剧集 | 幕府将军(2024) | 导航列表
Are you telling me the lords here don't know?
现在跟他们说也来不及了
It's too late for that now.
你不明白 我一定得告诉他们
You don't understand. I must tell them!
那是我的出路
That's my way out.
你不能被他们牵着鼻子走
You can't play their game.
他们的规则太模棱两可
Their rules are too opaque,
他们的防卫心太强
their hearts too guarded.
你不了解我
You don't know me.
你这种人我见得多了
I've known a thousand of you.
我到底要跟你说几次 我根本就不在乎
How many different ways I can tell you I don't give a shit?
到了 我们走
Here we are! Let's go!
该死
Fuck!
快点
Come on.
走了
Let's go.
你和卡洛斯要保持口径一致
You and Carlos have to get your story straight.
你说名单在你手上 滚开
You told me you had the manifest. Fuck off.
神父 要去城里吗
On your way to the castle, Father?
船长 早安
Good morning, Captain.
如你所知 我没收到任何消息
As you know, I've had no word.
一旦虎永要我允许黑船出航
As soon as Toranaga calls on me to permit the Black Ship to depart,
我会立刻通知你
you will be the first to know.
那就是我担心的事
That's what I'm worried about, see.
我听说这只老猴子可能活不久了
Hearing the old monkey is not long for this world.
教会正尽一切所能不让你的生意有所耽误
The Church is doing all it can to keep your business running on time.
你指的是我们的生意
You mean our business.
马屁精
Cocksucking pig.
见到你持续地祷告 我感到很高兴
What joy it brings me to see you keeping up your prayers.
神父
Ah, Father.
你来拜访虎永领主吗
Are you visiting Lord Toranaga?
来送文件
Dropping off papers.
你家人抵达多久了
How long since your family arrived?
我们在大阪一个礼拜了
We've been in Osaka for a week.
你先请
Please.
你现在哪个语言说得比较好
And which is your stronger tongue now?
葡萄牙语还是拉丁语
Portuguese or Latin?
我有较多的机会练习葡萄牙语
I have more occasion to practice Portuguese.
但进步的速度很慢
But it comes slowly.
直到今天 你仍然是我最优秀的学生
To this day you remain my best pupil.
虽然我得承认我很惊讶昨天见到了你
Though I must admit my surprise seeing you yesterday,
虎永让你介入了他的事务
Toranaga involving you in his affairs.
我不想再翻译了
I do not wish to translate anymore.
我不喜欢那个人对你说话的方式
I do not like this man, the way he speaks to you.
对于那些意图不轨的人 你一向有很准的直觉
You have always had good instincts about those with bad intentions.
玛莉亚夫人
Lady Maria.
你过去对我坦承过的黑暗想法
The dark thoughts you have confessed to me in the past,
还是会出现吗
are they still with you?
我相信你知道我会为你祈祷
I trust you know I pray for you.
关于这件事和其他的事
On this matter and others.
尤其是和这名异教♥徒♥有关的事
Especially with the heretic.
我看了他的日志
I read his journals.
不管你对于他有什么样的直觉看法
Whatever your heart tells you about him,
他实际上都更糟糕
he is guilty of worse.
领主 打扰了
Lord, excuse me.
石堂领主到了
Lord Ishido is here.
让他进来 -遵命
Let him through. - Yes, sir.
这就是那名我曾在堆积如山的
Here is the proud samurai
韩国人尸体当中拉出来的骄傲武士
I once pulled from under a mountain of Korean corpses.
而这位是绝不让我忘记这件事的骄傲将军
And here is the proud general who will never let me forget it.
虎永竟然如此失礼 没邀请你进城
Toranaga hasn't had the manners to host you at the castle?
邀函不知怎地遗失了
Somehow the invitation was lost.
我一直不明白 你为何会宣布效忠于那位美浓原
I never understood why you declared fealty to that Minowara.
他一点也不懂得感恩
He knows nothing of gratitude.
看到那些墙了吗
See those walls?
当太阁在建造这座城的时候
When the Taikō was building this castle,
国度里的所有领主 都提供了他们最精美的石材
all lords in the Realm gave their finest stones.
他选择了我的石材做为转角的建材
He chose mine as the corner piece.
赏了我一个评议会的席位
And rewarded me with a seat on the Council.
那确实是好石材
It's a fine stone.
告诉我关于你带来大阪的这个野蛮人的事
Tell me about this barbarian you brought to Osaka.
他是个海盗
He's a pirate.
不成大器
A man of little character.
粗鲁又头脑简单
Brash and simple.
虎永看上了他哪一点
What does Toranaga see in him?
也许是他带来的东西吧
Perhaps it's what he represents.
20座大炮 500支枪…
Twenty cannon, five hundred guns…
日本有这种东西
Japan has such things.
还有对于葡萄牙人的憎恨
…and a hatred of the Portuguese.
他认为基♥督♥徒摄政王 很快会成为我们的敌人
He believes the Christian Regents will soon be our enemies.
胡说八道
Nonsense.
我们的评议会很团结
Our Council is united.
但你继续说
But go on.
我只考虑未来
I'm only thinking of the future.
虎永受到弹劾而死之后可能会发生的事
What might happen when Toranaga is impeached and dead.
而你跟他一路 是他的同盟
And you with him, as his ally.
对 是没错
Yes that's true.
但考量到我自身以外的状况…
But looking past myself…
你会是最有权力的人
You would have the most power.
但你接下来得与木山和大野抗衡
Yet you would next have to contend with Kiyama and Ohno,
他们有基♥督♥徒的支持
with their Christian support.
这场战争我会失败
It's a war I would lose.
但如果你有了这名野蛮人
But if you had this barbarian,
和控制他的方法
and a vassal to control him,
局面也许会有所不同
things might be different.
但很可惜地 我得核准处死这个野蛮人
It's only a shame I had to approve the barbarian's execution.
基♥督♥徒摄政王要求的
The Christian Regents demanded it.
我无能为力
There was nothing I could do.
那么 也许我可以做点什么
Then perhaps there's something I could do.
引航员
Anjin!
你快点跟我忏悔
Your confession, say it quickly.
不可能的
This can't be.
我不该死在这里
I'm not supposed to die here.
圣母正在照看着你
The Blessed Virgin is watching over you now.
向我忏悔你过去和现在的所有罪过
Confess before me all sins past and present.
你和你的神一起走吧 神父
You go with your god, Father.
你现在成了木山领主的囚犯
You are now a prisoner of Lord Kiyama.
亲爱的上帝 原谅我的骄傲
Dear Lord, forgive me my pride.
别让我就这样死掉
Let this not be my end.
你在这里做什么
What are you doing on these grounds?
别挡路
Step out of the way!
土匪
Bandits!
做得好
Well done.
谢谢
Thank you.
你们听
Listen to him.
说话像个文明人一样
Speaking like a civilized man.
他是条聪明的狗
He's a smart dog.
那么 我教教你这个吧…
Then, let me teach you this --
「我是一条狗」
"I am a dog."
快说
Say it.
「我是一条狗」
"I am a dog."
我是一条狗
I am a dog.
没错 乖孩子
That's right. Good boy.
现在跪下 狗会趴下
Now, on your knees. Dogs kneel down.
对 「我是一条狗」 没错
Yes, "I am a dog." That's right.
谢谢
Thank you.
他只想要个好主人
All he wants is a good master.
薮重 我实在感激不尽
My greatest appreciation, Yabushige.
你把这个野蛮人带到我身边两次
You've now brought me this barbarian twice.
我只是运气好
I was only lucky…
他在被带去处决的路上 被土匪偷袭了
On his way to his execution, he was ambushed by bandits.
我只是正好经过
I only happened to be passing by.
你总是有办法
剧集 | 幕府将军(2024) | 导航列表