剧集 | 幕府将军(2024) | 导航列表
去他的
Fuck this.
船长大人 击鼓
Captain-sama, sound the drums.
击鼓
Sound the drum!
举起来
Hoist it up!
拜托喔 我以为你们是水手 追上他们
Come on! I thought you were sailors! Race them out!
他的意思是快一点
He means 'faster'!
长官 他追上我们了
Sir, he's coming up alongside us.
嘿 稳住
H-Hey! Steady!
罗德里格 那艘船能跑多快
How fast can that bitch go, Rodrigues,
你这个欠揍的烂人
you black-eyed son of a shit-festered whore?
你的嘴还真脏
Your lips are on the devil's arse!
因为先亲过你♥妈♥的♥关系
They're on your mother's first!
我可能会想念这个浑球
Might even miss the son of a bitch.
如果他再靠近 就击沉他的船
He gets any closer, sink him!
乐意之至 船长
With pleasure, Captain.
领主 他们绝对闯不过去
They'll never get through, Lord.
他疯了
He's mad.
左舷五度 - 好的 左舷五度
Five points to port. - Aye, sir. Five points to port!
五度 - 小心冲沟
Five points! Go watch the gulch!
那就五度
Five points it is.
打从心底感激不尽
My sincerest gratitude!
我打从心底去你的
My sincerest "fuck yourself!"
我警告过你 罗德里格 他们绝对无法把我困在这里
I warned you once, Rodrigues. They'll never keep me here!
你这只咸水鲸 话别说得太早
You're not out yet, you salty whale's tit!
按针
Anjin!
小心
Look out!
我们来看看他如何逃过这一劫吧
Let's see him ride out of this one.
快点 快点
Hurry! Hurry!
把他带到舷侧 - 保持速度 保持住
Bring him over broadside! Maintain speed, maintain!
船长 破坏船身
Damage the hull, Captain.
再多五度 - 稳住
Five more points! Hold steady!
他们即将要撞上海岸
They're going to crash into the shores!
要不沉了我 要不放我过去 你给我做出决定
Either sink me or let me pass, but make up your fucking mind.
好样的 船长大人
By Christ's blood, Captain-sama!
你是在搞什么 你帮了他的忙
What the hell are you doing? You're giving him the edge!
不是的 他早就占上风了
No. No, he already had it.
他办到了
He did it!
干得好 你们这群厉害的浑球
Well done, you glorious bastards!
好耶 太好了
Yes! Yes!
干得好 你们这群厉害的浑球
Well done, you glorious bastards!
干得好
Well done!
算是还了这笔债
That's a debt repaid.
愿上帝与你同在 你会用得上
God be with you. You'll need him.
他们似乎闯过去了
It appears they got through.
鞠子
Mariko.
请感谢船长让我们借用他的船
Please thank the Captain-General for the use of his ship.
鉴于我的按针已离开了大阪
But seeing as my pilot has left Osaka,
我会回到我的船上
I'll now return to my galley.
有人想用武力解决纠纷 我没意见
Men wish to conduct their affairs with the blade, I do not object.
但当暴♥力♥行为发生在我发誓保护的城里时
But when there's violence in the city I swore to protect
我会将之视为对我的公然侮辱
I consider it a personal affront.
我和你一样对昨晚的事件感到愤怒
I share your outrage over last night.
这座城里有太多土匪了
Too many bandits in this city.
我们同意合法处决那名野蛮人
We agreed on a lawful execution of that barbarian.
但虎永从我手中把他偷走了 而你毫无表态
Yet Toranaga stole him from my custody, and you did nothing.
再过几天 虎永就不存在了
In a matter of days, there would have been no Toranaga.
我会亲手把那名异教♥徒♥交给你
I'd have handed you the heretic myself.
不好意思
Pardon me.
广松领主有消息要告知
Lord Hiromatsu has come with a message.
受人敬重的摄政王们
Esteemed Regents.
很遗憾地 基于个人因素
Lord Toranaga regrets that for personal reasons
虎永领主决定
he has decided
辞退评议会的职务
to resign from the Council.
他深感抱歉
With apologies.
这份文件改变不了任何事
This piece of paper changes nothing.
我们弹劾他 四票对上一票
We'll impeach him, four to none.
那是你们的权力
As would be your right.
但就我记忆所及...
But if I recall...
对于任何决议 太阁要求五位摄政王必须全数通过
the Taikō required five Regents for any vote.
而现在...
And now...
你们恐怕只有四票
I fear you have only four.
这艘船会带我前往江户 我有事要处理
This galley will carry me to Edo, where I have business.
你则留在网代
You will remain in Ajiro
协助薮重训练新的大炮队
and help Yabushige train a new regiment.
但薮重与石堂密谋
But Yabushige conspires with Ishido.
他公开背叛我们...
He was betraying us in the open...
那又怎样
And?
我是你的儿子...
...and I am your son.
为什么我如此不值得你的信任
Why am I so unworthy of your trust?
你到何时才会明白
When will you understand,
你现在玩的是亦敌亦友的游戏...
you are playing a game of friends and enemies...
你这辈子信得过的人只有你自己
when you have only yourself in this life.
早安
Good morning.
早安
Good morning.
我绝不会厌倦这种天气
I'll never tire of this weather.
冬天就快来临了
Soon it will be winter.
在日本是非常难熬的季节
It is a very difficult season in Japan.
来英国感受一下吧
Try England.
夏天湿气重
It's humid in the summer.
冬天永远不会过去
Endless winters.
当然啰 每六年就会闹一次饥荒
And, of course, famine every six years.
但你仍然很期待回家
Still, you must look forward to going home.
至少能够和家人团员
To be reunited with your family at least.
昨晚你问起我的女儿
Last night you asked about my daughter.
事实是我从未见过她 我在她出生前就离开英国了
The truth is I've never met her. I left England before she was born.
从阿姆斯特丹离开 已经过了1年11个月又6天
One year, eleven months, six days from Amsterdam.
她现在应该两岁了
She'll be two years old now.
你替你的领主服务 那很光荣
You serve your lords honorably.
我没有领主
I have no lords.
我是自己想离开而离开
I left of my own accord.
这个就是吸引我的地方
And this, this is what beckoned me.
地平线比海洋更辽阔
The horizon more than the deep.
自♥由♥又更胜地平线
The freedom more than the horizon.
顺风
The fair wind.
当你走得够远 放眼望去 除了海洋什么都没有
To be far enough out that you look around and there's nothing but open seas.
没有昨天 没有明天
No yesterday. No tomorrow.
只有今天
Just today.
你丈夫的事 我很遗憾
I'm sorry about your husband.
请谢谢按针在大阪时助我一臂之力
Please thank the Anjin for his assistance in Osaka.
他的行为很勇敢
He acted bravely.
他谢谢你的勇敢
He thanks you for your bravery.
我们的基♥督♥徒朋友 在我们分别之前给了我一份礼物...
Our Christian friends gave me a gift before we parted...
我的领主说这是神父给他的礼物
My lord says this was a gift from the priests.
他们告诉我这是海盗行为的证据
I'm told they are proof of piracy.
他们证明了你是海盗
They prove you are a pirate.
这个罪行得以处死
A crime punishable by death.
那是死亡的意思
Which means death.
当然...
Of course...
翻译这些文件需要很长的时间
these will take a long time to translate.
我的领主说他会请人翻译文件
My lord says he will have to have them translated,
很可能会需要很长一段时间
and that it will likely take a long time.
与此同时 我们得备战
In the meantime, we must prepare for war.
我想要他用异族战术训练一个大炮队
I would like him to train a regiment in foreign tactics
利用他船上的武器
using the weapons from his ship.
他想要你组织一个大炮队 教他们你的战术
He would like you to assemble a regiment and teach them your tactics.
很抱歉 但我只是个水手 我不熟悉...
I'm sorry but I'm just a sailor. I'm not familiar with...
请告诉他那会是我莫大的荣幸
Please tell him it would be a great honor.
他说那会是他的荣幸
He says he would be honored.
我只要求我的人和我的船作为交换
All I ask for in exchange is the return of my men and my ship.
薮重
Yabushige.
剧集 | 幕府将军(2024) | 导航列表