剧集 | 幕府将军(2024) | 导航列表
赞美她帮你倒清酒的方式
Compliment the way she poured your sake.
这被视为罕见的艺术
It is considered a rare art.
像菊大♥师♥这种等级的交际花 花了多年的时间学习
Courtesans like Kiku-dono study it for years.
你倒得非常好
You pour very well.
按针称赞你的服务
The Anjin compliments your service.
我能想象这里的一切 都与他的家乡大不相同吧
I imagine everything is quite different from his homeland.
她认为这里与你的家乡很不一样
She assumes it is different from where you're from.
我同意
I'd say so.
在我的家乡 妓♥女♥没有这么吸引人
Where I come from our prostitutes are neither this well presented
也没有这么好奇
nor as inquisitive.
他似乎比较喜欢他的家乡
He seems to prefer his homeland.
再帮你多倒一点吗
May I?
当然好
Why not?
这次也倒得很好
Another fine pour.
花 看着刚刚摆着酒瓶的地方
Hana, look where the flask just was.
你看到了什么
What do you see?
姐姐 我什么都没看到
I see nothing, Elder Sister.
你看到的是酒瓶不在了
You see where the flask is no longer.
存在感最强的时候是不存在的时候
Presence is felt most keenly in absence.
了解 姐姐
Yes, Elder Sister.
菊大♥师♥教她的年轻学徒 有关空的空间和它的象征
Kiku-dono teaches her young apprentice about empty space and its symbols.
鞠子
Mariko.
这里是私人包厢
Where we are is a private place.
如果有人想要昏暗 就可以昏暗
Dark… if one wants it dark.
一名女子见到另一名女子受苦时 她无法别过头
A woman cannot look away when another suffers.
也许按针会容许我解释
Perhaps the Anjin would allow me to explain
为什么花柳界这个界面
why the Willow World is among
是最珍贵的存在
the most treasured planes of existence.
她想要向你解释花柳界的意义
She wishes to explain to you the meaning of the Willow World.
来到这里的人都有他们想要忘掉的东西
People who come to this place have something they wish to forget.
不管是无聊 痛苦 困境或失望
Be it boredom, pain, hardship, disappointment.
大部分的人来这里是为了逃避
Most come here to escape
无聊 痛苦 困境或失望
from boredom or pain, hardship or disappointment.
他们认为这个地方 提供的是肉体上的欢愉…
They believe this place is about physical pleasure…
他们认为这个地方 提供的是肉体上的欢愉
They believe this place is about physical pleasure,
的确是如此
which it is.
但可以不只如此
But it can be more.
我遇到的人…
The people I meet…
她遇到的人会想要一个不同的人生或处境
The people she meets wish for a different life or circumstance.
他们想要摆脱他们当下的所在之处
They want to be anyplace other than where they are.
我可以让你获得解脱
I offer you relief from this.
我可以让你获得解脱
I offer you relief from this…
给你一个安全的环境 创造出一个完美时刻
…and safety to create one perfect moment
让你想完全融入其中
that you wish to inhabit completely.
将目光放在你渴望的目标上
Settle your eyes on what you desire.
我裸♥露♥的胴体
My unclothed form.
就跟我一样 我们之间毫无隔阂
Just as I am with nothing between us.
我要求你进入我敞开的怀抱
I ask you into my openness.
我要求你
I ask you.
立刻跟我在一起
…to be here with me now.
我想要邀请按针前往私人房♥间
I would like to invite the Anjin into a private room.
她邀请你现在跟她走
She invites you away with her now.
你会加入我们吗
Will you join us?
只有你一个人才可以
It must only be you.
这些日子以来 我父亲只会花大钱买♥♥礼物送他
Thank you kindly. All my father does is lavish him with gifts these days.
财神爷似乎很眷顾他
Fortune does appear to smile on him.
请告诉菊小姐 用言语无法表达我对她的谢意
Please tell Lady Kiku I don't have the words to thank her.
他对你表达感激之意
He expresses his gratitude.
告诉他请他再度光临
Tell him, please visit again.
我会殷切期盼着
I will count the moments.
她感到很荣幸
She is honored.
状况如何
How did it go?
按针很满意他的礼物
The Anjin was pleased with his gift.
菊很了不得
Kiku is exceptional.
鞠子…
Mariko…
小时候的事 你记得些什么
What do you remember of your childhood?
我记得你和落叶夫人很亲近
I recall you being close with Ochiba no kata.
她那时的名字是瑠璃
She was Ruri then.
在她成了落叶夫人之后
After she became Ochiba no kata,
我就再也没见过她了
I have not seen her since.
她与我们爆发的那些冲突…
The way she wars against us…
有什么事会让她变成现在这个样子
What could have turned her into the woman she is today?
命运
Fate.
困境
Hardship.
我们都有必须奋战的时候
We all have things we must war against.
但是我们大部分会带着荣誉奋战
Yet most of us do it with honor.
请见谅…
Forgive me…
但你们大部分是男人
but most of you are men.
男人参战的原因可以有很多
A man may go to war for many reasons.
征服
Conquest,
自尊心
pride,
权力…
power…
但女人…
But a woman
就只是为战而战
is simply at war.
你的父亲曾经告诉过我
Your father once told me
他希望你是个男人
he wished you'd been born a man.
我现在明白是为什么了
Now I see why.
他为你设想了远大的计划
He had great plans for you.
那他就该让我嫁进更好的人家
Then he should have married me better.
鞠子…
Mariko…
你不知道吗
You didn't know?
这全都是他的计划
It was all his plan.
让你嫁人
Marrying you off.
让你尽可能地远离他的战斗
To put you as far away from his fight as possible.
这样你才能活下来
So that you might survive
然后有一天回来了结这件事
and one day return to finish it.
经过了这些年 你一定知道…
All these years, you must have known…
我辜负他了
I've failed him.
不 鞠子
No, Mariko.
你的战争还没结束
Your war isn't over.
讨论的时间结束了
The time for discussion has now concluded.
伊藤领主对继承人和评议会忠心耿耿
Lord Ito is loyal to the Heir, and to this Council.
全体一心 我们来投票吧
In one voice, let us vote.
我同意伊藤
Yes to Ito.
我同意伊藤
Yes to Ito.
杉山 你呢
What say you, Sugiyama?
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
但我不同意
But no.
没有任何证据指出有人对继承人图谋不轨
There has been no evidence of any plot against the Heir.
在所有的人♥质♥被释放之前
I will conduct no vote
我不会投票
until all hostages are released.
人♥质♥
Hostages?
你毫不尊重我们伟大的太合的愿望
You dishonor the wishes of our great Taikō.
那么你毫不尊重这个国度最忠诚的仆人
Then you dishonor the most loyal servant of this Realm.
在这里
I alone here
效忠这个国度的仆人只有我
serve the Realm.
这意味着会有所延迟
It will mean a delay,
这点无庸置疑
there's no doubt about it.
我将提议弹劾杉山
I will propose Sugiyama's impeachment,
然后计划就可以进行下去了
then plans can move ahead.
很抱歉 但我想知道…
So sorry, but I'd like to know --
「然后」指的是何时
When is "then"?
请耐心等待
Please be patient.
你们只是玩物
You're playthings.
你完全不明白你的敌人是何方神圣…
You have no idea the enemy you face…
你之前问过
You asked before
为什么我对虎永有如此深的敌意
why I hold these feelings against Toranaga.
这个感觉从我在安土的童年时期就开始了
It began in my childhood in Azuchi.
那些年我看着他…
All those years I watched him…
低语…
whispering…
剧集 | 幕府将军(2024) | 导航列表