剧集 | 幕府将军(2024) | 导航列表
《幕府将军》前情提要
Previously on Shogun.
你父亲很珍惜你
Your father treasures you.
我们是那女人的囚犯
We're prisoners to that woman.
你一定得终止这些权力追逐战
You must stop these games.
答应我释放人♥质♥
Promise to release the hostages.
我现在想要建立一个对这个国家有益的结盟关系
I now wish to forge allegiances benefiting this country.
我只需要一面新的旗帜来出航
I just need a new banner to sail under.
你想要以薮重大人的名义出航
You wish to sail on Yabushige-sama's behalf?
哪一个比较重要
Which is more important?
我们族氏的存亡 还是日本的存亡
Survival of our clan, or Japan?
别放弃我们的领主
Do not give up on our lord.
即使他看似已放弃了他自己
Even when it appears he has given up on himself.
广松…
Hiromatsu…
很清楚他的职责
…knew his duty well.
你现在准备好善尽你的职责了吗
Now are you ready to do your part?
准备好了
I'm ready.
14年前 庄内
她至今已经被抓到三次了
She's been caught three times now.
她的父亲是那个叛徒明智仁斋
Her father was the treacherous Akechi Jinsai.
她是他仅存的血脉
She's the last of his line.
她的丈夫怜悯她 但她仍然一心求死
Her husband showed her mercy, yet still she seeks death.
我方便跟她单独聊聊吗
May I sit with her alone?
你是鞠子夫人 对吧
Mariko-sama, is it?
在我的文化里 我们会称呼你为玛莉亚
In my culture, we would say Maria.
很美的名字
A beautiful name.
你太年轻了 不该这么悲伤
You are too young to be this sad.
我没比你大多少
I'm not much older.
我也明白悲伤和失去的滋味
I've known sadness and loss too.
但我相信上帝让我活着是有原因的
But I believe God spared me for a purpose.
而现在祂也让你活了下来
And now he's spared you.
我们的天父啊
Our Father, who art in heaven,
你的名号♥是神圣的 祈求你的天国降临人间
hallowed be thy name, thy kingdom come,
祈求你的旨意能在人间贯彻 如同在天国一样
thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.
祈求你指引我们不被诱惑 并且解救我们脱离邪恶
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil…
当你无语问苍天时
For when you have no words…
你只需要抓住一根浮木
and you just need something to hold onto.
改编自詹姆斯克莱威尔的小说
《幕府将军》
第一季第九集
第九集:绯红天空
我们正在采取行动
Well, we're making our approach.
对
Yes.
他为什么派你过来
Why did he send you here?
与你无关
It has nothing to do with you.
我们只是在同时间前往大阪而已
We are simply traveling to Osaka at the same time.
也是 我们各走各的路
Well, my life is mine and yours is yours.
你的朋友从澳门带着
Ah, your friends are back from Macao
用价格被严重低估的日本白银交易来的天价丝绸回来了
with the overpriced silk they traded for criminally underpriced Japanese silver.
日本鬼子的真朋友
True friends of the Jappos.
告诉他一旦我们抵达城内 就会见到石堂的人
Tell him as soon as we arrive at the castle we'll be met by Ishido's men.
他不能走远
He's to remain close.
他吩咐你一旦见到石堂的人 务必跟紧他们
You are instructed to stay close once you are met by Ishido-sama's men.
你有照实翻吗
You translated honestly?
有
I did.
我恨透了这个该死的城市
I hate this fucking city.
大野领主的家人
Lord Ohno's family.
城里的每个人现在都成了石堂大人的人♥质♥
Everyone in the castle is now a hostage to Ishido-sama.
如果每个贵族都有家人受困于此 就没人敢反对他
If a member from every noble family is trapped here, none can oppose him.
我们明天会和石堂领主碰面
We'll meet Lord Ishido tomorrow.
我要你跟我一起去
I want you there with me.
不
No.
我们到时会提出我们的提议
We'll make our proposal then.
明白吗
Understand?
石堂领主
Lord Ishido.
明天见 了解
Tomorrow. Yes.
薮重 谢谢你信任我
Yabushige, thank you for trusting me.
当我把天主教的黄金献给你之后 你绝不会后悔
When I deliver to you the Catholic gold, you won't regret it.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
当然
Certainly.
那么 我们又在一起了
Well, we're together again.
好好休息吧 按针大人
Get some rest, Anjin-sama.
这是真的 你来了
It's true… you're here.
这个住所很小 很抱歉
I apologize for the tight quarters.
我们得把房♥间让给大友领主的家人
We had to give up rooms for Lord Otomo's family.
很抱歉得让你忍♥受这一切
I'm so sorry for what you've endured.
另外 静夫人在这个令人痛苦的地方 生下了她的儿子
And Lady Shizu, welcoming a son in this cruel place.
真希望那时我能陪着你
I wish I could have been with you.
虎永领主有说什么吗
Is there word from Lord Toranaga?
希望这件事会成功
Let's hope this works.
你确定那是异教♥徒♥
You are certain it was the heretic?
从厨房♥传出的味道臭气冲天
It's hard to miss the foul smell coming off of the galley.
他身边有一大群日本佬
Whole escort of Jappers with him.
还有那位女翻译
And the lady translator too.
玛莉亚夫人 -你的朋友
Lady Maria? - Mmm. Your little friend.
虎永在算计些什么
Toranaga is planning something.
我们得弄清楚他有何打算
We have got to find out what it is.
我不认为异教♥徒♥是代表虎永前来此处
I do not think the heretic is here on Toranaga's behalf.
我在江户的时候 他已被解职了
When I was in Edo, he had been cut loose.
虎永放弃了
Toranaga has given up.
或者是你没看出他的诡计
Or you are blind to their trickery.
这回的感觉有所不同
This felt different.
对他最忠心耿耿的封臣在他面前自杀了
His most loyal vassal killed himself right in front of him.
如果约翰布莱克索恩在这里
If John Blackthorne is here,
那只有一个原因 他想替自己找个出路
it is only because he is trying to find his own way out.
一触即发
Tempest in a bottle.
战争要爆发了
War is coming.
这个礼物太棒了
What a handsome gift.
你鞠个躬我看看
Show me your bow.
错了 那样不行啦
No, not like that.
如果我们打算说服我们的敌人
If we're going to win over our enemies,
你的鞠躬至少得像样一点
the least you can do is bow right.
把背打直 对
Your back, here! That's it.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
做给他看
You show him how.
很好 太棒了 很好 这样就对了
Good, great! Great. That's it.
为什么…
Why…
好了 别问了
Now, don't speak.
别让我们失望了
And don't disappoint.
薮重 看来你很快就从江户赶过来了
Ah, Yabushige. I see you made good time from Edo.
你真周到 把我的俘虏还给了我
How kind of you to return my prisoner.
乐意之至
My pleasure.
但他不是要给你的
But he isn't for you.
他想要宣誓效忠石堂
He wishes to pledge himself to Ishido.
毕竟 日本境内所有的枪♥支♥ 不该全都集中在一位领主的手上
After all, no one lord should possess all the guns in Japan…
你说是吧
wouldn't you agree?
无所谓
It won't matter.
这个野蛮人很快就会送交教会处置
The barbarian will soon be at the mercy of the Church.
你就继续鬼扯那些基♥督♥徒的废话吧
Carry on with your boring Christian squabbles.
但别动他
But don't wrinkle him.
他是我的
He's mine.
晚安
Good evening.
我是木山右近定长
I am Kiyama Ukon Sadanaga.
摄政评议会的成员
Member of the Council of Regents.
我知道 是至高无上的领主那最卑微的仆人
Ah, yes. The most humble servant of the Lord on high.
也是葡萄牙人的仆人
And a servant of the Portuguese.
哪一个比较重要 上帝还是你的钱袋
Which comes first? God or your purse strings?
我不太在乎信仰这种事
I don't trouble myself too much with the matters of faith.
然而 我学过贸易
I am, however, a student of trade.
我可以告诉你的是
And I can tell you that
这个国家已经有太多海盗商人了
we have quite enough pirate merchants in this country already.
你这种人有点来得太晚了
Your kind arrived here too late.
我这种人
My kind?
但我不是海盗
剧集 | 幕府将军(2024) | 导航列表