剧集 | 幕府将军(2024) | 导航列表
所有的家庭现已从大阪获释
All families have now been released from Osaka.
赞美主 至少人♥质♥危机已经解除了
Praise be to God. At least that crisis is behind us.
虎永不会投降
Toranaga won't be surrendering.
还不会
Not yet.
石堂大人动员了摄政评议会宣战
Ishido-sama has mobilized the Council of Regents to war.
落叶夫人保证她儿子会给予支持
The Lady Ochiba has pledged her son's support.
不出几周 虎永就没命了
Toranaga will be dead in weeks.
那表示你不了解吉井虎永
Then you don't know Yoshii Toranaga.
人♥质♥自♥由♥了
The hostages are free.
这就是他想要的
Got just what he wanted.
不用弄脏他的手 也不用开战
No dirty hands, no war.
一个女人就够了
Just a woman.
她在死之前...
She can't have heard me before...
无法听到我说的话
before she died.
我对上帝开口了
I spoke before God.
不是你我认知的上帝
Not your God or my God.
就只是上帝
Just God.
你觉得那是可以接受的吗
Do you think it was acceptable?
请放心 她已经成圣了
Rest assured she was already sanctified.
在她死之前 她来找过我 并获得了赦免
Before her death, she came to me and received absolution.
我想她看到我们以礼相待会感到很开心
I think it would've pleased her to see us being civil.
没错 没错 你也许说得对
Yes. Yes, you may be right.
也许有一天我们能够抛下对彼此的歧见
Perhaps there might come a time we can set aside our differences.
对
Yes.
这些莫名其妙的事
All this nonsense.
天主教♥徒♥ 新教♥徒♥ 加尔文主义信徒和其他狗屎主义信徒
Catholic and Protestant, and Calvinist and every other shitist.
只可惜那一天永远不会到来
It's only a shame that day will never come.
对吧 神父
Will it, Father?
我是不是会在这里中埋伏
Is this where I'm to be ambushed?
就跟上次我试图离开时一样
Like the last time I tried to leave.
不再受到保护
No longer protected.
这里就是我的葬身之地吗
Is that how I finally meet my end?
我不会否认
I will not deny it.
你本来是该死在这片树林里
You were meant to die in these woods.
但另有安排
But an arrangement was made.
你会活着离开大阪
You will leave Osaka alive.
恐怕我没办法接受你的片面之词
You'll have to forgive me if I'm having some trouble
请你见谅
accepting anything on your word.
这一次 你就相信我吧
On this, you will just have to trust me.
按针大人 与上帝同行
Go with God, Anjin-sama.
是玛莉亚夫人
It was Lady Maria.
在她死前 她请求教会饶你一命
She asked the Church to spare your life before she died.
而我做到了
And now I have.
我信守了对她的承诺
I have kept my word to her.
再见
Goodbye.
祝你好运
And good luck.
「在一根枯枝上」是什么意思
What does it mean, "on a leafless branch"?
那是我朋友写的
It was written by my friend.
刚刚下葬的那位吗
The one who was just buried?
对
Yes.
所以 我们一定要完成这首诗
So we must finish the poem.
你下一行想怎么写
What line would you write next?
这个嘛...
Well...
树枝可以结果...
a branch can have fruit...
也可以开花...
also flowers...
这样如何...
How about...
花之所以是花 是因为花会凋谢
Flowers are only flowers because they fall
但多亏有了风
But thankfully, the wind.
我们就不该去大阪
We should never have gone to Osaka.
你的船
Your ship.
我们可以一起坐上你的船
We could sail on it together.
航向你的祖国
To your home country.
你的国家叫什么
What's your country called?
国家 - 国家 对 叫什么
Country. - Country, yes. What is it?
英国
England.
带我去那里
Take me there.
你听不懂吗
Don't you understand?
那么...
Here, then...
教我跳水
Teach me how to dive.
就像你教虎永那样
Like you taught Toranaga.
跳给我看
Show me.
老兄 振作一点
Huh? Pull yourself together, man.
你说什么 快点
What are you saying? Hurry!
你们看
Look!
央海
Omi!
很抱歉...
I'm sorry...
薮重领主...
Lord Yabushige...
我奉命要你把剑交出来
I'm instructed to ask for your swords.
把我的剑给他
My swords.
这些人是我们的领主虎永领主的手下
These men belong to Lord Toranaga, our liege lord.
命令也是他下达的
The orders also belong to him.
那是当然
Of course.
这里请
This way.
敌人趁着夜色躲过了看守人的视线
Enemies slipped past our guards by cover of night.
他们很清楚该攻击何处
They knew exactly where to strike.
我们认为是基♥督♥徒
Christians, we think.
状况很凄惨...
It's all so terrible...
敌人 基♥督♥徒下的手
Enemies? Christians did this?
是鞠子夫人
Mariko-sama.
给我过来
Come this way!
求你住手
Please stop.
村里的人全员出动 不眠不休地彻查
Until we find those who aided the Christian raiders,
直到找出是谁在帮助基♥督♥徒突击者为止
no one in this village will rest.
这是虎永领主的命令
Lord Toranaga has ordered it.
领主
Lord.
谢谢你带回我的配偶和封臣
Thank you for returning my consorts and my vassals.
鞠子夫人丧命的消息 你应该已经听说了
You've heard the news that Lady Mariko is dead.
对 我知道
Yes, I know.
那一晚
That night,
有人看见你让入侵者潜入我的住所
you were seen letting intruders into my quarters.
鞠子其中一位侍女和你一起待在地窖里
One of Mariko's ladies-in-waiting was with you in the cellar.
她送了一封信给央海
She sent a letter to Omi.
在鞠子夫人过世之后
After Lady Mariko's death,
他们说你满怀愧疚地要求宽恕
they say you were guilt-stricken and asked for forgiveness.
我觉得我有责任警告我们的领主
I felt it was my duty to alert our lord.
是你暗中协助了这场攻击
Did you aid this attack?
对 没错
Yes I did.
那好
Fine.
我没收你所有的封地
All of your lands are forfeit.
请在明天日落前切腹
Please slit your belly by sunset tomorrow.
领主...
Lord...
如果你一定得杀我 请让我死得痛快
If you must kill me, give me a good death!
像是被大炮炸得体无完肤
Like being torn apart by cannon
或者是被一群生气的鱼生吞活剥
or eaten alive by a school of angry fish.
拜托了 我求求你
I beg you! Please!
这个提议不错 但我不信任你
Fine suggestions, but I don't trust you.
请在明天日落前切腹
Please commit seppuku by sunset tomorrow.
伊豆是?木氏族的封地
Izu is the fief of the Kashigi clan.
我宣告央海为我的继承人
I declare Omi to be my heir,
我要求将封地赐给他
and request it be given to him.
这是个合理的要求 但伊豆该给谁 没有你说话的余地
It is fair to ask, but Izu is no longer yours to give.
你想要谁当你的介错人
Who would you like to second your death?
让按针来吧
Let it be the Anjin.
不行
No.
这样的话
In that case,
如果你愿意 那会是我的荣幸 领主
I would be honored if it would be you, Lord.
我愿意
I shall.
那么 明天见
Until tomorrow, then.
但求不动明王在明天保佑我
May Fudō Myō'ō smile on tomorrow.
藤...
Fuji...
剧集 | 幕府将军(2024) | 导航列表