感敬佩
I must say I am impressed.
你想办法适应了这里的生活
You have made your own way out here.
谢谢你 神父
Thank you, Father. Ah!
今晚请给我莲藕
Lotus tonight. Please.
除了在这个国家的每个肮脏角落
Except I seem to find Catholics
似乎都见得到天主教♥徒♥之外
in every sordid corner of this country.
就像个天主蟑螂
Like the cacka-rooch.
我来江户不是为了你
It was not you I came to Edo for.
我有急事要找虎永大人
I have urgent business with Toranaga-sama.
你会住在这里颇为奇怪
Strange that you are living out here.
领主通常会在其城范围之内 赏赐一栋房♥子给他的旗本
Typically a hatamoto is given residence within the confines of his lord's castle.
他现在撤销了你的职务 你有何打算
What are your plans now he has cut you loose?
首先 我会和我的伙伴们团圆
Well, to start, I will reunite with my crew.
回到我的船上
Get back aboard my vessel.
然后前去拜访我久仰已久的黑船
Then pay a visit to that Black Ship I've heard so much about.
告诉我 你会穿着这身服装 和你的人重聚吗
Tell me, will you wear those clothes when you see your men?
对
Ah, yes.
对 我正有此意
Yes, I intend to.
谢谢你 神父
Thank you, Father.
玛莉亚夫人
Lady Maria.
见到你平安无事 我好开心
I am so glad to see you are safe.
我只希望时局更令人开心就好了
I only wish it were a happier time.
你的领主还好吗
How is your lord?
自从我们回到城里之后 我就再也没见过他了
I've not seen him since we returned to the city.
你已听说了石堂领主 说服了评议会同意他的看法
You've heard that Lord Ishido has bent the Council to his will.
我们当然知道这件事
Of course we know this.
我们在黑船上说好的交易...
Our deal, which we made on the Black Ship...
我们的教会尽了全力
Our church made its best effort,
但你的志业
but Lords Kiyama and Ohno
无法动摇木山领主和大野领主
would not be swayed to your cause.
这些事 我的密探都已经向我禀报过了
Things my spies have already reported...
你大老远跑这一趟 就只是为了告诉我这些吗
Have you really come all this way to tell me that?
鞠子
Mariko.
从现在起 你将替这位神父翻译
From now on, you will translate for this priest,
因为教会不是我们的同盟
as the Church is not our ally
用我们的语言说话 无法得到我们的信任
and cannot be trusted to speak in our tongue.
领主 容我说一句...
Lord, if I may...
领主 这一趟不是教会派我过来的
The Church did not send me on this mission, Lord.
这是我自己的决定
I have come on my own.
通词说这趟行程不是教会给他的命令
Tsuji says he is not here on the orders of the Church...
我知道时局艰困 许多江户人都已失去了希望
I know these are dire times, and many in Edo have lost hope.
但我没有
But not me.
落叶夫人出于自身对你的恨意操控了石堂
Ochiba no kata has manipulated Ishido out of hatred for you
我觉得她的怒气一点道理都没有
and I see no cause for her anger.
尽管落叶毫无理由与你为敌
Though Ochiba has no reason to be your enemy,
但她掌控了石堂
she controls Ishido.
我无法改变她对我的恨意
I cannot change her hatred of me.
你与石堂不同 你爱继承人
Unlike Ishido, you love the Heir.
如果你和他的母亲结盟
If you form an alliance with his mother,
继承人就能够不受拘束地反对石堂
the Heir would be free to turn against Ishido.
他相信你能够和落叶结盟
He believes you can forge an alliance with Ochiba.
你有什么看法
And your thoughts?
你想听听我的看法
You wish to hear my thoughts?
对
I do.
通词说的有理
Tsuji has a point.
为什么
Why?
大阪不是我们的敌人
Osaka is not our enemy.
石堂才是
Ishido is.
如果我们和落叶夫人结盟
If we align with Lady Ochiba,
就能断绝石堂唯一的夺权之路
Ishido's only path to power will be removed,
因为继承人的军团会成为我们的盟友
as the Heir's army will become our ally.
你曾与她亲近过一段时间
You once knew her.
你认为
Do you believe, in a thousand years,
落叶真有可能与我结盟吗
Ochiba would ever ally with me?
我不认为你是她的敌人
I don't think you are her enemy.
我认为她的敌人是恐惧
I think fear is her enemy.
她宁愿一刀把我杀了吧
She would sooner have my head buried in the earth.
怎么了
What?
说话啊
Speak.
你的脸...出现了失败的神色
Your face... has the color of defeat.
领主 这不像你
Lord, it's not like you.
我...
I...
这场胜利的代价会太过高昂
This victory would come at too high a cost,
所以我选择和平的失败
so I choose a peaceful defeat.
那么你就是放弃了那些
Then you are giving up on those
绝不会放弃你的人
who would never give up on you.
安静
Quiet.
如果我想听你的建议 我自会开口
If I wanted your advice I would have asked for it.
通知我的封臣 明天召开集♥会♥
Call my vassals to assembly tomorrow.
我听说了一些有关他们违背我意愿的谣言
I've heard these rumors about their defiance of my will.
穿着盔甲出席我儿子的丧礼
Wearing armor to my son's funeral.
领主...
Lord--
我的儿子死了
My son is dead.
我不要再见到...
I will have...
任何流血事件
no further bloodshed.
我要他们画押 许下承诺
I want their signed pledge
愿意跟我一起去投降
that they will march with me in surrender.
转达神父 我很感激他试图改变我的命运
Tell the priest I am grateful for his attempt to change my fate.
既然他信守了他的承诺
Since he kept his promise,
我也会遵守我的
I will keep mine.
他可以在江户建造一座新教堂
He may build a new church here in Edo.
土地已经划分好了
The land has been set aside.
我只有一个请求
I only have one request.
请他返回大阪 告诉他们他在这里的所见所闻
That he return to Osaka and tell them what he sees here.
我想要的只有平静地死去
All I want is a peaceful death.
他会奋战
He's going to fight.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
不然我们的领主就不会
Otherwise, our lord would not send him to Osaka
要他带着口信前往大阪
with a message.
冬天就快过去了
Winter is ending soon.
对
Yes.
梅子的香气
The scent of plums
脱离了花瓣和叶子
detaches from the blossoms and leaves
飘向远方
off into the distance.
我的思绪随着散去的香气
My mind is drawn to the distant haze
一同飘向远处的薄雾
where the wind carries the detached scent.
你想喝杯茶吗
Perhaps you would take cha?
乐意之至
It would be my honor.
你的茶艺真是令人赞叹
Your performance was wonderful.
这都是为了你
It was only for you.
不管我父亲怎么说的
Despite what my father says
我想我们会葬身于大阪
I think we're going to die in Osaka.
也许是因为这样 这杯茶才意义非凡
Perhaps that's what makes this tea so meaningful.
我记得我们刚完婚的那段日子
I remember our first days together.
我们那时很幸福
We were happy.
我不太记得了
I struggle to remember clearly.
你仍然执迷于那名按针吗
Are you still under the Anjin's spell?
我们...在今晚自行了断吧
Let us go to death tonight.
我想要让你终于得偿所愿
I wish to finally give it to you.
基于抗♥议♥我们领主投降和你的敌人
In protest of our lord's surrender, and your enemies,
我们一起赴死吧
let us welcome death together.
让我们以夫妻的身分共赴黄泉吧
Let us enter oblivion as husband and wife.
即使到现在你还是不明白
Even now you fail to understand.
你拒绝给我的东西...
What you've denied me...
剧集 | 幕府将军(2024) | 导航列表