剧集 | 幕府将军(2024) | 导航列表
《幕府将军》前情提要
Previously on Shogun.
但她一直对我冷冰冰
She has always been ice.
跟他在一起时 状况就不同了
But... With him, it's different.
你说话呀
Say something!
文太郎 看着我
Buntaro! Look at me!
别动
Don't move!
死了好几千人
Thousands dead.
我们的兵力一团糟
Our forces are in shambles.
该推动绯红天空
The time has come for Crimson Sky.
对大阪城发动一次性的猛攻
A single, violent rush on Osaka Castle.
虎永领主他同父异母的弟弟...
Lord Toranaga's half-brother...
佐伯信辰 我们可以和他联手
Saeki Nobutatsu. We could join forces with him.
我预期自己会遭受不实的弹劾
I expect to be falsely impeached
绯红天空势在必行
Crimson Sky it will be.
战争结束了
The war is over!
战争结束了
The war is over!
战争结束了
The war is over!
虎永领主赢了
Lord Toranaga has won!
(46年前 虎永首次出征)
虎永领主 我衷心赞美你
My compliments, Lord Toranaga.
很少男人能够在破处之前
Not many men win their first battle
打赢他们的第一场仗
before pillowing with their first girl.
我正式投降
I formally surrender.
告诉你的抄写员 沟口打了光荣的一战
Tell your scribes that Mizoguchi fought with honor.
是命运逼迫我宣战一场必输的战役
It was fate that forced me into declaring an unwinnable war.
我希望你的抄写员写下 我的介错人是战之神童
I want it recorded that I was seconded by the boy warlord.
也许我们在来世会再相见
Maybe we'll meet again in the afterlife.
也许拿着剑的那个人
Maybe the one holding the sword
会是我
will be me.
(改编自詹姆斯克莱威尔的小说)
《幕府将军》
第一季第七集
(第七集:为今之计)
他们上次说话是多久以前
How long since they last spoke?
太久了
Too long.
如果他弟弟拒绝了呢
And if his brother says no?
那么在我们拔剑之前这场战争就输了
Then this war is lost before our swords are even wet.
确保这个野蛮人知道何时该闭上嘴巴
Make sure the barbarian knows to keep his mouth shut.
他懂的 领主
He understands, Lord.
在那附近的山谷里
In that nearby valley
我侦察到一支重挫的军队
I spied a decimated army.
只有我这么想吗
Was it just me?
确实
It's true.
近期的地震让我的军队损失惨重
My garrison endured much loss in the recent earthquake.
所以你在绝望之下
So in your desperation,
别无选择 只能召唤
you had no choice but to summon
你那平庸的弟弟的大军
the vast legions of your mediocre brother.
你这个没用的浑球
You piss-drinking bastard!
我本来是期待你的军团 能给我一个隆重的欢迎仪式
I was looking forward to a grand welcome by your forces.
我的配偶全都吓得瑟瑟发抖
My consorts were all trembling in fear!
弟弟 你看起来气色很好
You look well, brother.
如果你无事可做 只需要守护著有善寺的止水
If you had nothing to do but guard the still waters of Yuzenji,
你的气色也会很好
you would also look good.
所以谣言是真的
So the rumors are true.
你驯服了一个野蛮人
You've tamed a barbarian.
按针
Anjin.
按针大人 别忘了鞠躬
Anjin-sama, do not forget to bow.
我很荣幸能够认识我的领主的家属
It is an honor to meet my liege lord's kin.
彼此彼此 我也很荣幸
The honor is mine.
按针是我的旗本
The Anjin is my hatamoto.
他的大炮战略对于我的志业至关重要
His cannon tactics are crucial to our cause.
你说你有个提议
You have a proposal for me.
对 这件事明天讨论比较好
I do. The kind best discussed tomorrow.
今晚 我们要一醉方休
Tonight, we'll get good and drunk.
我己经喜欢你的提议了
I like this proposal already!
关东的武士
Samurai of the Kantō!
我的人马急于与你并肩作战
My men are eager to spill blood by your side!
佐伯 谢谢你跑这一趟
Thank you for coming, Saeki.
但首先 我听说这个区域有温泉
But first, I'm told there are hot springs in the area.
跟我来
Follow me.
那是狮子大开口...
It's usury...
菊一晚的服务要价三百两
One night for Kiku's services cost 300 monme,
一周要价一万两千两
one week, twelve thousand?
只是跟我的杂种弟弟调情而已
Just to flirt with my mongrel of a half-brother.
吟一开始要求的价码更高
Gin did begin at a much higher price,
但我想办法让她降了价...
but I was able to reduce her fee...
只要你能同意一柱香的私会时间
if you agreed to a private meeting for one stick of time.
太荒谬了
Absurd...
领主想见我
My lord wanted to see me?
在今晚的宴席上
During tonight's banquet
按针必须举止合宜
the Anjin will be on his best behavior.
他会带上他的剑 而不是手♥枪♥
And he will wear his swords, not his pistol.
因为他是旗本
As he is hatamoto.
我们的领主敦促你拿出最佳表现 并且请带上你的剑
Our lord urges you to be at your best, and to please carry your swords
因为那才符合旗本的风范
as is befitting a hatamoto.
领主 我想请教...
Lord, may I ask...
绯红天空这道命令表示
Does this order of Crimson Sky mean that
在攻击的时候 由我负责指挥海军吗
I am to be given maritime command during our attack?
他询问在发动绯红天空的时候 他该担任的角色
He asks about his role during Crimson Sky.
至于按针的船和他的角色...
As for the Anjin's ship and his role...
我还没做出决定
I've decided nothing.
这件事就先讨论到这里
And that is the end of it.
关于你和你的任务 我们的领主尚未做出决定
Our lord has made no decision regarding you or your service,
我建议你别再问下去了
and I suggest you take this no further.
也许我误解了他给过我的那些恩赏
Perhaps I misunderstand these honors he has done to me.
他赠予我数不尽的礼物 头衔 剑和封地
Well, here I am bestowed countless gifts. Titles, swords and fiefs.
但到了真正需要我为他服务的时候 他却忽视我的存在
But when it comes time to actually serve him, I am ignored.
我开始怀疑这些礼物究竟有没有任何意义
I'm beginning to wonder if these gifts have any bloody meaning at all.
绯红天空...
What exactly is...
究竟是什么
Crimson Sky?
我不是带他来这里讨论绯红天空的
I did not bring him here to discuss Crimson Sky.
我劝你别再追问了
I urge you to let this go.
请告诉他我准备好面对我们的命运了 不管结果会如何
Please tell him I am ready for whatever our fate may bring.
他说他会支持你
He says he stands with you...
不管要面对什么样的命运
whatever fate may bring.
是说 那不是央海领主吗
Well, if it isn't Lord Omi.
我来要求菊小姐稍后来陪伴我
I came to request Lady Kiku's company later.
她有空吗
Is she available?
很可惜 她没空
A pity she's not.
虎永领主为了要接待他弟弟佐伯领主
For his brother, Lord Saeki,
买♥♥了她一周的时间
Lord Toranaga has bought one week of her time.
我可以只跟她说说话就好
Surely I can just speak with her...
对于像你这样饥渴的年轻武士来说
For an eager young samurai like you,
也许我们该帮你找一位更合适的妓♥女♥
perhaps we could find a more suitable courtesan?
我想不用了
No, I think not.
自从菊在这里和野蛮人共枕之后
Ever since Kiku pillowed here with the barbarian,
你的茶室就被宠坏了
your Tea House has been spoiled.
按针在我的茶室做了什么事
What the Anjin does in my Tea House
没有我说嘴的余地
is not my business to discuss...
但就我记忆所及
But from what I recall,
他那晚的心思在别人身上
his mind was on someone else that night.
藤
Fuji!
爷爷
Grandfather!
我真失礼 我不知道你会来访
I'm so embarrassed, I didn't know you'd be visiting.
我想要给你一个惊喜
I wished it to be a surprise.
你把家中打理得一尘不染
You keep a clean home.
只是差强人意罢了
It's adequate.
我想要亲自把这些送过来
I wanted to deliver these myself.
我们在大阪分别时 我答应过你我会确保它们安全无事
When we parted in Osaka, I promised I'd keep them safe.
多亏了你 我们团圆了
Thanks to you, we are reunited.
当我完成任务时
When my service is complete,
我会了结我的性命 也成为灰烬
I will end my life and become ashes too.
为什么不活下去
剧集 | 幕府将军(2024) | 导航列表