剧集 | 幕府将军(2024) | 导航列表
What should I do?
接受白白送死
Surrender to some pointless death?
像你口中的「枯枝」那样枯萎吗
Wither like your "leafless branch"?
你指控我勾心斗角 但只有你才有办法结束这场权力斗争
Only you can end the games you accuse me of playing.
我没有那种权力
I don't have that power.
除了保护我的儿子之外 我不存在
I don't exist, except to protect my son.
告诉我 自杀怎能算是保护你的儿子
Tell me, how will piercing your heart protect your son?
我们该走了
We should go now.
接受死亡不等于投降
Accepting death isn't surrender.
花之所以是花 是因为花会凋谢
Flowers are only flowers because they fall.
虎永麾下有数以千计的战士
Toranaga has thousands of warriors at his disposal.
随手一挥就有封臣待命
Vassals coming out of his kosode.
派一个女人去执行他的命令是懦夫的表现
It's the mark of a coward to send a woman to do his bidding.
你误会他了
You misunderstand him.
我没有 我再清楚也不过 他在利用你对他的忠诚
No, I understand perfectly. He's taking advantage of your loyalty.
你生命的价值远高于此
Your life is worth more than this.
生与死是一样的
Life and death are the same.
两者各有其价值和目的
Both can have value and purpose.
只有一个是永久的
Only one is permanent.
你不用向这些人证明任何事
You have nothing to prove to these people.
你已清楚表明立场
You've made your point.
没有必要为这件事送命
There's no need to die for it.
确实有必要
There is every need.
我父亲让我活着就是为了这个原因
It is the very reason my father kept me alive.
我想要…
What I'm asking--
我求求你 若不是出于理智
What I'm begging is, if not for good sense,
若不是为了上帝 你可以考虑为了我活下来吗
if not for God, then will you consider living for me?
石堂领主捎来了一则消息
A message from Lord Ishido.
你提出的以效忠代替死亡…
Your offer of service instead of death --
他接受了
he accepts.
但他有个要求…
But he has a request…
过了这些年 你仍然留着十字架
All these years, you still have your cross with you.
你又下定决心了
Your mind is set again.
对 没错
Yes, it is.
我想要告解
I wish to be confessed.
就在这里说吧
Then speak it here.
请饶恕我 神父 因为我有罪
Bless me, Father, for I have sinned.
但我能告解的内容只有我不配告解
But I can only confess that I am not worthy to confess.
上帝的女儿 我希望我能给你一个恰当的弥撒
Daughter of God, I wish I could say proper Mass for you.
但这里没有圣坛和祭服
But here we have no altar or vestments.
那么让我们举起空茶杯
Then let us drink cha from an empty cup
敬我们相识的这些年和来日无多吧
for all the years we have known each other and for the little time that is left.
我 户田鞠子
I, Toda Mariko,
明智仁斋的女儿
daughter of Akechi Jinsai,
留下这首诗做为我的最后声明
leave this poem as my final statement.
木山领主 请上前 当我的介错人
Lord Kiyama, please come forward to second me.
我来吧
I will do it.
地狱对我来说并不陌生
Hell is no place I haven't already known.
让它从你的脑海中消失吧
Let it from your mind.
请等到我倒下之后再动手
Please wait until I have fallen.
你的许可
Your permits.
虽说这实在愚蠢 你立刻就得再回来
Stupid as it is to have to come right back,
你可以在早上离开了
you are free to leave in the morning.
石堂领主
Lord Ishido!
我也请求离开这里
I also ask to leave.
我也是 和我的家人一起走
And me. With my family.
我们也能期待可以安全通过吗
May we expect safe passage too?
我们是狱卒吗
Are we jailers?
这座城里没有人♥质♥
No one is hostage in this castle.
如果你想离开 去申请许可令就可以了
If you wish to leave, then apply for your permits and it will be done.
区区一个女人 以死相逼
A mere woman, threatening her own suicide,
还藐视继承人的欢迎之意…
and flouting the Heir's welcome…
令人作恶
Disgusting.
势津 我没事
I'm all right, Setsu.
领主 你去休息吧 有人负责看守
Lord, if you'd like to rest, we have the watch covered.
我本来想睡了
I was going to sleep,
但那群娘儿们把城里的清酒全挖出来了
but those hens unearthed all the saké in the castle.
我怀疑她们打算喝通宵
I suspect they'll be up all night.
我能理解她们会想要庆祝一下
I can understand their desire to celebrate.
来 喝吧
Go ahead, drink.
我坚持
I insist.
很好
Good.
怎么了
What is it?
有人入侵
Intruders!
有人入侵
Intruders!
快点过来
Come quick!
有人入侵
Intruders!
叫醒大家
Wake everyone!
他们是谁
Who are they?
忍♥者 他们是冲着我来的
Shinobi. They have come for me.
是石堂…
It's Ishido…
他绝对不会让我们活着离开
he'll never let us leave alive.
他们潜入城里了
They've infiltrated the castle.
安静
Quiet!
你听
Listen.
叫她们退后
Tell them to move back.
让开
Step aside.
小心
Look out!
我们该去仓库
We should go to the dozo.
仓库的门能够保护我们
Its doors will protect us.
不 我们该去大门口
No, we should go to the gate!
我不会冒着被俘虏的风险
I will not risk being captured.
外面有座仓库 仓库门很厚重
Outside, there is a storehouse with heavy doors.
薮重大人
Yabushige-sama!
我们无处可逃
There's nowhere for us to go.
准备引信
Ready the fuses!
他们打算把门炸开
They're going to blow it open.
引爆♥炸♥弹会害死我们
An explosion will kill us all!
薮重大人 帮帮我
Yabushige-sama, help me.
薮重大人
Yabushige-sama.
看在上帝的份上 过来这里 帮我把这个推到门边
For the love of God, get over here and help me push this against the damn door!
按针大人
Anjin-sama.
接受吧
Let it come.
看在上帝的份上 帮我把这个推到门边
For God's sake, help me push this against the door!
我 明智鞠子… -鞠子夫人 离门远一点
I, Akechi Mariko… - Mariko-sama, get away from the door.
在此反对石堂领主可耻的攻击行动
…protest this shameful attack by Lord Ishido…
鞠子夫人 过来这里
Lady Mariko, get over here!
我以死…
And by my death…
鞠子夫人
Mariko-sama!
剧集 | 幕府将军(2024) | 导航列表